AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

List of the top 25 most annoying songs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sees "Barbie Girl"*

*closes tab, fuck that list*

*sees "Barbie Girl"*

*closes tab, fuck that list*

I thought it was stupid as soon as I saw they didn't get the point of the autotune in Believe.

Most songs that annoy me aren't bad in themselves, but they get too much airplay, such as anything by Adele. It's radio programmers who are fucking annoying.

Barbie Girl, Dragostea Din Tei, Friday, That's Not My Name, Mahna Mahna, I'm a Gummybear wouldn't even have made my list. I like these songs

Could have bumped at least one of them to make room for this one.

I disagree with this list so hard. (most of it, anyway)

You know what is annoying? Websites that split articles into numerous pages when they don't need to, just so they can get more ad revenue.

I find anything by John Mayer annoying. His voice makes my brain feel weird and I want it to stop. Same with anyone else with a similar voice style/quality, my brain just goes to nopeville.

Is there a TL;DR of the list. I don't have the patience to navigate a multi-paged clickbait list like this.

1. Let it Go
2. I'm a Gummy Bear - Gummibar
3. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
4. The Chicken Dance - Werner Thomas
5. Dragostea Din Tei - O-Zone
6. The Thong Song - Sisquo
7. Who Let the Dogs Out - Baha Men
8. Harlem Shake - Baauer
9. Mahna Mahna - The Muppets
10. That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings
11. We Like To Party - Vengaboys
12. Copacabana - Barry Manilow
13. Kiss Kiss - Holly Valance
14. Gold - Kiiara
15. I Love You (The Barney Song)
16. My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
17. Friday - Rebecca Black
18. It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time - Buckwheat Boyz
19. Whip my Hair - Willow Smith
20. Crazy Frog - Axel F
21. Barbie Girl - Aqua
22. Macarena - Los Del Rio
23. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
24. It's a Small World After All - Disney
25. Believe - Cher

and #23,You're Beautiful...
I don't think that one is very annoying at all. Mood dependent to be sure, but hardly annoying

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I think that some annoying songs will literally put a smile on your face, can you remain indifferent to a 90's classic like "what is Love"?

Yeah but it's even better when you sing it as a pun.

IMG_6086.JPG

Not even kidding that this is one of my favorite go to's when working out. XD
Gonna share here, too much probably, but if walk around trying to hold it in, it might fester and turn into some full blown gayness (not that there's anything wrong with that).

When I first saw the video, all those expressions he was throwing at the camera sorta hit me as extremely cool. Link the vid at the time I am talking about for illustrative purposes...

Really kinda stuck with me. That's part of the reason I have a hard time calling this song annoying I guess, conjures up that image.
Ain't even no point in trying to deny it. That man can make some sexy ass eyes.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Caramell Dansen is the most annoying song in the world. -_________-

also fuck that list XD

How did Gangnam Style not make that list? Just going to pretend that little abomination never happened?

Reactions: curvyredhead
I would have put a link to this one hit wonder French dance song here, but you would hate me forever, Google the name at your own risk....
I saw. Fuking awful.

What kind of air time did it get?

You guys are lucky to be pinged with just Gangam, I had to endure a 4 year old French toddler with a one hit wonder in the early nineties. What ever happens don't listen to "Dure Dure De Etre Un Bebe".

jeez
I'm going back to bed. That was enough for the day.

Also..I can't believe the classic annoying song was not on there..

Status
Not open for further replies.