AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lesbian couple

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2015
Hi me and my girlfriend are thinking about camming together..I was just wondering how I get started? Do cam sites even allow couples to do it together? Is there really any business opportunity in this? Any advice? Thank you! :) ;)

lesbolovers420 said:
Hi me and my girlfriend are thinking about camming together..I was just wondering how I get started? Do cam sites even allow couples to do it together? Is there really any business opportunity in this? Any advice? Thank you! :) ;)

Guy here. So as a general rule, yes. Another couple of gals camming together is always an awesome thing. :mrgreen:

But seriously, it depends on what attitude you bring into it. If you're thinking it will be easy just because you're two women doing stuff, you probably won't last at it. I've seen dozens of couples on cam that just sit there with that attitude and wonder why they aren't getting tipped. Many of them aren't camming anymore.

Even though you're a couple you're still going to have to work at it and bring some of the same things to the table as other single camgirls. Personality is chief among those things. You'll both have to be able to talk about things and be engaging. You'll probably still have to come up with a variety of other activities such as games, raffles, shows of some sort... long list of possibilities. Just some other things to break up the monotony of just 'two girls' on cam; be creative.

You'll probably get higher room counts initially because of two people on cam, don't fall into that trap. If you don't follow through with some more reasons to keep regulars there and tipping over the long haul, it won't be good.

So yeah, it can be a living for you both. But you'll have to do some research and think about it beforehand.

The good news is you at least seeked out some advice before jumping in so you can hopefully avoid the mistakes many others make.

2 girl shows can be extremely popular so you'll probably have a headstart over models on their own. The best advice I could offer would be to find a good place to cam from in your house where you have enough space so people can see all of you rather then just a head and make sure you have good lighting and a good cam before you start. Nothing makes me leave a room faster then a blurry/pixellated cam or a cam in the dark (unless that is part of the show).

Then you should probably watch some popular rooms and see how engaging the models are and how they keep everything ticking along nicely to see some of their different styles and you can decide how you want to approach things. Then also watch a few of the unpopular rooms to give you an idea of what not to do so you can hopefully avoid falling into the mistakes they have made.

So if you do it well and become popular then there is certainly a market for a lesbian couple and if it does go well then you can also earn a very good amount of money.

Some sites both of you will need to be verified individually, on others you can join as a couple. On the bottom of most sites' homepage you will find the links as to what is required to become a model and how to go about it.
Keep in mind that this wont help you with all those other things required to do well at it, you will need some time to plan/ research how to give yourself the best start.

When you are researching if this is for you both. I would recommend some additional things to consider beyond advice others offer specifically for you as a couple.
1. What if one of you is more popular, does better, gets more attention than the other? Imagine the scenario of just one of you getting off all session for example.
2. Camming is fun, but almost all of your customers will be men, are you both comfortable with that?
3. Couples on cam have some additional difficulties in performing. Camera angles is one, another is making communication between you into teamwork, this will be hard work as the novelty of camming wears off.
4. If you find that using two accounts is a better option, how will you do that?

There is nothing quite as hot as two beautiful women into each other, good lesbian couples are rarer than you may think. There is definitely opportunity out there for more good model couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.