AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offering lush control on SM? How?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2021
United States
Hi ladies!

Hoping to get some help and understanding. I have been meaning to find this out for a while now but keep forgetting about it.

So I have noticed on SM that some models will say they offer lush control.

My question is how do you do it? How do you send the link to them. How does this work on SM? Has anyone working on SM offered this? Do you only do it in exclusive shows?

I know on CB how to do, it's simple. But when I tried it once on SM I sent the control link to member in the chat (it was directed to the client making it invisible of course) but he never saw it come through so I assumed sm blocked it.

I notice SM blocks certain things, I assume this because people will ask did you get my chat and I will only see the original chat they sent. Anyways sorry back on track lol...

But ever since i tried it and didn't succeed I have been wondering how other models have offered it and how they were sending the control links since we can't give any socials or other information out to send it.

Any insight on this would be very helpful!

Also I have another post I need help addressing, I'm wondering if I should have posted it in this streamate thread but here is the link for my other concern.

I appreciate the help! ❤

You have to get the Lovense Remote app. From there the user can add you to their Friends and you can connect. However I’d only offer it in an exclusive with a high rate or with a big tip. Otherwise they can just tip it to vibe like the regular folks!

Reactions: Erika
Upvote 0
Hi ladies!

Hoping to get some help and understanding. I have been meaning to find this out for a while now but keep forgetting about it.

My question is how do you do it? How do you send the link to them. How does this work on SM? Has anyone working on SM offered this? Do you only do it in exclusive shows?

I know on CB how to do, it's simple. But when I tried it once on SM I sent the control link to member in the chat (it was directed to the client making it invisible of course) but he never saw it come through so I assumed sm blocked it.

I notice SM blocks certain things, I assume this because people will ask did you get my chat and I will only see the original chat they sent. Anyways sorry back on track lol...

But ever since i tried it and didn't succeed I have been wondering how other models have offered it and how they were sending the control links since we can't give any socials or other information out to send it.

Also I have another post I need help addressing, I'm wondering if I should have posted it in this streamate thread but here is the link for my other concern.

I appreciate the help! ❤
Hello Sparklyunicorns15! This is Catalin from Streamate UK, it's a pleasure to e-meet you! We don't have an integrated tool or app to allow you to give control of your toy to users and you can use alternative apps to do that, but if somehow the alternative app will ofer the possibility for the user to chat with you offsite you shouldn't do this practice as sharing offsite contacts is forbiden and it can lead to account ban. So I would recommend checking the apps before deciding to use them. Have a nice day ahead!

Upvote 0
Hi ladies!

I appreciate the help! ❤

From the Discord - per Angela you can send a link through the MESSENGER - not the chat - as long as you break it up and include the words "This is my Lovense link" so compliance knows.

Angela Streamate — 02/13/2023 11:32 AM
@everyone - I just got an email about this on Friday and clarified with Compliance. You CAN SHARE your Lovense link via DM with a customer. However, just to make 100% sure no one misses that it's specifically for Lovense (the only "off-site" link you can send) then please preface it by saying something like: "This is my Lovense link."

1695053282052.png
The Discord is available to models on the Streamatehelp site after logging in. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.