AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account has been banned for no reason.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
@punker barbie Please, I'm asking you very much to help me :h:

My account has been banned, the site gives me "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service". The support service only sends me an automatic newsletter, but I want to deal with this as soon as possible because for me this account is very important because of the only possible earnings right now, and I'm afraid they won't answer me. I really can't figure out or find out the reason for my ban. I have not received any warnings or notifications, nor have I received any emails with the exact reason. Moreover, my room was not online when I was banned. I only found out about it when I went to my page before the next stream, which was supposed to take place. I think this is a mistake because I care about the rules and ignore something that is against them, but turns out to be directed in my direction. And I sincerely hope that this problem will be fixed.

I only get automatic replies, so I can't give a ticket. My nickname on cb is honeyyyangel

@punker barbie Please pay attention to me. The reason why I was permanently banned, it turns out, is that "We were recently warned that you may be offering content that seriously violates the Chaturbate Terms, including content containing minors." But I swear to you that I didn't do it and it's not true, and I'm ready to kneel in front of you. I admit the mistake that I did not ban the person who started talking about his "adventures" at the age of 14 and just went into ignore mode (which he left himself), but why now blame me because, apparently, this person's complaint, if I did not do it? There were never any prerequisites or actions on my part towards prohibitions, on the contrary, I only improved my work and came up with something interesting, like cooking shows with my favorite members. Please, I want to continue working with the chaturbate platform because I started my journey with it and I really love it!

Upvote 0