AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Line between being selfish/practising basic rights

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol huh? Well, I fail to see the humor and I only gave turds to what I felt were shit/not helpful posts. You want to know what I do find funny? Hilarious even? Miserable and cowardly old women that talk shit about others behind their backs.
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showthread.php?197796-Camgirls-Take-Events!/page2
Needless to say, I find you hilarious.
JqfLOXz.gif
You must be really obsessed to be stalking my posts (and lurking a forum that has no place for you...you're pathetic and creepy) and giving them silly ratings. We've established this before...you have a thing against opinionated females. Yes, I must be miserable because I am opinionated and will not kiss your ass.

And YOU accusing other people of trolling..oh, the irony... It's amazing that you're even still here on this forum, to tell you the truth.

32 is old now? Whaaat???

Wow. So fucked up. (Not you Punk) That is shitty right there as fuck. I get people love to hate on here but YOU chose to come back and for a reason so going else where to post on a thread to just hate on here is fucked up. You got an issue speak up. Dont assume people arent thanking your stuff just cause you are "new" and realize maybe there's another reason. You know...the logical explanation to things. Damn man.

Wow. So fucked up. (Not you Punk) That is shitty right there as fuck. I get people love to hate on here but YOU chose to come back and for a reason so going else where to post on a thread to just hate on here is fucked up. You got an issue speak up. Dont assume people arent thanking your stuff just cause you are "new" and realize maybe there's another reason. You know...the logical explanation to things. Damn man.

What's so fucked up exactly? I didn't "hate" on the forum. I hated the way I was spoken to (being compared with a "spambot" or "troll," simply because I posted a lot in a short amount of time) when I decided to rejoin.

I could make a post on here showing the slightest bit of dissatisfaction with ACF, and y'all would just accuse me of overreacting, and being too sensitive.

And some of y'all are a bit harsh on here with members who are new (though, technically, I'm not new) to the forum. Everyone is a troll...smh. .

Last edited:
You must be really obsessed to be stalking my posts (and lurking a forum that has no place for you...you're pathetic and creepy) and giving them silly ratings.
Yes, yes, I'm totally pathetic and super creepy and whatever else makes you feel better about yourself. No stalking required, was impossible to not notice it was you when you were trying so hard to be remembered and had the same shitty attitude in some posts. lol@the thought of a guy like me stalking or even in any way being interested in a person like you tho

We've established this before...you have a thing against opinionated females. Yes, I must be miserable because I am opinionated and will not kiss your ass.
Naw, never been established. I love opinionated women, you just aren't one.

And YOU accusing other people of trolling..oh, the irony... It's amazing that you're even still here on this forum, to tell you the truth.
It's a good thing that I'm still here. Are you going to rage quit the forum again?

Checking out the "like/agree/etc" lists are almost more fun than reading the posts!

Yes, yes, I'm totally pathetic and super creepy and whatever else makes you feel better about yourself. No stalking required, was impossible to not notice it was you when you were trying so hard to be remembered and had the same shitty attitude in some posts. lol@the thought of a guy like me stalking or even in any way being interested in a person like you tho

Oh, it's true. A guy like you (a nasty, hateful, disgusting human being) showing this much interest in what I do/say (including outside of this site) definitely creeps me the fuck out. And the thought of you being on here having the nerve to give anyone advice about anything makes me cringe. You are too nasty of a person to be trying to give any decent person advice or anything. So you should do what the other woman-haters do, and camp out in The Lounge on MyFreeCams, and whine about all the "bitches" who did you wrong, and brag about your collection of capped videos you have of models.

It's a good thing that I'm still here. Are you going to rage quit the forum again?
I think I'll stick around, despite the fact that me even speaking to you is probably getting you off. Ugh. *cringes again*

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Punk you're just the worst! You camgirl hating troll dude! How dare you exist and speak your mind and ruffle feathers and point out the glaringly obvious?! Just who do you think you are, mister?! I once read a joke you told about how camgirls aren't magical angels made of snowflakes and I'm going to defend my slutty honor like a naked Klingon!

Oh, it's true. A guy like you (a nasty, hateful, disgusting human being) showing this much interest in what I do/say (including outside of this site) definitely creeps me the fuck out. And the thought of you being on here having the nerve to give anyone advice about anything makes me cringe. You are too nasty of a person to be trying to give any decent person advice or anything. So you should do what the other woman-haters do, and camp out in The Lounge on MyFreeCams, and whine about all the "bitches" who did you wrong, and brag about your collection of capped videos you have of models.

I think I'll stick around, despite the fact that me even speaking to you is probably getting you off. Ugh. *cringes again*
Yeah, yeah, I'm a terrible person and whatever other sad insults you feel like posting, sticks and stones ya know, tell yourself what ever you need to. Your dumb rant about women haters and the lounge and capped videos doesn't really apply to me but it was comically not relevant at least. Only reason I ever paid any attention to you is because you were a terrible influence on young and impressionable women that would come here. Quite obvious that nothing has changed. I'm sure you will dig really deep in your war crate and respond with more classy insults that will totally show me and make you look even cooler but I think I'm done. And again, lmao@you pretending like me interacting with you is in any way pleasureable for me, funny stuff.

Awkward.gif

This whole thread is just a trip from beginning to end. I think now is the best time for everyone to scatter. :nailbiting:

OP: A woman (or person) never owes you anything when it comes to sex. Saying things like, It's not a very nice feeling when us guys get intimate with a girl, only for things to end when they've barely even begun actually makes me cringe a little. This is something I have heard a million guys say before to pressure girls. It sucks for anyone, man or woman, to be left wanting more. But saying things like this to someone who just isn't comfortable is not the smartest move. Pressuring people for sex just isn't cool. You just gotta let her go her own pace and if she isn't going the right pace for you, maybe finding someone else would be better for you.

As for the new topic on hand...
If you hate ACF so much and the girls who frequent it, maybe don't come here? I dunno, that just seems logical to me. :nod:

Sahi, women (correction many women) do that to men all the time, especially when they are young. Sounds like you like her too much and she knows it. She is messing with you emotionally and enjoying the power she has over you. Try to have more fun with it, and definitely give up on anything serious/ regular, at least for now with her.
She may also be trying to invoke a reaction to a fetish she herself has, but then it can get into dangerous territory if you misjudge that or can't play that game she wants you to. She may also just be exploring something with you until she knows what she wants.
Enjoy the attention, it may never amount to what you want, but if you still crave it from her, then there must be something that you are enjoying.

She is acting selfishly in regard to you, I would not care to compare that against her rights (i.e. right to withhold or even change consent). Manipulation and power is part of the sex/ love game you must learn when it is something you can't handle anymore or when that interaction becomes unhealthy.

Whoa. Hello train wreck. Silly thread, didn't you know you're not supposed to go derailing yourself and running amok? Good read tho, good read.
Loki-Exhale.gif

To OP: The last person I heard use the term "v card" was a 15 year old sophmore in highschool. Ah, to be young again. Also, is it so unheard of to... oh my god... COMMUNICATE with your sexual partner? Y'know, effeciently and respectfully?
1-Cool-Hand-Luke-quotes.gif

(and also a vague sense of entitlement, check that at the door, bro. It'll get you a lot further in life. Promise.)

Not sure what is going on with this thread, but I'm not going over to stripperweb to find out. I've said it before, and I will say it again...that place scares the hell out of me.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a terrible person and whatever other sad insults you feel like posting, sticks and stones ya know, tell yourself what ever you need to. Your dumb rant about women haters and the lounge and capped videos doesn't really apply to me but it was comically not relevant at least. Only reason I ever paid any attention to you is because you were a terrible influence on young and impressionable women that would come here. Quite obvious that nothing has changed. I'm sure you will dig really deep in your war crate and respond with more classy insults that will totally show me and make you look even cooler but I think I'm done. And again, lmao@you pretending like me interacting with you is in any way pleasureable for me, funny stuff.
Drop the act, because you know you couldn't care less about the "young, impressionable" women who post on here. If anything, you're one of the people who end up running the poor girl(s) off. You're like the guy on MFC who pounces on new models and gives them shitty advice which does them no good, but benefits you. The way you choose to entertain yourself (belonging to this forum isn't enough...you have to lurk other cam girl communities to see what the girls are talking about...WEIRDO)...shudders. I don't know how old you are (early 20s, I assume, if you consider a 32-year old woman "old"...and have a birthday next month, whippersnapper), or if you even have a job other than SpyKid, but get yourself a hobby, dude. Sudoku...visiting the gun range...going fishing...anything.

You're probably one of those dudes who puts remote cams in public toilets. Creeper...

Awkward.gif

If you hate ACF so much and the girls who frequent it, maybe don't come here? I dunno, that just seems logical to me. :nod:
After you show me a quote where I actually said that I "hate" ACF and the girls on it? It helps if one knows what she's talking about before offering her two cents. :)

• Funny!
Reactions: Lexi Emerson
I think I'm done.
No, you're never done. But I'll do the opposite of what you do (watching my posts) and actually try using this "Ignore" feature on here for a change. You've proven time and time again that it's impossible for me and you to post in the same thread without your ridiculous posts derailing it. I'll leave you to continue talking to yourself and playing with yourself alone... :)

After you show me a quote where I actually said that I "hate" ACF and the girls on it? It helps if one knows what she's talking about before offering her two cents. :)

Considering I didn't direct that at any one person... You obviously took my statement and applied it to yourself. So there must be at least a little bit of truth to it, no?

You're right though. You never explicitly said that you hate it here or have a problem with the girls, so my bad. It is just a very strong vibe I get and it seems many other people are getting that same vibe. I mean just by the comments in the other forum and the way you speak to/about people here gives me that impression. I am glad you enjoy it here and have no issues though! :eyebrows:

You're right though. You never explicitly said that you hate it here or have a problem with the girls, so my bad. It is just a very strong vibe I get and it seems many other people are getting that same vibe. I mean just by the comments in the other forum and the way you speak to/about people here gives me that impression. I am glad you enjoy it here and have no issues though! :eyebrows:
Thanks. The only person on here I can say that I DISLIKE is that PunkInDrublic dude who's had a hard-on for me since day one. When I came back on here, he was the ONE person I was trying to avoid, actually. It just never ceases to amaze me the shit this dude gets away with on here, and the fact that people co-sign his posts. Girls on the other forum have also said that he's a hateful person (they used the term "butthurt," which made me laugh because that's also how I describe guys like him), so I think I did the right thing by ignoring him. :) I have to leave for work, but you guys enjoy your Tuesday!

HAH! I am really proud of anyone who withheld this thread past the OP's second post.

I just can't get past his thinking that apologizing for feeling entitled to sex makes him feel like he is now definitely entitled to that sex.

I just can't read this. It's too much.

PS: Will you all please stop giving poop ratings to everyone. Everyone on these forums should know that button is reserved for my posts! :p

Too late to edit...

Glad I stuck around and read this thread even though I said I wouldn't.. So what happened was Punk called Shelly out. We all knew she was YBF like weeks ago right?! And a few of her recent posts I saw were actually helpful.

So there was drama, isn't there always? And hasn't Shelly ALWAYS been "hotheaded" with a short fuse? ... None of this surprises me.

And I also don't see the need to carry it on. Shelly got mad. Shelly left. Shelly came back. Shelly posted something on SW in her absence that Punk found. Shelly didn't like getting called out. Other girls didn't like what she said.

And for the record-I wasn't aware how much criticism Steph was getting over on SW... I think the way she runs her Camgirls Take events is great! It's not easy putting together a group of professionals who are serious and will get along with everyone else. That's likely why her acceptance process is vague.

Status
Not open for further replies.