AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

longest private you've had

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My longest on skype was 6 hours and it was exhausting. My longest on SM was 4 hours and would have been longer but u got disconnected and even though I knew I could get back on and he would come back, I was so tired I couldn't.

I believe my longest on Chaturbate was over an hour. It involved a regular who is my BFF and another regular I met on Christmas Eve who I did a private with where we spent the majority of the time just talking, sadly he got banned from CB for spending too much tokens :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy
I believe my longest on Chaturbate was over an hour. It involved a regular who is my BFF and another regular I met on Christmas Eve who I did a private with where we spent the majority of the time just talking, sadly he got banned from CB for spending too much tokens :(
You can get banned from Chaturbate for spending too much? Don't they have daily spending limits like MFC does?

You can get banned from Chaturbate for spending too much? Don't they have daily spending limits like MFC does?
I believe he reached his daily spending limit, emailed Chaturbate about them, and banned him.

My longest on skype was 6 hours and it was exhausting. My longest on SM was 4 hours and would have been longer but u got disconnected and even though I knew I could get back on and he would come back, I was so tired I couldn't.
Happy birthday

Reactions: Dani Picas and Guy
About 45 minutes of being very confused about why this dude wants me to have a conversation with him when I'm clearly banging myself, but at no point did he ask me to stop with the dildoing, so I just kept going. It was weird, I don't think he actually knew that he was on a camsite, he kept trying to find out my location and shit while I was like... Dude, trying to concentrate here, having orgasms. He made a big deal at the beginning of the private about having his cam on, which usually means that the guy wants to show me his dick or do that weird flicking his tongue at the camera thing (ew) while I fap, so while he tried 400 times to get his camera working, I whipped out the toys and started enjoying myself. Nope, he wanted to TALK. Even after I kept asking him to type because the cam-to-cam feedback was driving me bonkers. Now I automatically mute the guy's cam when they turn it on, because I can't handle the feedback. Dude just kept asking "getting to know a date" type questions, ugh, I don't even like that crap on a real date, let alone when I'm trying to get off. At no point did he say that he wanted to talk instead of seeing me masturbate, he just started talking and would get annoyed if it took me a while to respond because - hi, fapping here, not going to answer you when I'm on the brink of an orgasm and lose my concentration so I have to start all over again.

That also qualifies as my most annoying private ever. Fellas, if you take a girl private to talk, tell her that's what you want to do. Especially if you happen to get one of the weirdos like me who would prefer fucking herself over talking. I don't like chatting privates, I'm bad at chatting, give me something to DO.

I believe he reached his daily spending limit, emailed Chaturbate about them, and banned him.

Chaturbate is really shooting themselves in the foot with their banning.

Anyway. My longest on CB was like maybe 30 to an hour? Can't remember what I was doing. My longest on SM was 44 minutes or so.

1.5 hours on Streammate. One of my first few weeks on CMD I got a 6 hour skype; it was intense but hello $$ it's never happened again (I wish).

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Few years ago I was in a pvt for almost 2 hours... 118 minutes if i recall. We got on so well she asked me to find her on skype. We were there for another 5 hours while we both made dinner, showered and shared daily life.

Reactions: FreyaCinn
Four hours on Skype, and he wanted to go longer. It was a princess Domme show. I would have gone longer if I weren't so exhausted by the end of it! I was up past my bedtime, and since my gf and I were using the cam room bed (no AC in our bedroom), I had to cut it off. Second longest was a two hour hypnosis show (again, I was Domming) which was absolutely amazing!

Reactions: FreyaCinn
90 minutes of hardcore action,no chat time, every moment was different, gotta love a show off.... She even did some disappearing toy tricks. She would have easily been able to keep it going, but I had to eat and drink something. It was fun, but have had better, more memorable, and shorter experiences.

One hour shows are commonly about my longest. Some fun of some kind and then chat time. If I stay with a model that long pvt, I am having fun: I usually add 30 minutes then keep the pvt running from that point on.

Just curious was there a nap period during the 6 hour skype shows?

haha i wish. It was pretty easy though it was domination based and a lot of talking and instructing. He was into a ton of domination so it was quite easy and 4 hours into it we went to just typing back and fourth.

On mfc I had a lot pvts 1-2 hours long, so doesn't surprise me much if it's just talks+play time.
Once I had 7 hours skype and it was terrible! Dude cummed few times, played pool with me, told me sad stories from his life, even quarreled with me! He would stay longer but I had my doctor appointment that day so I had to go!
Long time ago I had pvt on Imlive 1,5 hours where I supposed to keep my hands behind my head, move tongue like I'm licking something and talk like I'm begging him to cum. Well, after a hour in this position I did beg him!! Lol

Streamate - 2 hours
Skype - 3 hours

The SM was terrible and the Skype was okay only because I really liked the guy and what we were doing. Normally I hate long shows and if it gets anywhere near two hours I'll end it unless length was discussed before hand. The money is great obviously but I don't have the attention span and I hate getting repetitive even if it's what a guy wants, it's so boring.

I haven't started camming yet (six more days!) but I honestly don't think I could ever do privates for longer than two hours. Some of you are troopers, man.

Just curious how he payment side works for multi hour skype sessions ?

Does the guy pays for hours in advance ?

oh course you should never do anything without being paid upfront ^.^

I often go over and my 7 hours was a hangout skype
I've done multiple 6 hour skypes with him its never been sexual
If we dident have a great connection with good conversation ..no way jose

Around 90 minutes, don't think I've had a private that didn't last at least an hour. I'm still learning that I don't need to be typing and telling jokes and entertaining, that I can just sit back and relax lol

Status
Not open for further replies.