AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Letter from Chaturbates lawyers - Now Chaturbate doesnt have a lawyers LOL JOIN OUR CLASS ACTION!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think suing will do anything

All you can do is post a truthful account of your story somewhere and hope it deters other models from joining them (if you really feel they'e scamming people)

I don't think the best place to do that is here though as the forum might get a legal letters for hosting it.

why are you even still here? obviously you are not getting the response you wanted. and all you do is flame the members of this forum.
you are not thinking clear at this point because of your rage (which is human) but identify your rage and get calm before digging your hole deeper.
you are getting nothing out of this. you have said what you wanted.

Reactions: Molison and Gen
Here's the deal dum dum. Had you of done your research into CB before starting there you wouldnt have started working there knowing they are ban happy. Instead you didnt and started there anyway. Then CB banned you at least 26 times according to yourself. You still went back to work for them for some damn reason. That's your stupid mistake. You should have went elsewhere like any smart person would of. Obviously it was not the place for you as you kept getting reported. Now after using VPNs and proxies you got banned again. You just admitted to doing it as does your twitter. CB DOESNT LIKE VPNs. You cant use one working on cam sites. So you did do something to be banned for. It's not cause you know too much (what a load of bullshit) but cause you use a VPN to bypass their IP system in place. Like it or not you broke the rules. I dont care if you went into others rooms or anything else like the "lawyer" said and I dont care what else you say you did or did not do.....you broke the rules. That's plain and simple now. CB had a right to ban you. (Plus for all we know the country you are in and using VPNs and proxies to bypass CBs system is not allowed to be on CB but who knows since I do not trust a word out of your mouth now.)

Now at that point CB can choose to either keep you banned and not deal with your crazy ass or unban you and make you not use a VPN and have to deal with you and your accounts repeated issues. They may very well have chosen to unban you HOWEVER since that time you have acted like a complete fool. You have made threats (no matter what you wanna call them they are outright threats dearie.) At that point no camsite worth their salt would ever let you back to work there. Why would they? Why should they? They have no reason to. You are a dime a dozen model doing orgies and are easily replaceable in every way. The people who replace you will also probably not act like a spoiled brat. Banning you for forever is a win win win for CB in every way. They owe you nothing. Even legally they owe you nothing. You have no right to work there and they have exercised that with you.

As to claiming you didnt act unprofessional till CB did. Jesus honey...just stop. You choose how you react to a situation. Always. It's up to you. And just cause someone else acts a certain way does not give you an excuse to act out or ramp it up to a 10 in the spazz meter. Plenty of people keep their cool and act like adults despite the entire world being dicks to them at one time or another. This situation is no different. You chose to act like a baby and have no one to blame but yourself. AT ALL. Maybe had you of acted like a professional at all times things would be different but we will never know since it's obvious you know no other way to act except lashing out.

You need to shut up and start acting like an adult. You and your friends need to take your big dick boyfriend and go work elsewhere. Get over yourselves and how big you think you are cause you are nothing. None of you are anything. That's the nature of this business. Obviously you want to stick with CB because you make the most money there but that's no longer and will never be an option again. Grow up, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it. I'm not on CBs side when it comes to their banning stance and their slow response to such and their refusal to fix it however in this case....I stand by CB fully. You are a nut job and I would never work with you after the mess you created for yourself.

Just to be sure @punker barbie actually sees this and your threats against them i'm tagging her in hopes she will see it and any evidence to use against you if need be. You are a crazy pants Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.