AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

SEPA: Something is brewing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 3, 2020
I got a message on SM saying they had SEPA issues.

Turns out this is actually an issue with a company in Lithuania who manage their SEPA payments, and the same company manage Chaturbate SEPA - models on there have been saying they can't get a SEPA payment for a week there as well.

This is obviously a huge red flag, as the SEPA system is fine, so it's either the company are having problems, or SEPA have stopped them somehow.

Smells odd to me, like other services being pulled because "adult".

Should everything be back to normal by now?

I am still waiting for some SEPA transfers from Paxum this weekend to land into my account, and some dailypayservice SEPA transfers into a different account too.

Upvote 0
Should everything be back to normal by now?

I am still waiting for some SEPA transfers from Paxum this weekend to land into my account, and some dailypayservice SEPA transfers into a different account too.
well, my money all arrived by now (sepa directly and some third party payment providers) im not expecting money from paxum though so i dont know about them. (some payments showed up yesterday afternoon instead of 15th) so i think it should either be there soon or id slowly send a mail or two asking for then to check if payments are still pending or processed. did not find any exact info on how much delay we should expect.

im not involved directly either just went hard on googling a ton of terms and found the infos on sites of companies in financial sector. sucks that even most banks seem to not have mentioned this to their customers, causing big confusion.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0