AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 5, 2024
Hello. I really hope for your help, because my Chaturbate account was blocked for no reason (The reason was indicated, but it in no way relates to the content that I do on the broadcast). The ban happened after a regular broadcast, there were warnings on the platform itself but they did not apply to my show (I also contacted support in the past after such warnings and explained that this was an erroneous warning and my show did not include any offenses) no email notifications. I put a lot of hard work and time into this account, I would never risk wasting several years of hard work on breaking the rules. I wrote a letter to support, but they did not respond.

Perhaps my words will not be able to change the outcome of the decision, but I really am passionate about my work, for me this is more than an ordinary job, it is important for me to be part of the CB family, to be the keeper of its hearth. I live in difficult times, it is likely that the money remaining in the account will be the reason why I will not be able to pay the rent of the apartment. I ask you to understand me as a kind person.

My nickname: Lipslollypop

@punker barbie I hope for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    50 KB · Views: 19
Hello, yea it’s my passion to make squirt show I love it
Okay, that's what I thought. :) Try to always have a toy on your clit or inside of you or use your fingers while you're squirting. Chaturbate has a really thin line between squirting and peeing on cam and that seems to be the deciding factor -- whether or not you are physically masturbating at the same time, if you are it's squirting, if you're not it's peeing. I hope that helps in the future!

• Helpful!
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
Okay, that's what I thought. :) Try to always have a toy on your clit or inside of you or use your fingers while you're squirting. Chaturbate has a really thin line between squirting and peeing on cam and that seems to be the deciding factor -- whether or not you are physically masturbating at the same time, if you are it's squirting, if you're not it's peeing. I hope that helps in the future!
Thanks for the knowledgeable advice!
I always perform a squirt from a strong lush vibration. Now I'm not quite sure if this advice will help me while I'm in a blockage . Do you think this could be resolved?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the knowledgeable advice!
I always perform a squirt from a strong lush vibration. Now I'm not quite sure if this advice will help me while I'm in a blockage . Do you think this could be resolved?
I'm pretty confident your ban will be overturned because squirting is allowed. Be patient for a response, I know it's hard to wait. Repeatedly emailing support pushes your ticket to the back of the line.

Upvote 0