AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Leaving Chaturbate - what's the best webcam site to use instead?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2022
I'm about to lose my age verification on Chaturbate because, like a lot of others I've seen posting on here, I can't get their insane new Jumio system to work and their Support people have been completely useless. (I've had a look on the Jumio website and it's real Big Brother stuff, so to be honest I'm not sure I want to be on their system anyway.)

I only broadcast on CB because I enjoyed it and because I used the tokens in other rooms, I never turned them into cash, though if I suddenly started earning thousands of tokens I might cash them in and put them towards my electricity bill instead! Although I'm not gay I have no problem with other guys fancying me and doing private shows for them. Very few of my tokens came from women, most of the women in my room were other models trying to lure me into their rooms, and almost all of my tokens came from men. I wouldn't mind a men-only cam site if I was going to earn enough tokens, though I'd have to cash the tokens in and spend them elsewhere.

So, which sites would others recommend to me and other refugees from Chaturbate? So far I've signed up to Bongacams as a user, but not yet as a model. I've looked at OnlyFans, which promises a huge income but I'm not convinced that anyone is going to pay out at least $5 every month to look at a fat old guy. Worth a try I suppose. Anyone got any recommendations or "No don't use this site!" anti-recommendations?

Thanks!

I'm about to lose my age verification on Chaturbate because, like a lot of others I've seen posting on here, I can't get their insane new Jumio system to work and their Support people have been completely useless. (I've had a look on the Jumio website and it's real Big Brother stuff, so to be honest I'm not sure I want to be on their system anyway.)

I only broadcast on CB because I enjoyed it and because I used the tokens in other rooms, I never turned them into cash, though if I suddenly started earning thousands of tokens I might cash them in and put them towards my electricity bill instead! Although I'm not gay I have no problem with other guys fancying me and doing private shows for them. Very few of my tokens came from women, most of the women in my room were other models trying to lure me into their rooms, and almost all of my tokens came from men. I wouldn't mind a men-only cam site if I was going to earn enough tokens, though I'd have to cash the tokens in and spend them elsewhere.

So, which sites would others recommend to me and other refugees from Chaturbate? So far I've signed up to Bongacams as a user, but not yet as a model. I've looked at OnlyFans, which promises a huge income but I'm not convinced that anyone is going to pay out at least $5 every month to look at a fat old guy. Worth a try I suppose. Anyone got any recommendations or "No don't use this site!" anti-recommendations?

Thanks!
What is it exactly that you are looking to do? Are you trying to earn an income from camming or are you looking for a site that will let you broadcast and then use the tokens you recieve in other rooms?

Cam4 is the only other site I know of that allows you to cashout your tokens back into the site to tip in other rooms.
Stripchat might have that functionality too, although im not 100% sure.

Different sites have different results for different people so try them all, unless you are looking for a site that allows you to use your earned tokens back on the site, then you become pretty limited on your options.

What is it exactly that you are looking to do? Are you trying to earn an income from camming or are you looking for a site that will let you broadcast and then use the tokens you recieve in other rooms?

Cam4 is the only other site I know of that allows you to cashout your tokens back into the site to tip in other rooms.
Stripchat might have that functionality too, although im not 100% sure.

Different sites have different results for different people so try them all, unless you are looking for a site that allows you to use your earned tokens back on the site, then you become pretty limited on your options.
Up till now I've just re-used the tokens in other rooms so I don't have to buy them. There have been a few occasions when I'd built up enough tokens that I'd thought of cashing them in instead of spending them, but I never did. If I suddenly started earning a lot of tokens I might be tempted to turn them into money, but experience over the last few years on CB suggeests that I'm not going to earn that many anywhere!

Up till now I've just re-used the tokens in other rooms so I don't have to buy them. There have been a few occasions when I'd built up enough tokens that I'd thought of cashing them in instead of spending them, but I never did. If I suddenly started earning a lot of tokens I might be tempted to turn them into money, but experience over the last few years on CB suggeests that I'm not going to earn that many anywhere!
Since you are not looking to use cam as a form of income then I wouldn't recommend sites like streamate, flirt4free or any other premium based site.

I think Cam4 is going to be closest to what you are looking for since I know there you have the option to spend the tokens you earn.

@Charlie_SC might be able to answer if stripchat lets you tip the tokens you earn on the site in other rooms.

Since you are not looking to use cam as a form of income then I wouldn't recommend sites like streamate, flirt4free or any other premium based site.
It sounds like you're more of a member than a model, so as Marti said, definitely focus on sites where you can buy small amounts of credits to use a bit at a time so you can pay for your entertainment properly.

Reactions: Aries1960
Status
Not open for further replies.