AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Less unsightly hitachi like toy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A hitachi gets me off super fast. I can’t cum without high powered vibrations.

That being said, on cam shows - they can be a slight turn off. They eclipse the vagina, they are generally big and white coloured and loud and distracting. It’s not a sexy toy to me, but it makes me scream.

Can anyone reccomend anything powerful like a hitachi but that is prettier/ smaller etc? What gets you off just like a hitachi does but looks good in shows?

Worst case, was thinking of getting a black one.

I used the 0-Wand with a partner before. It's still big but a little bit prettier and has a smaller head. Very powerful. I had the Lovehoney mini vibe for a bit too. It wasn't quite as powerful but is still decent. I found the fact it wasn't as powerful didn't end up being bad since the smaller head gave a more direct vibration. It died on me after a few months but it could have just been a lemon.

As a member, I'm not overly fond of the Hitachi for the reasons you mention @MojitosJourney . I think they're overly large, and detract from what's going on. Though, I have found that the Lovense Domi is smaller, and doesn't seem to be as unappealing to me. I can't speak for effectiveness, though have heard some models say the vibrations are stronger compared to the Hitachi.

Hopefully some other models speak up and give you a range of options to choose from. :)

The lovense Domi? Domo? Whatever it's called.

I'm not a fan of the quality of lovense toys but a friend has it and despite its smaller size can actually go to speeds more intense than the Hitachi.

I keep meaning to buy it but refuse to pay like 200 Canadian after they wouldn't replace my Ambi when it broke right away

Also, this is my "personal" toy for when I want to quietly hide under the blankets alone and cum.

https://www.pinkcherry.ca/products/miracle-massager

Still loud, slightly smaller, better color, the head is curved slightly so it's easier to hold, and they last forever.

I'm a horrible grinder that likes things pushed hard against me. I also like to edge for like an hour sometimes. So my toys like this often melt or break fast. I've had my most recent version of this toy for 2 years and it's still going strong and the first one I had for 3 years before I wore the bearings out. Hitachis only last like 6 months for me before I overheat them and melt them or snap the head.

I have the Shibari Mini Halo and Lovense Domi, as well as a few other wands. The Shibari is definitely my fave to use on cam (and off).

The Domi is a BEAST!! It has left my pussy swollen and bruised some nights. It is by far one of the most intense and powerful wands I’ve ever used. I don’t use it on cam often because members don’t understand just how strong it is & try to set off the highest levels, not realizing the smaller vibes are plenty for me.

I love the sensuelle point. It's a lipstick vibe, not a wand, but it's just as powerful as the hitachi, imo, and obviously more precise. And it's small and pretty and rechargeable.

I really like the look of this. Alone I think the Hitachi broad head but during sex I weirdly need something more pinpoint and this looks perfect. I'm just curious about one thing though, is it rumbly or is it buzzy? Have you felt the wevibe tango and how would it relate to that if you have.

This looks like the perfect toy for me if it's really powerful. I've been holding off on getting the tango because I've heard the battery life is shit.

I really like the look of this. Alone I think the Hitachi broad head but during sex I weirdly need something more pinpoint and this looks perfect. I'm just curious about one thing though, is it rumbly or is it buzzy? Have you felt the wevibe tango and how would it relate to that if you have.

This looks like the perfect toy for me if it's really powerful. I've been holding off on getting the tango because I've heard the battery life is shit.
I LOVE my wevibe tango and have been really pleased with the battery life of my newest one. Older models I struggled with but this new one lasts so long I forget it needs to be charged sometimes

Reactions: Emberblaze
Have you tried the satisfier pro. It is a clit sucker and damn intense. It gets me off really fast. Plus while it can be a bit noisy, once it is on the clit you hardly hear it.

*Whispers quietly*
If extreme pinpoint stimulation is too much never try this. It makes me pee. No, not squirt... Actually pee...
If you like the satisfyer definitely try the Lelo Sona cruise too. Unlike the satisfyer when you push it hard against your body it doesn't lose power. Which really helps me avoid the above mentioned umm "issue" plus it vibrates as well which also helps.

• Funny!
Reactions: missrosexox
Do you know of a very small vibrator that is decently powerful? Like...Hitachi speed 2 or so? Maybe pocket rocket size or one that attaches to your finger?

The Hitachi is unbelievable. I had to touch myself after a cam stint to make sure I still had feeling and enough sensitivity to O manually. Panic.

is it rumbly or is it buzzy?

I'm not sure I know the difference, unfortunately. :-\

I highly recommend it for exactly that purpose, tho -- it's got the power of the Hitachi without the bulky awkwardness, and it's quiet. I generally like more vibration on the root/hood of my clit rather than the head, and that's just not possible with the Hitachi, which is more like riding a tractor lol.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure I know the difference, unfortunately. :-\

I highly recommend it for exactly that purpose, tho -- it's got the power of the Hitachi without the bulky awkwardness, and it's quiet. I generally like more vibration on the root/hood of my clit rather than the head, and that's just not possible with the Hitachi, which is more like riding a tractor lol.

giphy.gif

"Riding a tractor"
:haha:

I'll probably buy it and give it a go. I'm using the Jimmy Jane form 4 for sex right now and it's not quite cutting it.

The Hitachi is unbelievable. I had to touch myself after a cam stint to make sure I still had feeling and enough sensitivity to O manually. Panic.

Oh my god, I thought it was just me and my power connection. A customer bought me a hitachi from my wishlist & got a little custom masturbation session in return & the damn thing was so powerful that my vulva was numb for ages afterwards. I couldn't get off on it, aaaand it blew up within 30 seconds. I thought it was just a bad travel adapter not converting the power correctly & making it override, but maybe not..?
I much prefer the $20 magic wand knockoffs to be completely honest, and at that price I can replace them just fine.

Reactions: ShinyFork
The lovense Domi? Domo? Whatever it's called.

I'm not a fan of the quality of lovense toys but a friend has it and despite its smaller size can actually go to speeds more intense than the Hitachi.

I keep meaning to buy it but refuse to pay like 200 Canadian after they wouldn't replace my Ambi when it broke right away

It is a Domi and it is amazing - it gets me off so much and it can make me squirt like crazy too. I absolutely love it! (I do know what you mean though about lovense toys - my lush is glitchy sometimes. My Domi has never had issues though!)

I'd also recommend the Lovense Domi, if anything it's almost too strong and rumbly at the higher settings. I own a Doxy and a Hitachi Rechargeable and it's the most intense out of the three, surprisingly.

Most of my other favourites have already been mentioned: Shibari Halo Wand mini, Satisfyer Pro 2 or Pro Penguin. The Lovense Ambi is also fairly strong for a small toy, and I've heard good things about the Vedo BAM Rechargeable. If you like really direct, pin-point stimulation, the Zumio might be worth a try too. That one makes me squirt but some people will definitely find it too intense.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Thanks for all the awesome feedback. I ordered a shibari mini halo, mainly because the amazon reviews under this link ( https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010GLYPW6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_XiwCCbHQ7K2QA ) were mind-blowingly positive.

"I finally found someone who will get my girlfriend off - I'm glad I introduced them."

"Ever had your eyes roll so far back in your head that you saw your brain, and then God? Ever wondered what it would feel like to have the leg control of a newborn calf?"

I'll update with my ... results... when I get it ;)

Omg I also bought the shibari mini halo cuz of this thread lol. :blush:

I bought a waterproof mini massager off amazon last year, hoping to phase out my hitachi and have more fun in the tub, but I ended up giving it to a friend who's never used a vibrator (!!!!) cuz it was too weak for my juggernaut clit.

I just got my shibari and have high hopes for this one. Thanks for the recommendations, cam pals! :h:

HEY @MojitosJourney and @missrose - care to share your personal verdicts?

I ordered it twice and my card got declined (even though I have no issue with my card buying other things, there is money). I took it as a sign from the universe and didn’t re-order. I think I’m about to order the lovense ambi.

Lovense Domi can vibrate strong, the head is small. and it's covered in soft smooth silicone.
Also as a pro, its battery powered so no cords to get in the way. And it holds a good charge.
Because it's lovense you can do tip to vibrate on CB or MFC. The LEDs can light up to tips.
You can also do toy control by URL for privates or high tipper.
Also the buttons can be programmed using the app, for what ever presets you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.