AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Long/Double-Ended dildo that doesn't smell of death?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtercupBae

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 13, 2017
Hey ladies, I'm looking to get myself one of those longer jelly/silicone type dildos. I figure it'd be a fun toy to own not just for my own personal use, but it'd be great for on cam oral and anal stuff (not ass-to-mouth, but you get the idea).

Anyways, a while ago I owned a Doc Johnson dildo, and that thing reeked. I'm talking REEKED! Looking through reviews online, it seems a lot of the longer dildos have this issue. Would any of you know of a toy that fits what I'm looking for that doesn't make everything within a five foot radius smell?

Pretty much all jelly dildos are toxic. Go for 100% pure silicone. I would highly recommend Vixen Creations toys. The two that I have are firm yet flexible and squishy, so they're really good for BJs and anal. I don't know if they have double ended dildos, but they do have long ones. They cost more than most toys, but it's worth it in the long run. Here's a list of safe toy brands:

http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

Pretty much all jelly dildos are toxic. Go for 100% pure silicone. I would highly recommend Vixen Creations toys. The two that I have are firm yet flexible and squishy, so they're really good for BJs and anal. I don't know if they have double ended dildos, but they do have long ones. They cost more than most toys, but it's worth it in the long run. Here's a list of safe toy brands:

http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

Thanks so much! That site is quite informative. Going to bookmark it so that I can browse through it more later on.

Going to look into Vixen. I figure if it's too pricey, I'll just save up and buy it later.

Reactions: EmiliaSong
I have forever been looking for a decent extra long dildo for deepthroating purposes, sadly, I have yet to find one made out of silicone. All of the double enders I've seen are gel/jelly and not only do they stink, but when they touch my lips or mouth, it burns. I have resigned myself to learn how to cast silicone and make one myself one day.

I have forever been looking for a decent extra long dildo for deepthroating purposes, sadly, I have yet to find one made out of silicone. All of the double enders I've seen are gel/jelly and not only do they stink, but when they touch my lips or mouth, it burns. I have resigned myself to learn how to cast silicone and make one myself one day.

What???? Nooooo, don't do that. It's hard enough for me to get a date as it is, I don't need women casting their own peckers and cutting me out of the equation entirely.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.