AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Line between being selfish/practising basic rights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YummyBrownFox ... Shelly's old username on here. :D Or at least it was something close to that. I'm such a dick for using an acronym that probably NOBODY knows. XD

Lol...thanks. I thought it was some term I was too old to know. :)

HAH! I am really proud of anyone who withheld this thread past the OP's second post.

I just can't get past his thinking that apologizing for feeling entitled to sex makes him feel like he is now definitely entitled to that sex.
When did I even once say that or give the impression that was my way of thinking?? lol! In fact if you look at my previous posts I say the complete opposite to this.

• Funny!
Reactions: KatVonnegut
Drop the act, because you know you couldn't care less about the "young, impressionable" women who post on here. If anything, you're one of the people who end up running the poor girl(s) off. You're like the guy on MFC who pounces on new models and gives them shitty advice which does them no good, but benefits you. The way you choose to entertain yourself (belonging to this forum isn't enough...you have to lurk other cam girl communities to see what the girls are talking about...WEIRDO)...shudders. I don't know how old you are (early 20s, I assume, if you consider a 32-year old woman "old"...and have a birthday next month, whippersnapper), or if you even have a job other than SpyKid, but get yourself a hobby, dude. Sudoku...visiting the gun range...going fishing...anything.

You're probably one of those dudes who puts remote cams in public toilets. Creeper...

No, you're never done. But I'll do the opposite of what you do (watching my posts) and actually try using this "Ignore" feature on here for a change. You've proven time and time again that it's impossible for me and you to post in the same thread without your ridiculous posts derailing it. I'll leave you to continue talking to yourself and playing with yourself alone... :)
lol more made up ramblings. I remember how happy some were when you quit the forum. You were such a terrible person and poster that nobody even tried to stop you. You can continue calling me names and pretending whatever you want lady(lmao@adult women that act like you), I'll still be happy and liked by more people here than you know and you will still be a miserable joke to those that remember you. Best part about losers like you is how you pretend guys like me aren't completely grossed out by people like you. You did a really good job of ignoring me by posting in threads I created and responding to posts I made, doofus. I could go on and on about how awful a person you are but you have made the point I was trying to make much better than I ever could. Now those that didn't remember you know how lame you are. Please continue to embarrass yourself and women in general tho.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Poker_Babe
When did I even once say that or give the impression that was my way of thinking?? lol! In fact if you look at my previous posts I say the complete opposite to this.
the very fact that this thread even exists gives that impression.

The way you choose to entertain yourself (belonging to this forum isn't enough...you have to lurk other cam girl communities to see what the girls are talking about...WEIRDO)...shudders.

Just a minor point about this. It's not really like he had to 'lurk' or anything. You used the same signature here as you did on stripperweb. So simply copying it from here and doing a google search actually lead to your stripperweb account as the very first result. Lurking...no. Half second of copy paste...yes.

Screenshot - 7_7_2015 , 2_26_31 PM.png

An impression is not a fact, it is an impression. You can click disagree all you like but it's not going to change the impression some people are getting of you. You asked a question with GREAT personal detail and for opinions and are getting answers you don't like or weren't expecting... such is life when you ask people for their view on your personal life. Maybe take a step back and learn a little from it, like your initial post made it sound like you were interested in doing in the first place since you are so inexperienced as you say.

What were you honestly hoping to gain from this thread? Ignoring the unrelated drama of course.

An impression is not a fact, it is an impression. You can click disagree all you like but it's not going to change the impression some people are getting of you. You asked a question with GREAT personal detail and for opinions and are getting answers you don't like or weren't expecting... such is life when you ask people for their view on your personal life. Maybe take a step back and learn a little from it, like your initial post made it sound like you were interested in doing in the first place since you are so inexperienced as you say.

What were you honestly hoping to gain from this thread? Ignoring the unrelated drama of course.
Just because something looks a certain way that doesn't mean it's necessarily the case. My opening post may have looked like I feel entitled to sex but this honestly isn't the case. I despise people who are like that. Some people have just gotten the wrong end of the stick. I've openly admitted on here that I acted like a complete jerk & tool towards that girl, and that I've learned a great deal from it.

As for what what I expected. Like I said before I expected people to offer friendley advice, which some have done. Instead of having a go at me & judging me. Because at the end of the day people on here don't really know me. So how about giving a guy a break & the benefit of the doubt? :)

If you only want to be coddled call your family, don't post personal shit asking for opinions on the Internet. Opinions you don't want to hear are guaranteed and butthurt is imminent... Welcome to the Internet, it's full of strangers who don't know you and are going to draw conclusions and impressions based on things you write.

As for what what I

expected. Like I said before I expected people to offer friendley advice, which some have done. Instead of having a go at me & judging me. Because at the end of the day people on here don't really know me. So how about giving a guy a break & the benefit of the doubt? :)

I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for this but sometimes giving a man who's given the impression that he feels ENTITLED TO SEX and not correcting him (or avoiding him if this was a real life situation) gets a woman raped. The fact that you even considered that there's a line between being selfish and practicing her basic rights to decide she doesn't want to have sex demonstrates this.

The way you described the situation is similar to the way a lot of rapists think (I don't mean like creepy dudes in the alley way I mean guys who don't even think they've raped someone because "she was agreeable after I threatened her/coerced her/got her drunk/begged/harassed/etc"). So of course we are going to try to educate in a way that might break this mindset.

metaphors-footer1.jpg

Woah! Now come on. Comparing my way of thinking to a rapist!? That's really not a fair thing to say. Like I said before I'm a late blomer & inexperienced. I made a geuine mistake regarding the things I said to this girl. Simple as that. Some of you are reading way too much into this.

Woah! Now come on. Comparing my way of thinking to a rapist!? That's really not a fair thing to say. Like I said before I'm a late blomer & inexperienced. I made a geuine mistake regarding the things I said to this girl. Simple as that. Some of you are reading way too much into this.

Your way of thinking is actually verbatim to the thought process that I've heard from friends who've later been arrested for rape. I'm not saying you are a rapist or will be a rapist but your train of thought in this scenario puts you in a risky place that if you don't change it you might potentially end up in that very scenario.

Rape is not always someone jumping a stranger in the alleyway.

ETA: It's not just the words that you said to her, it's the opinions you have demonstrated.

Yo dude, if you really want some good advice, try joining and asking at neogaf.com. You will find many helpful people that are qualified to answer your questions.

OP, I think your original question has been answered at length.

The consensus seems to be:

Grow up.
Don't treat any woman as if she owes you sex.
Be upfront about what you want.
Ask what she wants...and actually listen to the answer.
Don't push her when she wants to stop (pushing includes begging, cajoling, browbeating, etc).
If you aren't happy with what she's offering, fucking man up and move on.

And I would add, if you are 30-something years old, for the love of God, please stop referring to grown women as 'girls.'

Status
Not open for further replies.