AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech webcams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
i forgot the password to my email and password here so i can't reset the password
Roger that, I’ll deactivate the old one.

Has anybody run into an issue where there's some kind of weird feedback noise in the background, like a fan, AC, or kettle whistling, that only the person on the other end can hear?

Has anybody run into an issue where there's some kind of weird feedback noise in the background, like a fan, AC, or kettle whistling, that only the person on the other end can hear?

Is only one viewer hearing it? What about with another model or youtube? If so, they may be using the wrong type of headphones for their device.

Are all the viewers hearing it?
Do you have a 2nd mic input? like built in mic vs camera mic, if so, if you switch over to the other mic do you have the same issue?

my logitech c920 just keeps disconnecting all the time so now I'm thinking of getting c922 or brio. anyone had problems with disconnecting too? if i move the webcam cord it's just disconnects

if i move the webcam cord it's just disconnects
It's kind of common with the older Logitech models, this happened to a few of my 9000's back in the day.
The c922 will be most comparable to the 920 if you're looking for an easy transition. The Brio is harder to fine tune.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH and Lelo1
I own a Brio and I really like it, the only thing that I hate about it is the autofocus that just sometimes fails to find my face... or anything really... for minutes :arghh:

Have you all seen this? I know nothing about webcams, but I was looking into getting a Logitech webcam and I saw that they're promoting this StreamCam specifically for streamers (obviously marketed toward Twitch gamers and the like). It's advertised as having good microphones as well as HD video. It does cost a ton more than the C920 though. (Also, every single one of their webcams on their site appears to be out of stock. Pandemic related?) Anyway, does anyone have thoughts on this?

Have you all seen this? I know nothing about webcams, but I was looking into getting a Logitech webcam and I saw that they're promoting this StreamCam specifically for streamers (obviously marketed toward Twitch gamers and the like). It's advertised as having good microphones as well as HD video. It does cost a ton more than the C920 though. (Also, every single one of their webcams on their site appears to be out of stock. Pandemic related?) Anyway, does anyone have thoughts on this?
Doesn't see that great tbh

Hi =)
I broadcast with my iphone using the Epoccam app plugged on usb port. The image is not so good, the same camera on the phone is excellent.
What is the best indication? I saw people talking about Logitech Brio.

Hey! I Just brought my c920 (since i started i'm broadcasting from my phone).

Here in Brazil the price went from U$80 to U$250 in 3 days, things are crazy. Luckely I found a game streamer reselling a new one for U$60. I can't wait to have It in my hands!

Reactions: diney_
Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone has experience using the "Jelly Comb HD USB Computer Webcam 1080P" ?
I want to buy a model a new webcam but can't afford lots, so I am trying to get the "best for the cheapest possible". Right now her quality is not great, she uses a laptop with a built-in webcam, so it isn't great at all. So any new external one should be a step up, and hopefully help her at least until she can save for a better one.

A few years ago I got myself a Logitech c270 and it's 1280x720p, and it's really fantastic quality in my opinion.
I went from using a built-in P webcam to this C270, and the difference is/was huge.

So I was looking at that Jelly Comb one or the Logitech C270 (as I have experience with that one).
I just saw on amazon the price for this Logitech C27 has DOUBLED since I was looking at it about 10 hrs ago!!

(It went from £35 to £62)
The Jelly Comb one is £23 right now on sale (Black Friday and the offer is for 1 day) - originally it says £32.

I would love any input on this or any other one that might be as good as them that you could consider. The only experiences I have with webcams are my built-in one + the c270.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can advise.

Hey everyone, I am wondering if anyone has experience using the "Jelly Comb HD USB Computer Webcam 1080P" ?
I want to buy a model a new webcam but can't afford lots, so I am trying to get the "best for the cheapest possible". Right now her quality is not great, she uses a laptop with a built-in webcam, so it isn't great at all. So any new external one should be a step up, and hopefully help her at least until she can save for a better one.

A few years ago I got myself a Logitech c270 and it's 1280x720p, and it's really fantastic quality in my opinion.
I went from using a built-in P webcam to this C270, and the difference is/was huge.

So I was looking at that Jelly Comb one or the Logitech C270 (as I have experience with that one).
I just saw on amazon the price for this Logitech C27 has DOUBLED since I was looking at it about 10 hrs ago!!

The Jelly Comb one is £23 right now on sale (Black Friday and the offer is for 1 day) - originally it says £32.

I would love any input on this or any other one that might be as good as them that you could consider. The only experiences I have with webcams are my built-in one + the c270.

I would never use an off brand, too many bad experiences when taking shortcuts.

Reactions: mike_aussie
I would never use an off brand, too many bad experiences when taking shortcuts.

I am truly the same but it has 886 ratings with 4.5/5, so that is what made me think it could be ok.
Lucky me though the Logitech c270 has decreased in price by 14p (14 cents) lol.

I am truly the same but it has 886 ratings with 4.5/5, so that is what made me think it could be ok.

Yep, too many cheaper cams have terrible software driver support or quality issues.

It sucks prices have gone up so much :(

You can find a handful of reviews on it on youtube, and for the most part the webcam seems to work fine. I'd say go for it since it's a gift at the end of the day and it's within the amount you are willing to spend. Either two things will happen, it will work fine and would be a good upgrade for the model, or it won't, in which case Amazon makes it very easy to return things.

Reactions: diney_ and NotYou
You can find a handful of reviews on it on youtube, and for the most part the webcam seems to work fine. I'd say go for it
Keep in mind that majority of people reviewing these are not using them in the same fashion as a cam model would.
There are a lot of conference cams with great reviews, but using them for an oil show, or dancing around stripping is different than sitting at a desk on a zoom call. :)

i bought myself an off brand webcam when i started and wanted to try something other than my computer webcam. honestly it was bad and i returned it. (considering Amber's advice a lot of the reviews were just for zoom use so I was mislead through that) i don't even think it was better than my laptops. but i also think that it could still be a nice improvement for now while she waits to save up.

you could also invest and buy her some good lights instead? while she waits to save on something better for her camera.

someone eventually gifted me the logitech brio and it is 1000% better than what i had bought. having good lights though too is a huge bonus and can make a laptop webcam look pretty decent.

Keep in mind that majority of people reviewing these are not using them in the same fashion as a cam model would.
There are a lot of conference cams with great reviews, but using them for an oil show, or dancing around stripping is different than sitting at a desk on a zoom call. :)
Yeah that. Maybe just send her a gift card she can use toward upgrading when she saves enough for it, or for whatever upgrade she thinks is best.

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for the advice and feedback.

I decided to do what you all said and go with the Logitech and not the off-brand one. Although, everywhere I seem to try and order it from, or anything else to send her says it can't be shipped - assuming maybe stricter shipping due to covid.
So I have contacted her to ask if she would like me to send it as an amazon gift card (for the record she didn't know I was planning to buy her one, until the message I have just sent mentioning and explaining + asking if she would like a gift card to buy one herself).

Hey everyone, thanks a lot for the advice and feedback.

I decided to do what you all said and go with the Logitech and not the off-brand one. Although, everywhere I seem to try and order it from, or anything else to send her says it can't be shipped - assuming maybe stricter shipping due to covid.
So I have contacted her to ask if she would like me to send it as an amazon gift card (for the record she didn't know I was planning to buy her one, until the message I have just sent mentioning and explaining + asking if she would like a gift card to buy one herself).
Not sure that this would be an option, but if the model is in the US, I would also highly recommend offering to get her a Best Buy gift certificate since they've been in stock there often!

Status
Not open for further replies.