AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LIMBO

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kradek

V.I.P. AmberLander
Feb 3, 2012
Twitter Username
@kradekmfc
MFC Username
Kradek
Played through it this weekend. I'm not usually a big fan of platformers, but the puzzles in this were really fun and the atmosphere created by the game was awesome. Definitely a nice diversion for a few hours.

Not for the spider squeamish though!

Yeah Limbo is fun. Check out Trine 2 - it's quite different, but again the puzzles and gameplay set it apart from most others.

Hah... just finished it. One of the gravity puzzles had me a bit stumped for a while but I figured it out. :)

Picked up an achievement along the way too, but that plus the one for finishing the game are the only ones I managed. ><

I grabbed a few random achievements; the wrong way one, the altitude one, the finish the game one and guided by sparks, which you get when you find a hidden ledge in the dark section.

All my achievements are generally by accident though. Achievements are one of the things I think ruined WoW and I usually hate them with a passion, with a few rare exceptions.

I recently played limbo when a few friends brought their xbox over (with their shit ton of dlc content! weeeeee!). It was very addictive and visually pleasing.

I'm usually more of a gore gamer so I almost peed myself when they told me about this:

Status
Not open for further replies.