AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanently closed account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 31, 2023
COLOMBIA
Good morning, I hope you are feeling very well, I would like to come here since I don't know what else to do, I am a Colombian TRANS model and I worked on the SM platform until Sunday when a user entered my room and took me to an exclusive show without any problem. Then, after being in an exclusive show for a few minutes, the user asks me for an anal show with my dildo, which I agreed to do as usual. At the moment that I am fucking myself with my dildo, the user starts writing obsenities in the chat that are not allowed on the platform. example like "SHIT AND EMOJI REFERRING TO THAT" which I did not access and did not execute in my show, that type of show is not allowed on the platform and also exceeds my limits, the user continues writing in the chat obesenities referring to excrement show and I continue with my dildo show without any problem, at the end of the 25 minutes of exclusive show an hour later I get a box that says my transmission has stopped and that I should contact support, support gives me a response and tells me that I did not comply with the rules doing a dirty show when it was not like that, and if something happened about it I was always careful with wet towels and always cleaning my dildo, it is illogical that they ask us to show anal with a dildo and a human accident cannot happen, I never agreed to a show like this and not to play with my excrement, I need help because I did not make any mistake, I have a feeling that this was a trap on the part of the user so that they would close my account, I need help, my username is: CamiilaRoberts .. I hope for your help If there is someone from SM support here

I personally would have ended the show immediately if they asked for poo play. I always do and then block the user immediately if they ever ask for that. Just to protect myself against my account being closed and because they disgust me and I wouldn't want to do a show with them, even if poo play was allowed. Streamate is good at keep chat logs and watching videos and reading texts done between models and guests so something must have happened, whether it was intentional or not to have your account closed? I had my account closed once and they were able to re-watch the chat at a later date and my account was closed and after a year, I was finally able to re-open it. I would suggest emailing Liz though and see what she can do. She always responds, even if it may take awhile, but I was persistent and emailed her for a year straight, about once a month, until I got my account re-opened. Her email is Liz@streamate.com

Upvote 0
Good morning, I hope you are feeling very well, I would like to come here since I don't know what else to do, I am a Colombian TRANS model and I worked on the SM platform until Sunday when a user entered my room and took me to an exclusive show without any problem. Then, after being in an exclusive show for a few minutes, the user asks me for an anal show with my dildo, which I agreed to do as usual. At the moment that I am fucking myself with my dildo, the user starts writing obsenities in the chat that are not allowed on the platform. example like "SHIT AND EMOJI REFERRING TO THAT" which I did not access and did not execute in my show, that type of show is not allowed on the platform and also exceeds my limits, the user continues writing in the chat obesenities referring to excrement show and I continue with my dildo show without any problem, at the end of the 25 minutes of exclusive show an hour later I get a box that says my transmission has stopped and that I should contact support, support gives me a response and tells me that I did not comply with the rules doing a dirty show when it was not like that, and if something happened about it I was always careful with wet towels and always cleaning my dildo, it is illogical that they ask us to show anal with a dildo and a human accident cannot happen, I never agreed to a show like this and not to play with my excrement, I need help because I did not make any mistake, I have a feeling that this was a trap on the part of the user so that they would close my account, I need help, my username is: CamiilaRoberts .. I hope for your help If there is someone from SM support here
Hi did u got your account back ?? Now. I can see your account on jerkmate which is Streamate

Upvote 0