AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Laundry money for stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2020
I noticed a model in a stripchat with something strange going on in her room. Her nickname is horny_mommy. The account seems to be only for money laundering, which was confirmed by several people I asked about it. The model does not show her face, has no interaction with the viewers, and is not a studio model. And yet, every day one person with the nickname Monk2580 enters her room, who gives her a tip of several thousand tokens. The tokens are likely to be purchased from stolen credit card details. Stripchat does not see this as a problem because it gets the payment. The second model that uses this type of procedure is The_snowwhitee. Are such scams widespread in stripchat and there is no way to counteract it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-070934.png
    Screenshot_20220621-070934.png
    738.3 KB · Views: 52
But still not convinced it's a viable scenario that any/many would really consider worthwhile.
And the risk is that we've all seen hundreds of coloured users in a room silently watching one person tipping alone, so no matter how you try to encourage others to part with tokens, some days it works, some days it doesn't.

Absolutelly this . they will always wait that the big boss " come and pay the show so they can watch , or tip 1-15 tokens , which means there will be literraly an free show gaven to earn a few pennys !

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
they would buy an initial amount of tokens, then pass those back and forth without cashing out. The 'tipper' account would just have to be able to accept tokens back from the model's account.
Yes, you're technically down by the difference between initial purchase cost versus the value of those tokens, but that's a one-time hit and (if they can make this work overall) made up for by generating more tips from other viewers, that they can cash out.
But still not convinced it's a viable scenario that any/many would really consider worthwhile.
And the risk is that we've all seen hundreds of coloured users in a room silently watching one person tipping alone, so no matter how you try to encourage others to part with tokens, some days it works, some days it doesn't.

On CB this is ok and fine and understandable, but on somewhere like stripchat, you can't exchange tokens back and forth like you can on CB, so the model and partner would be out of pocket from it.
You would need 2 different accounts, and I don't think a model account on stripchat can send tokens to other models - it's been suggested that it can be done but if I remember, it can't for now.

But I definitely do see this happen, in 1 particular room, a husband and wife do it, and I have no idea why to be honest. he is even at "Diamond" level, which is rank 55+ (I think he is 70ish or more), which means he has spent $1000s of dollars (less than $10,000 though as that si Rank 80), but still, it means ultimately they are out of pocket from it.. or maybe they have some plan of making it work, I am unsure but can't think of a way that it would be beneficial on Stripchat.

Obviously on CB model's and their partner do it, even the model and mods or other regular users do it

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.