AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Im hoping to get some helpful info on something i am worried about

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2021
United States
Please help if you can!

Okay first I want to say I apologize in advance if this topic is posted in the wrong area. This topic is about phone sex jobs. I had tried to search the forum for phone sex related issues however I had trouble finding anything on it as I know this forum pertains to webcamming. So I hope this okay and I sincerely apologize if this is not okay. I would not want to do anything to jeopardize the rules.

Oki moving to the topic at hand here. I have been trying to find a reliable pso position. I feel like this is pretty difficult to find a good reputable company.

I had applied for a company psoprofits.com I tried to do as much research on them as I could. Couldn't find much. However after applying I had found some negative comments about them.

I started to feel as if they were being rude and condensing. So I had mentioned that I would be moving on and the person continued.

They said that they were putting me on a "do not hire" list and said good luck with your job search.

My question is if anyone knows if this is just for adult work related? Or are adult industries able to do that to prevent you from being hired at employee type job away from the adult work industry?

Please help because it's been freaking me out and I had do everything nothing to this person to be on such a thing. And if I ever had to explain a reasoning behind it to an employer who wasn't adult oriented that would be embarrassing. So how does that work?

Is there a reason you need to work for a company and not just do niteflirt and such?
No, I am worried about this person actually doing this in general and it affecting me getting jobs outside of the adult industry...I do not care if it is to prevent me from going to other pso places.

No, I am worried about this person actually doing this in general and it affecting me getting jobs outside of the adult industry...I do not care if it is to prevent me from going to other pso places.
This person can’t do shit outside the adult Industry. Don’t worry too much

I’d try just doing NF yourself!

Don't forget about Sextpanther!
This person can’t do shit outside the adult Industry. Don’t worry too much

I’d try just doing NF yourself!
Thank you loves. It really freaked me out. Especially because I am in the process of getting a job outside of the adult industry and thay scared me. I really appreciate you guys and I will look into the sites mentioned! If anyone else has any insight or has experienced this feel free to comment. Much love to you guys ❤

It's a compliment to be blacklisted from some of them ; like it's a positive thing - trust me! Some of them are crazy toxic, as you're seeing.

Hey, we all understand. It's super scary to be told things like this, but trust that it's bullsmack. They can't do anything to you. Nor can they can blacklist you from another site, only their own. Don't sweat it.
I appreciate that so much! And you guys have made me feel alot better lol 💗

It's a compliment to be blacklisted from some of them ; like it's a positive thing - trust me! Some of them are crazy toxic, as you're seeing.
Right! Yeah it's crazy! I don't mind if it's just from them or any other adult oriented site I just didn't want it affecting work outside of the adult industry.

Please help if you can!

Okay first I want to say I apologize in advance if this topic is posted in the wrong area. This topic is about phone sex jobs. I had tried to search the forum for phone sex related issues however I had trouble finding anything on it as I know this forum pertains to webcamming. So I hope this okay and I sincerely apologize if this is not okay. I would not want to do anything to jeopardize the rules.

Oki moving to the topic at hand here. I have been trying to find a reliable pso position. I feel like this is pretty difficult to find a good reputable company.

I had applied for a company psoprofits.com I tried to do as much research on them as I could. Couldn't find much. However after applying I had found some negative comments about them.

I started to feel as if they were being rude and condensing. So I had mentioned that I would be moving on and the person continued.

They said that they were putting me on a "do not hire" list and said good luck with your job search.

My question is if anyone knows if this is just for adult work related? Or are adult industries able to do that to prevent you from being hired at employee type job away from the adult work industry?

Please help because it's been freaking me out and I had do everything nothing to this person to be on such a thing. And if I ever had to explain a reasoning behind it to an employer who wasn't adult oriented that would be embarrassing. So how does that work?

If any company does not like the way you left (or simply does not like that you left) they can put you on a "do not re-hire list". In most countries that list is specific only to that company as sharing that list opens them up to significant liability if someone sues them over the list being shared. Now if the company was outside the countries that it is illegal and/or were a questionable organization then they could share the list. But if I was running a questionable company I don't believe I would trust any other questionable companies list as there is way too much of a chance of that list being useless (ie you put all of your best currently working models on that list so that they cannot leave(or would be forced to come back) as no one else will hire them).

If any company does not like the way you left (or simply does not like that you left) they can put you on a "do not re-hire list". In most countries that list is specific only to that company as sharing that list opens them up to significant liability if someone sues them over the list being shared. Now if the company was outside the countries that it is illegal and/or were a questionable organization then they could share the list. But if I was running a questionable company I don't believe I would trust any other questionable companies list as there is way too much of a chance of that list being useless (ie you put all of your best currently working models on that list so that they cannot leave(or would be forced to come back) as no one else will hire them).
I think I understand what your saying. The thing is I was never even hired by them that's the funny thing.

I had filled out information for them and I had wanted a few things answered but the person wasn't giving me much to go on and was very snarky in their replies so that's when I said I'm not interested and I had told them I would leave a negative review because of how poorly I was treated. Of course I never did because there wasn't anywhere to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.