AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

livejasmin doesn't pay me please help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2022
Reino Unido
I started in the world of cams at the end of February... I have been reading this forum (which has helped me a lot) I chose to work at livejasmin. I have no complaints about the traffic and the work, I have very good clients there. The problem I am having with this site is with the organization. my first payments had to be on april 23rd( i was officially out of work until the end of march) my first payment on april 23rd had to be in paxum, paxum without any reason closed my account(verified) which means that if livejasmin paid into that non-existent account, the payment would be returned to LJ because there is no account to send money to. The payment failed. I sent an email to livejasmin infopayments explaining my case. I still don't get a response. now comes the worst. I changed my payment method to my bank account, I had no choice because my paxum account did not exist. well... the next payment was due on May 7th. Previously, my payment method had already been officially changed so that the payment on May 7 would be in my bank account. I checked in my profile for the payments info and I saw how livejasmin had sent the payment of May 7 to the paxum account with a failed result! had two failed payments! I understand the first one because it was in paxum! but the second payment was supposed to be sent to my bank account and not to paxum! well this does not end here .... in livejasmin there is an option to withdraw the money after the period ends. my third payment could be sent Immediately with an extra cost. I withdrew it yesterday, and to top it off today I checked it and it was also failed!!! and this payment is sent to my cosmopayment account. I have spoken with cosmo and there is no problem with my account! I'm still waiting for a response from livejasmin and they don't respond! in their support chat they always tell me the same thing to contact payinfo email... I did it almost 3 weeks ago! and I have no answer! 3 payments and not received my money or response! I'm so desperate... we're not talking about 200 or 500 dollars! I have to pay bills and this site does not pay me! please someone who can advise me? please any help will be appreciated thanx xx

Reactions: KingMarti
Hey girl i want to help with advise but let me ask first if the problem is fixed? I hope you receive all your money in 2021 november/december i had nearly this same problem but mine was more different it was so painful and stressful but i got paid they pay me all my money i did'nt giveup
Let me know if you receive your money
This is sad to read

Hola chica, quiero ayudar con un consejo, pero déjame preguntar primero si el problema está solucionado. Espero que recibas todo tu dinero en noviembre/diciembre de 2021. Tuve casi el mismo problema, pero el mío era más diferente. Fue muy doloroso y estresante, pero me pagaron. Me pagaron todo mi dinero. No me rendí.
Avisame si recibes tu dinero
Esto es triste de leer
Hi! Thanks for the answer! Is sorted but was literally hell! Do u still working fir them? Xx

Hola, sí, todavía tengo una cuenta, pero no la puse en funcionamiento durante meses, pero tengo planes para comenzar de nuevo.

Hola, sí, todavía tengo una cuenta, pero no la puse en funcionamiento durante meses, pero tengo planes para comenzar de nuevo.
Is not a bad site I mean it works for me but I tried SM now and I got my doubts lol is good to know someone from LJ I don't know any girl from there yet xx

Reactions: Sexybabe
Is not a bad site I mean it works for me but I tried SM now and I got my doubts lol is good to know someone from LJ I don't know any girl from there yet xx
Your welcome i also will go back to streamate but i need to send the my address proof first they are not so easy with address proof

Reactions: SeleneInanna
Status
Not open for further replies.