AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Left handed or right?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which is your dominant hand?

• Left

• Right

• Fully ambidextrous

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
just curious

Apparently my dominant hand is disobedient today because I voted left but I am actually right handed o_O sorry for skewing yr data!!
I'll adjust the figures. And don't beat yourself up over it. You didn't ask to be born right handed.

Don't make me start ranting about right-handed scissors, table placement, handles on coffee cups and Android phones. Yes, certain Android phones have the camera offset to the left side so your hand doesn't get in the way causing the phone to shut off because it no longer sees a face. Certain Androids ARE made for right-handed people.

Fully ambidextrous.

Wait, we are talking about masturbating right?

If it's "normal" question, then I'm right handed.

But fapping? Bit of nail paint on the Sunday, call myself Margery, it's a bit of stranger danger with the lefty :)

Don't make me start ranting about right-handed scissors, table placement, handles on coffee cups and Android phones. Yes, certain Android phones have the camera offset to the left side so your hand doesn't get in the way causing the phone to shut off because it no longer sees a face. Certain Androids ARE made for right-handed people.
I'm lucky I guess. I'm left handed when it comes to writing. Taught myself to write right handed, but it was learned, not ambidextrous. Feels very uncomfortable.
Most other things, right handed.
But fapping? Bit of nail paint on the Sunday, call myself Margery, it's a bit of stranger danger with the lefty :)
Always been a lefty when fapping. Tried the right a time or two just for kicks, but I absolutely cannot get into it.
Works out ok though; need the right hand to use the mouse when fapping anyways. And I can't use a mouse with my left hand to save my life.

I'm right handed but I do have an old left handed rifle I've gotten pretty good with. I got it from my grandpa, who oddly enough, is also right handed. I'm also left eye dominant.

Im right handed, but in highschool (During th AP Testing) i had to use my left to write and for the test ohhh yeah fun. So i learned to use my left hand pretty damn well. For sports though im stronger/better wth my left

I am right handed but often use my non-dominant hand... I can throw, swing a bat, write, and so on left handed; even though it is not 100% comfortable.
In a fast paced world using both hands well is becoming necessary I suspect.

I am right handed but often use my non-dominant hand... I can throw, swing a bat, write, and so on left handed; even though it is not 100% comfortable.
In a fast paced world using both hands well is becoming necessary I suspect.

If anything, for many of us, manual dexterity is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Very few of us need to perform complex manual tasks, and few young people are attracted to trades. Many schools don't even teach cursive writing anymore. Robots are being tasked with things like assembly and there may come a day when cars won't even have steering wheels. Heck, lots of people don't even use their hands to jerk off.

I'm more left handed then right, but fully ambidextrous. I write with my left, but use scissors with my right. For fap purposes I use my right hand. My left just doesn't hit all the right "spots" in the same way.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I'm right handed but I do have an old left handed rifle I've gotten pretty good with. I got it from my grandpa, who oddly enough, is also right handed. I'm also left eye dominant.
When I played pool, I could play almost as good with my left hand as with my right. I'm right eye dominant, so a lot of times I wound up hanging my whole head over the cue.

As far as shooting a gun left handed, I just don't know. I guess I could learn. But thinking about squeezing a trigger without using my right index finger feels a little adulterous.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I write and use utensils and stuff left handed, but do a lot of things right handed. It's easier and often cheaper to find right handed gear for a given activity, so if I'm learning something new, I'll try my best to learn the right handed way.

Mostly right-handed, but I can use my left hand for certain tasks like eating. The thing I find the weirdest is that when I play hockey I shoot left-handed, but when I golf I have to swing right-handed. That always seemed so weird to me.

I used to work with this girl who would scream, "That's so weird!" whenever I would use my left hand to do something most would use their right to do. I would always think "am I really the first left-handed person you ever saw before?" I couldn't help but feel interesting. A few things I do right-handed like I throw and play guitar both with my right, but I'm mostly left-handed.

Fully ambidextrous.

Wait, we are talking about masturbating right?

If it's "normal" question, then I'm right handed.

Lol I switch hands often while masturbating

*whispers* the fapping bit was for lulz if a few hadn't realised (given the wtf/facepalm emotes :D )

I consider myself left handed because of hand writting. However, I read a study once saying everybody is ambidex to a certain degree (guess it is true because I do quite well with knife and fork at the same time ;-) ). They also said that left handed are considered a little more ambidex because they are forced to by all these non fitting tools :)

I am mostly right-handed, but there's a few sports where I did better doing it the left-handed way, which perplexed my gym teachers. Also, since I have to hold everything with my left hand to let my right hand use the keys, my left arm tends to be stronger, which I guess some people find weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.