AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming as a couple on SM?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 14, 2023
Me and my boyfriend are thinking about doing a couple's gold show together on SM. Have any other couples had a positive experience camming together on SM? Are gold shows a sustainable idea, and would you say it's more lucrative than camming solo?

Me and my boyfriend are thinking about doing a couple's gold show together on SM. Have any other couples had a positive experience camming together on SM? Are gold shows a sustainable idea, and would you say it's more lucrative than camming solo?
Hello Dancingcats124! This is Catalin from Streamate Models UK, it's a pleasure to e-meet you! Gold Shows are a powerful tool to generate earnings on the site and you can safely use it with your partner as long as they are verified on your account or if you're both linked together. Just by starting a Gold Show you will attract more people in your room and you can expermint with goals (gold requested for the show to start) and you can always start the show whenever you want. Some members love the competition and they tend to send GOLD tips to rank on top as the top spenders in the show so I would strongly recommend you to try it with your partner and alone. Have a lovely afternoon!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.