AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Listing Members on Your Profile: To Do or Not to Do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
USA
www.empressmika.com
Twitter Username
@YesEmpressMika
Streamate Username
EmpressMika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538052/Empress-Mika/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/98997/EmpressMika
I wanted to gather opinions from both members and models alike on the topic of models listing members on their profile. Usually, members are listed due to being apart of some kind of club/membership or by tipping a high single or cumulative amount. I'm wondering if it's a good practice or not, in general?

Listing Members on Profile Thoughts
I used to list members on my profile for memberships and high tip amounts. I thought this was great because:
  • It would bring some recognition and credit to these members (which I interpreted as a good thing)
  • If I was having a bad day, I could look at my profile and remember how many amazing people have believed in me and supported me and immediately feel a lot happier
  • If other members saw others in my club or that have tipped me higher amounts, it would encourage them to do the same or, at the very least, lead them to think I would be worth a large tip and/or my clubs are worth joining
  • I thought it would make the members feel good about having their name listed there and even work towards out-tipping others (friendly competition).

Not Listing Members on Profile Thoughts
I have since not listed members on my profile for any reason. This is because:
  • I received feedback from members stating that they feel intimidated by others tipping large amounts and that they are embarrassed to only be able to tip smaller amounts so therefore they won't tip anything.
  • I received feedback from members stating that they will not tip anything because I don't "need" to be tipped. Judging from the amount of members in my club and the members who have tipped more substantial amounts, along with the fact I'm usually in the top 100, they won't tip because I don't "need" it.
  • There seemed to be a bit of a feeling of defeat. If I can't tip X amount like MemberA can, why should I bother at all? I won't get the same attention that he does. Type of thing.
  • Some members would be outed for having done so much, as in comments like, "Wow, you must be really rich to do that!" Or "Why would you do that for some model online? Are you trying to be her real boyfriend?" and other such negative comments.
  • The competition of who tipped wasn't a friendly competition but more like a feeling of stress and defeat to everyone but the winner(s).

Other Thoughts:
Obviously, haters are going to hate no matter what I or anyone else does. I also realize that I should do what I want with my room and my profile and such.

There certainly have been times where the competition of a highest tipper and the peer pressure of how many people were in the club did result in someone tipping to beat a high tip or to get a club membership. However, I'm not totally sure if this approach was best for me and the vibe I'm going for in my room and I'm wondering about other's experiences with this. Is it best for you?

I believe that, since not listing others on my profile, more people have tipped in general and I do strive for a friendly, inclusive atmosphere in my room. However, there is this sense of something missing from when I did list before that is hard to describe. Perhaps it is that wild, competitive spirit that can sometimes be really fun? Haha.

There is also the topic of how much information a model should give out about her cam life and her regulars? Listing all of this on your profile gives any viewer information (without having to be apart of your room for a given length of time) about who your high tippers are and your members, which may or may not be a bad thing... but perhaps not necessarily good, either.

What do you think?
ANYWAY! ^_^; I'm curious if any models had a similar or different experience as me or if any members felt the same way or differently? What are your thoughts?

Great topic!

As a member I dont really like having my name listed on profiles. Idk why really I just prefer to stay under the radar I guess. I think clubs are a great idea though and I would guess a great revenue stream, I have joined quite a few myself but normally ask for my name not to be listed if its a model who does that. I dont join for any sort of recognition but based on how much I like that model and what perks the club offers. The competing to be on a profile or be recognised doesnt interest me. I dont like tip competitions becuase compared to the big whales out there im more like a tuna. I think I tip quite reasonably but I know those people will blow my comparatively puny tips out the water.

That said though there are lots of people who do like to compete that way and I'd guess as a model you can make a lot more by encouraging the competition and I still enjoy watching the models who do this even if I wont be aiming for it myself it can still be fun to watch the people who are competing to get them.

My experience has been that the tippers who are in those clubs tend to be very clique-ish and dominate the model's room...especially the ones who are so infatuated, they change their own usernames to some variation of the model's (Modelnameshornyguy, etc).

They speak mainly to each other and the model, and can be bristly when someone else speaks. And always with the constant in-joke emotes and promoting her content for her every 10 seconds.

Coming in from the outside of that is kinda like having to sit at the dork's table in the cafeteria while the cool kids have their own table. So when I see a profile page with a big club like that, I usually think that room will be closed off to new people, and I move on. Obviously that's not the case all the time, but often enough.

Oh, and yeah, when I see that a model is regularly pulling down several-thousand token tips, I figure my few little tokens aren't gonna make any difference to her bottom line.

For the reasons you listed its probably a coin flip depending on the individual's opinions and how you structure it.

On the topic of highest or cumulative tips, personally I'm in the "don't list me on your profile" group since I prefer to be low-key. Its a double-edged sword in my case: I take breaks from models and many forget who I am, profile acknowledgment may help them remember the next time I show up. On the other hand, its extremely awkward if a model asks why you tipped another model X tokens compared to her or you realize that you are contributing most of her token income.

Generally though, I think there's nothing wrong in acknowledging the high tippers for the pro reasons you listed, especially if you are doing multiple single tip tiers that don't get wiped at the end of the month. There are guys who tip a high amount just for attention, others who do it to compete, "just because", to join a video deal tier, or whatever reason. In the end, why stop something that you benefit from as long as you maintain control over it? If I haven't tipped X high amount, what someone else does shouldn't concern me unless it comes across as a douche move (ex. tipping a large portion of a goal publicly when you can ninja tip then saying it doesn't count to goal). Ginger touched on some problems but imo those faults are with the model and how she runs her room, back to a control issue.

My experience has been that the tippers who are in those clubs tend to be very clique-ish and dominate the model's room...especially the ones who are so infatuated, they change their own usernames to some variation of the model's (Modelnameshornyguy, etc).

They speak mainly to each other and the model, and can be bristly when someone else speaks. And always with the constant in-joke emotes and promoting her content for her every 10 seconds.

Coming in from the outside of that is kinda like having to sit at the dork's table in the cafeteria while the cool kids have their own table. So when I see a profile page with a big club like that, I usually think that room will be closed off to new people, and I move on. Obviously that's not the case all the time, but often enough.

Oh, and yeah, when I see that a model is regularly pulling down several-thousand token tips, I figure my few little tokens aren't gonna make any difference to her bottom line.

I agree with this, MFC can be very cliquey. But there's also a marketing strategy to advertising your biggest tips - it can make a model look more upscale and therefore more desirable. I have my highest tip listed on my profile, but do I get giant tip bombs like that often? Nope. Just that one time. I'm not saying the same is true for every model, top models definitley get some hefty bombs up there. But you should never think that your few little tokens aren't going to make a difference. Even if a model was lucky enough to have some insanely generous soul tip them exorbitantly that one time, the members who tip smaller amounts really add up and it's cheesy to say but every last token counts (especially out of the top model rooms).

I agree with this, MFC can be very cliquey. But there's also a marketing strategy to advertising your biggest tips - it can make a model look more upscale and therefore more desirable. I have my highest tip listed on my profile, but do I get giant tip bombs like that often? Nope. Just that one time. I'm not saying the same is true for every model, top models definitley get some hefty bombs up there. But you should never think that your few little tokens aren't going to make a difference. Even if a model was lucky enough to have some insanely generous soul tip them exorbitantly that one time, the members who tip smaller amounts really add up and it's cheesy to say but every last token counts (especially out of the top model rooms).

That's a good point. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I actually had a member ask me about this, and I put his name on my wall once for highest tip of the month, then after he joined one of my little clubs. I decided that, rather than just putting someone's name up (or not doing so), I'd just ask them what they preferred. Three guys said yes, one said yes/indifferent, and two said no to having their names up. If in doubt, just ask.

My favorite model takes pictures of her high tips and yellow walls and stuff (if it is remarkable...I guess) and posts them to her page.

It's cool and kind of a thing you have to look for instead of it being front-and-center.

That said, she recently acquired a few "whales" (i think that is the term) as regulars and possible room helpers...sooooooo my tokens fall way short of being Awesome (I used to be Awesome...I think). I did a wall of 50 tokens today and I still told her "please don't take pictures it really isn't a big deal" because I know it looks lame next to a pic of a dude that tipped 21,000 tokens in free chat.

I am happy for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is true! But when the bar is set sooooo High, it can be intimidating for those of us that don't have the money like the "whales." She hasn't changed a bit...she is still awesome with me...but I think I am changing.

Last edited:
It's an interesting question and I understand your reasoning that people might tip more to get on your wall. I however think that it's just a small clique that can/want to be "high tippers". I personally don't care if I'm on someone's wall or not, if I tip a model "big time" it's not because I get my name on her wall, it's because I like the model.

I can understand the thinking that a wall-of-fame makes people less eager to tip and I've also experienced rooms were the big tippers and the model have their own club and you don't feel welcome as a new guy. In those situation I leave immediately.

So I guess in the end it depends on what kind of room you want. My guess is that a Wall-of-fame has a higher probability of having a few persons tipping higher but also a hight probability to scare new and/or smaller tippers. Impossible to say which "solution" that gives the most tips.

This is great lol

I have seen some very extreme cases where the room almost seems slightly cultish... everyone with the same name, saying the same in joke, using the same emotes, gets to be a bit crazy

But I think a models room is an extension of her personality, if you don't like the room you wont like her anyway.

I can see your point about it being like the cool kids' table and not feeling like you belong if they frequently talk about their own big tips or act superior. However, just because they change their usernames to something referencing the model doesn't necessarily mean that they're big tippers and are excessively infatuated. It could just mean that (obviously) the model is their favorite, and they're supporting her in a small way. It's kinda like free advertisement for her (even if they don't realize it). Similar to wearing a shirt that says the model's name... or a shirt that says "Element Skateboards." They wear it because they like Element boards, they appreciate the quality of the decks/wheels/bearings/whatever, and also to (sometimes subconsciously) recognize other boarders. Another skateboarder might pass you in the mall and say, "Cool shirt, bro." It's just an unspoken idea that you're supporting and showing your appreciation of the item... or in this case, the model. It doesn't necessarily even mean that you ONLY buy Element boards. Hell, it doesn't even mean that you have ever bought an Element board, cause you might not be able to afford to buy one. But you still like them.

In my room, some of my regulars change their names to "I_Am_Username" to show their support of me. Some of these guys are big tippers, and some of them have never tipped me more than 20 tokens. I appreciate the gesture, because it's kinda like them wearing a t-shirt with my logo. And yes, we do have inside jokes and whatnot, but we are always welcoming to new guys because they were all new once. Since it's such a community-based room, we rely on regulars (and NEW viewers) to chat and make the room seem like the place to be. Having the inside jokes makes people feel like a part of something, and is often the reason they come back night after night. It's like the show Cheers. Of course, Sam, Norm, and Coach all have been pals for a long time. They have a standing rapport that makes them come back day after day. But when Diane shows up, she gets welcomed into the fold. It might take her some time to learn the past inside jokes, but that's ok, because there are new inside jokes created every episode.

If you take the time to give a model's regulars a chance, you might be pleasantly surprised that you can find your own Cheers. And look forward to that evening beer with all of your friends every night/week/month, where everyone knows your name.

If the room is a bunch of jerks, you don't want to hang out there anyway because that model is allowing it to happen BUT otherwise it sounds like most of the complaints have a lot more to do with personal self esteem than an unwelcoming room.

A core group of regulars who form a community is literally the entire giant key to MFC success, so if that scares you as a member you might have a hard time finding a place. However, at least in the case of my room, those communities are usually much more inviting than people give them credit for. If a new name comes in, starts tipping a little bit and being fun and engaging my room get's pretty excited to have a new frand! Many room regs get just as annoyed with the silent lurking masses as models do so a new face who isn't a douche is like the coolest thing ever!
I don't get the 10,000 + tokens tips often AT ALL. only a handful of times in my 5 years so maybe my room is slightly less tip intimidating but I don't feel like any of my regs who tip smaller amounts ever feel like they don't belong just as much as the bigger tippers. We are a team and we succeed as a group!

but then again, none of my frands are cry babies... :haha: kiddingnotkidding

@Miqote Something to maybe consider is doing something more accessible? For example, my monthly club (The SLF) is only 500 tokens and the top 4 tips each month get listed just above it but without tip amounts (that's just my preference after the month is up). Most members who want to be part of things can manage something like 500 tokens to be a part and get some cool content. I have my highest single tip on my profile but it hasn't been updated since April 2012 so I'm not sure people even know I list it hehehe.

It does make me wonder though, is this WHY I don't see the 5 digit tips that are so common on MFC these days, more than once in a blue moon? but is this also part of the reason I have almost zero drama in my room with my member frands?

Are 10,000 + tok tips most common in the rooms with the higher levels of drama?

Last edited:
...BUT otherwise it sounds like most of the complaints have a lot more to do with personal self esteem than an unwelcoming room...but then again, none of my frands are cry babies... :haha: kiddingnotkidding

Yes, because it couldn't possibly be that any of our experiences and points-of-view are legit.

I can see your point about it being like the cool kids' table and not feeling like you belong if they frequently talk about their own big tips or act superior. However, just because they change their usernames to something referencing the model doesn't necessarily mean that they're big tippers and are excessively infatuated. It could just mean that (obviously) the model is their favorite, and they're supporting her in a small way. It's kinda like free advertisement for her (even if they don't realize it). Similar to wearing a shirt that says the model's name... or a shirt that says "Element Skateboards." They wear it because they like Element boards, they appreciate the quality of the decks/wheels/bearings/whatever, and also to (sometimes subconsciously) recognize other boarders. Another skateboarder might pass you in the mall and say, "Cool shirt, bro." It's just an unspoken idea that you're supporting and showing your appreciation of the item... or in this case, the model. It doesn't necessarily even mean that you ONLY buy Element boards. Hell, it doesn't even mean that you have ever bought an Element board, cause you might not be able to afford to buy one. But you still like them.

In my room, some of my regulars change their names to "I_Am_Username" to show their support of me. Some of these guys are big tippers, and some of them have never tipped me more than 20 tokens. I appreciate the gesture, because it's kinda like them wearing a t-shirt with my logo. And yes, we do have inside jokes and whatnot, but we are always welcoming to new guys because they were all new once. Since it's such a community-based room, we rely on regulars (and NEW viewers) to chat and make the room seem like the place to be. Having the inside jokes makes people feel like a part of something, and is often the reason they come back night after night. It's like the show Cheers. Of course, Sam, Norm, and Coach all have been pals for a long time. They have a standing rapport that makes them come back day after day. But when Diane shows up, she gets welcomed into the fold. It might take her some time to learn the past inside jokes, but that's ok, because there are new inside jokes created every episode.

If you take the time to give a model's regulars a chance, you might be pleasantly surprised that you can find your own Cheers. And look forward to that evening beer with all of your friends every night/week/month, where everyone knows your name.

@I_Am_Iris, I get that it's not always that way, which is what I was saying in my original post. And it's very cool that it isn't like that in your room. Like Kat, you also make another good point about your fans just wanting to support you. But what I described has been my experience enough that I felt like it was worth mentioning, and apparently some of the others have had similar experiences.

Just as an example, a couple weeks ago, I wandered into the room of a model I hadn't visited before. She was the chatty type, and the room seemed like a fun bunch of people. Since I'm usually there more for the social interaction than the sexy-time, I try to engage with everyone, instead of talking only to the model. There were a couple of regulars there, and I jumped right into the conversation, hung out for about an hour cracking jokes and whatnot.

It was fun, and she made a point of PMing to say she enjoyed having me, was adding me to her friends list and wanted to hit me up from time to time (good Marketing 101). So, a few days later, I popped back to chat for a bit. The regs I had met were there and friendly enough, but there were others who were part of her core group of regulars and it wasn't long before a couple of them piped right up in the room and bitched that I was talking. It was clear that made her uncomfortable. She said, in a small voice, "Well, I think he's interesting." But I'd looked on her profile, knew these guys were heavy tippers, knew that I wasn't and didn't want to cause any conflict there, so I left and haven't been back.

There are just too many places to hang out and too many cool people to talk to for me to spend time somewhere that regulars are just gonna be asshats.

super duper srs.

I also think you missed my point and just jumped to taking it personally Ginger. My playful joking point was directed at my regs NOT being crybabies who complain when other members beat their high tips/tip more than them or feel like someone else is getting attention they don't want to share... in other words my room is not the room you are complaining about so I can't relate to having mean high tippers who push out new people.

but thanks for the poop

Last edited:
Boy, that snark setting just doesn't have a sleep mode, does it?
read my edit.

you called me a troll and spoke down to me despite misunderstanding my point... and I responded playfully. Would you have rather I been straight mean or can I just stick to not taking MFC social issues super seriously?

Last edited:
read my edit.

you called me a troll and spoke down to me despite misunderstanding my point... and I responded playfully. Would you have rather I been straight mean or can I just stick to not taking MFC social issues super seriously?

I didn't see your edit, but it doesn't make much difference when the first thing you said just dismissed us as having personal self-esteem issues. And honestly, the few times you've responded to me, I haven't gotten a playful vibe, just a dismissive, snarky one. But hey, maybe I'm misreading it.

I stand by what my first sentence said, which wasn't snarky or playful, just an observation.

However you took it, combined it with something completely separate I DID say in a joking tone and creating a completely new sentence that I didn't even say. please don't do that.

Lol, if we're gonna be silly like that, the use of ellipses separates two sentences with a common theme, which is certainly how I read them, along with "if that scares you" which is just as pejorative as the bit about self-esteem.

But, I've had my say, you've had yours. There's no sense in us derailing this thread with stuff that isn't really relevant to the OP's question. If you really need to continue it, just send me a message and we'll figure it out.

Dammit! Deleting everything I type cuz it's all super funny.

carry on ya'll... I almost feel like the derail kinda proved some points though... not gonna lie. I'll go ahead and let it die. ;)

Reactions: AmberCutie
Wouldn't the "Not Listing Members on Profile Thoughts" points be negated by simply not disclosing the actual amount of tokens earned? Like instead of having stepped degrees of club membership, just put a list of your highest tippers maybe in "small" "medium" and "large" categories, and dispense benefits as you see fit? This would most of the positive aspects, too.

If the room is a bunch of jerks, you don't want to hang out there anyway because that model is allowing it to happen BUT otherwise ... blah blah blah stuff I said

Quote to reiterate my opening statement. If you feel like you're not welcome and as per my opening statement, the members/model aren't being mean to you... isn't that more of a self esteem issue vs. you actually being unwelcome? what else could be the culprit? We all struggle with our own self esteem sometimes getting in the way of things from time to time, it's not a bad thing it's just a reality of human nature. Putting yourself at the "dorks table" doesn't mean you wouldn't have been welcome at the "cool table".
I feel clarifying is important because it might actually help people have a better time on camsites if they realize that unless the members or model are actually being unwelcoming you shouldn't feel unwelcome, and in fact lots of rooms are always very grateful to have new people interact.

I wanted to gather opinions from both members and models alike on the topic of models listing members on their profile. Usually, members are listed due to being apart of some kind of club/membership or by tipping a high single or cumulative amount. I'm wondering if it's a good practice or not, in general?

Reading your inital post you have already given this considerable thought!

Here is some of my thoughts:
My personal preference is to be listed because
1) It's a a form of public appreciation.
2) Being listed in a club is a form of communication especially if multiple clubs, or new clubs are later added.

Models look at profiles also; some will get jealous. On average that works against the financial interest of the jealous model, but there can be some awkwardness for a time for both member and model.

Some members prefer not to be listed, or listed as ninja.

Most top models do list members on there profile: Aspen, GinnyPotter, Jalyn etcetera, which suggests listing members is beneficial. Although Olivia and LexxiStar don't list anyone, so it's not a big issue.

I received feedback from members stating that they feel intimidated by others tipping large amounts and that they are embarrassed to only be able to tip smaller amounts so therefore they won't tip anything.
This seems to me more like an excuse then a valid reason. In all likelihood such a member saying that is not going to tip no matter how the profile listing is dealt with.

Last edited:
If you feel like you're not welcome and as per my opening statement, the members/model aren't being mean to you... isn't that more of a self esteem issue vs. you actually being unwelcome?
Feeling shy to post in a room that has a talkative group of core-regulars, and not wanting to tip 10 tokens because the model has a graphic on her profile stating she's gotten a 10,000 token tip before both sound more like self esteem issues to me.

My measly 10 tokens will mean nothing to her, better find a room that doesn't get big tips so I am appreciated

and

There are so many talkative people in here with inside-jokes, if I started hanging out they would ostracize me like the dork trying to sit at the cool kids table

do seem to have more to do with insecurities and pre-conceived notions than actuality. And that's sad, because the model and her room may very darned well adore your company, but you've not given it a chance to work out when you go in with this mindset.

It's easy to dismiss things you don't agree with by just calling them self-esteem issues, but I mentioned several times that my opinions about this were based on experiences, not assumptions. They may not be everyone's experiences, as Just has pointed out, but they were mine and apparently those of a few others. Just because they aren't common in your rooms doesn't mean they aren't somewhat common elsewhere, and doesn't make the experiences any less valid.

There are thousands of rooms on MFC. I've been to many that are exactly like @MFCGod said, almost a little cultish. I've also been in many rooms where the regulars bristle at newcomers because they feel like some attention is being shifted off them. That's why I said it's like the dorks and cool kids tables - cool kids getting mean when an outsider tries to sit at their table. And I don't find the constant in-jokes annoying because they make me feel bad about myself. They. Are. Just. Annoying. It's no different than if you are with a group of people and some of them speak a language that you don't. If they are constantly talking to each other in that language and you aren't able to participate in the conversation, it can be a little obnoxious.

In my experience, there sometimes is a correlation between a model having clubs like the OP asked about and rooms having that kind of atmosphere. So, I choose to spend my time in the many rooms that are not like that. I was just offering the OP that perspective. If you guys have a different perspective, well, you spend a lot more time at MFC than I have. But that's what I have seen, and there's nothing wrong - and it's not a sign of self-esteem problems - when someone sees something differently.

Choosing not to tip a certain model because she already receives large tips also is not a self-esteem issue, at least as far as I'm concerned. I don't skip those models because I get all mopey that my tip won't buy me as much attention. In fact, I don't tip to buy attention; I tip because I like the model and want to do something that benefits her. An extra $20 does not help a model who makes thousands of dollars a month as much it does one who makes a few hundred. So I choose to tip the ones that I think would benefit the most. It's that simple.

So please give us a little credit for being at least self-aware enough to understand our own reasons for making certain choices.

I've also been in many rooms where the regulars bristle at newcomers because they feel like some attention is being shifted off them. That's why I said it's like the dorks and cool kids tables - cool kids getting mean when an outsider tries to sit at their table.

I feel like in a lot of scenarios, If you want to talk a lot and be accepted in a new room, you have to tip

If you don't tip and you talk a lot, you run the risk of being labelled annoying

Tipping generally cuts you a lot more slack and eases in the assimilation process (as long as the model doesn't find what you're saying too objectionable)

Think of tokens as lube ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) for easier entry to acceptance

My opinion it doesn't matter which you do so long as you are consistent.
As in captures of high tips and so on. It really sucks when others large tips are acknowledged and yours is missed/ ignored. As a member you feel uninspired to tip big again.
Friends listing is a pretty dangerous inclusion this way too as it can only fit so many, so is better off empty.

I think the OP's points for and against listing in other ways is valid.
There are definitely quite a few models who have tips so high, from one or two regulars that it negates anyone else's inclusion. As a member I find it interesting, and a bit tip neutering at times. Most members know when the game is out of their league, so it's not really much of an issue.

High club memberships can at times seem arrogant and presumptuous with certain models. For the most part there are some good deals, and they give the member some options to spend on. You learn what a model offers outside of her room directly.

Listing does give one good benefit to members in a glance at knowing who a models regular supporters are. This can be a good thing or bad thing for the model, depending on the member wanting to spend on her. In short if one of these regulars is there calling for attention, you must wait, eventually find your place, or move on (This applies for new members and less supportive long term regulars).
I am sure almost all members have been to rooms with models they like very much, but they just can't get into, even if they tip regularly. The listing may be intimidating or consoling. Each individual model must assess the value and any losses in this regard.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
I think every tip no matter the size certainly does count. Look at how the March of Dimes started! They knew not everyone could donate a large amount to their cause, but they knew that most people could probably afford to donate a dime! Dimes and nickels add up!

Yes, they're your experiences... which are leading you to pre-conceived notions about other rooms... my statement is still valid.

And again I was specifically talking about the rooms who AREN'T rude or mean because really, who cares about the rooms who are?

Miquote seems like a very nice girl who wouldn't allow the members in her room to take over and be mean to new comers, so focusing on how meany face models and their meany face members who happen to have tips posted make us feel isn't really going to be super helpful to her, because she's not a meany face.

Status
Not open for further replies.