AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lights for streaming

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madz

Cam Model
Mar 11, 2018
Happy town
Twitter Username
@Crystaleve96
MFC Username
CrystalEve
Streamate Username
CrystalEve
Hello,
i disnt saw this thread untill now so if is exist im sorry .
I'm very confused with lights when it becomes to broadcast. Now i use white umbrellas with cold light but im not satisfied because i look very white .
So ladies any advice for me in this way ??
Thank you ☺️☺️

If you search "lighting" up in the upper right corner, you'll see a multitude of threads come up. :3
From what I can tell, the big thing is to make sure the lighting is always coming from in front of you rather than from behind. Pointed downward, slightly above where you are, is also good. Definitely play with the settings on your webcam and see if that's your issue; otherwise, I suggest getting the more yellow-colored bulbs, or even for fun you could get the LED remote-controlled bulbs that can change any hue. That could be a fun color show in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.