AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LiveJasmin has new feature based on how much people spend.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2017
So, I feel the need to tell this story to someone.

On December 1, LiveJasmin started this thing where members get a different colored mask based on how much the member spends. It's called Jasmin Elite and it starts at "Crush" and goes up to "Casanova" stopping by at Romeo and a couple of other names inbetween.

Story time. Last night I'm on LJ and I see one of my favorite models come back from a private. She always locks her privates, so I can't see her until she comes back. Anyways, I go to her room and see she's in a bad mood. In an earlier message she'd said I was in a bad mood, so I figured she was still upset over something. I being the overly nosy girl I am, I start a private and ask what's wrong.

It turns out that she's upset because some of the people she sees in her privates are telling her that she is the only model they see. And now, with the masks, she can tell by the color how much money they've spent. And because she knows exactly how much they've spent with her, so she no knows if they're lying about that.

I didn't say this to her, because I wanted to be supportive, but that's crazy. Like, cam shows are a fantasy and it goes both ways. Like, I'm pretty honest about stuff because I can't really keep track of lying all that well. But what does it matter if a client/member is telling a model that she's the only one? It's a nice fantasy.

She actually looked at my mask icon and said that she can see that I've spent X but that's okay because I never told her she was the only one and I've mentioned other models I've seen.

I immediately went to the settings and turned off "show mask to models" and "show mask to members" because I do not need that drama in my life.

Anyways, I was surprised to hear this from her. She's usually pretty smart about stuff. But man, being mad about a client seeing other models just blows my mind.

This is a thing.... models can be possessive over their members. I don't agree with it and my line of thought is kind in line with yours but this is much more common occurrence than you might imagine.

I guess I just never thought of it that way. I always just assumed models were jaded about this kind of stuff.

Right now, there doesn't seem to be any benefit to the system. It isn’t like members are getting frequent buyer discounts or anything. I guess the idea is that if a model knows that the member is an active and big spender, then she knows where to direct her attention. But I don't know how well that will pan out.

You know, I can understand and appreciate the model's perspective BUT ONLY from the fact the clients are lying to her and such a way they think she are dumb to not understand and see they are paying for other models too. I completely do not see any point of someone lying. There is no need for a paying user to lie about who or how many they see and pay for, and how much. They don't have to say how much to who, or how many models. My experience is that women in general absolutely do hate liars, regardless of whether it's on sites like these or in real life.

It's the same on CB, a model I visit all the time has plenty of purple guys and yet they always tip er a few 1 tokens and say she is the best and the only one... yet obviously she knows 100% they are constantly this dark purple. And it's from her that I know it's just the lying that she hates personally, she doesn't care about the fact they visit other models as she knows it's their money, and heck she even likes a lot of the models on there.. but the blatant lying is what frustrates and angers her I am sure it's this for a lot of other's too. I think for regulars though, it's that lack of respect especially if you get on well etc.

I do know some do actually get very possessive though, I experienced that when I first joined cam sites a few years ago.

Loooll that's a very childish reason to be upset as a model. The member is free to spend his money how and where he wants, he doesn't have to give me explanation of his funds.
If he is freeloading in my room telling me that he does not have money and ask things for free when I clearly see he does spend a lot then I will be upset also, but even so I would not make a huge thing, just move on and finish. But this is another story.
Members have no obligation to us we are not their wife or kids. So being upset because of this is really really childish

Reactions: Osyrus
Members have no obligation to us we are not their wife or kids. So being upset because of this is really really childish
yep this, and if any modell were to start questionings about that, i would say that as members we have a right to ask where they are spending their earnings too. the whole thought process of jealousy with regard to members tokens is better left unnoticed, for the benefit of model and viewer. plus who wants to be guilted into tipping, or receiving a guilt tip. like, be cool it all settles naturally

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.