AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's talk about the cringe crew

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a shit about jeans, slim fit suits however are one of the best things to happen to mens clothing I don't care what anyone says.

Fk5Ln80.jpg
Yas!

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I cant wear skinny jeans. I play a lot of sports and my legs are too big, they wouldn't go past my thighs and I just have totally the wrong build for it. I do love a well fitted suit though. I have to get my suits tailored as off the rack ones never seem to fit me well. Shirts and jackets that fit my neck and shoulders are always giant fat man ones that end up being really baggy around the belly.

Skinny jeans?
I wore them when I was 60 kg lighter (about age 18)... You need to be thin, very thin to wear them, the moment you put some muscle in the legs; or age begins to compact the cock, throw them.

I work in a physical labour rich environment so butt crack is the norm when it comes to pants. You can't be adjusting every moment while working, you wouldn't get anything done.

Reactions: heybarkeep
Dropcrotch is infinitely worse than skinny jeans, it also sounds like a terrible medical affliction

drop-crotch-pants-2016.jpg

Sweet zombie baby jesus, the thigh chafing. Why would you do that to yourself? The whole point of pants is no thigh chafing. Ok, maybe not the whole point, but it's kinda a major reason to wear pants over something else.

• Funny!
Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm waiting for high-waisted seersucker suits to make a comeback. It's the only way I'll ever hope to dress fashionably.

View attachment 69648

For some reason your post made me think of the 90's and Tommy Hilfiger overalls. Then I was reminded of Kris Kross and Looney Tune hip hop shirts and Cross Colours. The 90's were fucking terrible in retrospect.

P.S.- Will miss Ballerina Farley but feel Lunch Lady Farley is an adequate replacement.

Dropcrotch is infinitely worse than skinny jeans, it also sounds like a terrible medical affliction

drop-crotch-pants-2016.jpg

67b.jpg

So funny, I read this thread last night and then turn on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and it was the episode where frank wore skinny jeans. Spooooooky!

I HATE baggy pants. A good fitting pair of pants go a long way in my book, though I'm not really sure what constitutes skinny jeans anymore? Proper fit for body type is so important!

I only wear skinnies and slim fits! Mind you, I am 140 pounds soaking wet. But believe it or not, if you get some quality pairs, and fit them right, they are actually quite comfortable. My package takes no direct damage, and I feel good in them!

While we are on the topic of jeans, anybody remember those ridiculous snake eyes fuckin' things? Yuck.

Reactions: heybarkeep
I HATE baggy pants. A good fitting pair of pants go a long way in my book, though I'm not really sure what constitutes skinny jeans anymore? Proper fit for body type is so important!

I was wondering the same thing. My roommate wears "skinny jeans" but they're not like this:
626166706a3e928857a6c67310308005.jpg

But I feel like many people consider any type of slim tailored jeans to be "skinny jeans".

I think we need to come to a consensus on what is and what isn't considered skinny jeans now. Starting to get confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.