AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech webcams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,
I am using an c922 and is cool , i dont complain about it but i want more that means with controler , and i want to buy an bcc 950 but i convince how
it works.
Have someone a camera logitech bcc950 ??
kisses ❤️

holy shit......the price tag though..... wowweeywow

Just to compare
Paus 4k PTZ is 2,000
Panasonic 4k PTZ is 5,200
Sony 4K PTZ 9.999
Marshall 4k PTZ 3,895
There a china off brand 4k PTZ that's like 1,000.

But most of those PTZ are stand alone devices, they can stream, not even plugged into a computer. So that might be one of the reasons they're more expensive then the logitech option.

But compared to The Logitech 4K Pro Webcam that's 200.. your basically paying like 1000 dollars for PTZ, all the glass for the optical zoom.

Again another camera that is geared toward conference rooms.
Along with RightSite, they now also now have RightColor. RightColor handles High Dynamic Range and color calibration based on the people in the shot, not the room. I wouldn't be surprised if both of these new techs are deeplearning based.
I've always recommended cam girls to turn off all of these automatic things, as it isn't really ideal for our setting. Imagine this example video being a cam girl dancing around in her room and the cam tries to follow her face around and tries to adjust the color as she moves:

https://www.logitech.com/assets/65507/15/rally-camera.mp4

I have the 4k brio right now and love the overall video quality and sound quality... but for some reason when i move sometimes it gets pixelated/glitchy...not sure why and it drives me crazy. Only when i broadcast.

That sounds like your bitrate is set too low for the resolution it's set at. Scenes with more movement are not able to be compressed as well as still scenes. So your bitrate could be fine for little/no motion scenes, but inadequate for scenes with more motion. Could also be your hardware can't keep up with the encoding. Check your CPU usage as well.

I read up so much on the best cam and ended up getting the 920. I loooooove the much better quality(had a c615 before) and the mic is so much better as well.
Had it for 2 days and already want a 922.
Cam girl struggles. Lol.

Is anyone using a C270? Thats what I have already and Im just waiting for an adaptor to arrive before I can use it on this computer. Not sure how good it would look though so I would love to see some opinions from anyone who has used one!

Is anyone using a C270? Thats what I have already and Im just waiting for an adaptor to arrive before I can use it on this computer. Not sure how good it would look though so I would love to see some opinions from anyone who has used one!
I had the c270 when I first started. It's an ok little cam. Kind of struggles with a few things and isn't great if you want full HD but it works well enough in a pinch

I had the c270 when I first started. It's an ok little cam. Kind of struggles with a few things and isn't great if you want full HD but it works well enough in a pinch
Thank you! I thought I might as well use it since I had it lying around but I'll see how it works when I get the adaptor in and then decide if I want to order something a bit better

@AmberCutie I just want to thank you for posting these comparisons. I glanced at this maybe a month ago and thought "Oh I'll never need this when I'm finally ready to upgrade," AND BOY WAS I WRONG.

I spent all of today trying to locate this exact thread just to see your comparisons again. Silly me! I'm adding the C920 to my amazon cart now.

@AmberCutie I just want to thank you for posting these comparisons. I glanced at this maybe a month ago and thought "Oh I'll never need this when I'm finally ready to upgrade," AND BOY WAS I WRONG.

I spent all of today trying to locate this exact thread just to see your comparisons again. Silly me! I'm adding the C920 to my amazon cart now.

I LOVE my c920, this was def one of the reasons I got it so I also want to say thanks @AmberCutie!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Has anyone tried the “upgraded” c920s? Assuming it’s probably not that different from the normal c920?
Are you talking about the c920 "Pro"?

If you click on the c920 pro on amazon it’ll tell you that there’s a newer model called c920s pro
I think the only difference is the privacy shutter attachment.

Reactions: AmberCutie
my logitech brio have cable USB C --> USB 3.0
my notebook have USB C port
so... it's possible with a USB C cable male male use webcam?
example: from webcam exit usb C and in notebook enter usb C ?

Hi loves,Recently I had sign up for this new cam site call Camversity on every other site like CB,MFC,SM they all work well? Just camversity always lags i clean cookies,restart laptop.stop everything from playing in background.any other options to update maybe not lag every time i start a show? Like try to download a software,because im thinking its a software issue? Thank you love.Talk soon.❤️❤️❤️

Since I have finally moved on from my very favorite webcam of all time (the Logitech 9000 which has been discontinued) I figured I'd put together a thread about the current, most popular webcams.

Logitech c920 (probably the most common used among cam girls now.)

Logitech c930e (which I think they may have re-marketed into the "Pro webcam?")

Logitech c922 (brand new and just released this past weekend, marketed as the best streaming webcam for game broadcasters.)

For starters, I came to realize yesterday that ManyCam had probably been interfering with the quality of my cam image for a long while. I have recently switched to using XSplit Broadcaster and during my struggle to get new cams working yesterday noticed how much easier it is to adjust the lighting settings on Xsplit than on ManyCam. I could set them identically and they looked different. So the images below are taken on Xsplit.

C920
View attachment 65999
C930e
View attachment 66001
C922
View attachment 66000

Some things you'll notice:
  • the drivers/settings interface for C920 are the simplest to use, they're the old style sliders. It is easiest to get the color/lighting good on that.
  • The C930e has a wider lens angle, and I also had to crank up the color saturation to look even somewhat alive, still ended up with a bland/less pink image. Some may like that, not sure if I do. I guess it's the most natural, though?
  • The C922 felt very similar to the 920, but ever so slightly sharper/crisper image. Obviously I had some problems with the lighting setting it is a tad too dark, but with this settings interface for some reason it's difficult to master the exposure/gain settings. I should have cranked the gain up a bit like I did on the 930e. But on both the 930e and 922 the exposure setting was pretty impossible to fine-tune.

Currently I'm having problems with video glitching/flickering with both the 930e and 922 so I'm sticking with the 920 until we get that resolved. I think the audio quality on the 930e will likely be the best, and the wide angle is sorta cool, so if I can come to terms with the settings interface for it I may aim to make that my default.

Feel free to report your findings with these webcams as well, maybe exchanging notes about our experiences will help others figure out what works best for them. :)

So, @AmberCutie, XSplit does not have the problems that OBS does as far as private shows are concerned on MFC?
any RTMP connection will not allow you to do groups or private.

Using xSplit or OBS as "virtual cam" fixes that issue, but does not allow actual HD (800x600 resolution or lower).

• Helpful!
Reactions: BadgirlIvy
Hi loves,Recently I had sign up for this new cam site call Camversity on every other site like CB,MFC,SM they all work well? Just camversity always lags i clean cookies,restart laptop.stop everything from playing in background.any other options to update maybe not lag every time i start a show? Like try to download a software,because im thinking its a software issue? Thank you love.Talk soon.❤️❤️❤️
No idea how Camversity works, and as far as I'd advise, try an actual/regular cam site like MFC, CB or SM.

any RTMP connection will not allow you to do groups or private.

Using xSplit or OBS as "virtual cam" fixes that issue, but does not allow actual HD (800x600 resolution or lower).

What is your solution to that? I thought about only doing privates as a store item like I already have set up for scheduling future shows and such but I feel like I'm gonna lose a lot of tokens from not doing private shows during broadcast...

**edit: solution without sacrificing HD resolution I mean

What is your solution to that? I thought about only doing privates as a store item like I already have set up for scheduling future shows and such but I feel like I'm gonna lose a lot of tokens from not doing private shows during broadcast...

**edit: solution without sacrificing HD resolution I mean
If you’re wanting to do privates, don’t use the RTMP connection, forego using the true HD beta and just use the regular virtual cam option.

• Helpful!
If you’re wanting to do privates, don’t use the RTMP connection, forego using the true HD beta and just use the regular virtual cam option.
Sorry didn’t see your edit, but there’s no other option.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.