AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Longest Yellow Wall in MFC History?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about the longest, but I recently saw a 15K yellow wall in KatieDahrk's room, composed of 60 250-token tips.
WHOA, that's pretty awesome!

The one thing MyCamgirl doesn't log, haha xD It'd surely be fun to know!

Longest wall was on March 30 2015 in Kickaz's room. I seem to recall it was 4 hours long, the following month it was revealed it was a total of 65K tokens.

The previous record was for Kendra_Dawn.
I don't think I'll get anywhere close to that many tokens... but time, I'm already beating it! YAY!

I witnessed a 20 min long yellow wall in a friend's room once... but holy crap 4 hours?!

My face would hurt from smiling so much if that ever happened to me.
I'm trying so hard not to cry because I'm being Tiffy right now...
But FUCK I'm going to bawl as soon as I get off cam.

holy fuck five hours in, I'm going to DIE

WTF?!?!?!?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!

Thats awesome.

I know its very rude to ask but im gonna do it anyway, so did it also break the token record? :D

Reactions: Magnolia
Thats awesome.

I know its very rude to ask but im gonna do it anyway, so did it also break the token record? :D
Not yet! I'm not sure if I will break it, that is a tough thing to do! So much respect to @Kickaz for being so awesome like that!

I made it to nine hours before I had to tap out... I'll have to figure out how many tokens it was later.
You know...

After I cry with happiness.

I think "yellow wall" is subjective to each person. Some people feel like a "yellow wall" is when there is no chat in between tips. So, to them, a 7-hour yellow wall would be no chatting outside of tipnotes for 7 hours. But to others, it's that there is yellow (or tips) on the screen every minute. Or every 5 minutes. But it really depends on A) what you perceive as a "yellow wall" and B) how fast your chat room is. In a super chatty room (we'll take OliviaNaked for example), a tip every 30 seconds would already be off the screen due to how busy the chat is. Also, some models don't consider "yellow walls" to be a good thing if they're only getting one-token tips, and would prefer to get larger, more spaced-out tips. It would just be about impossible for mycamgirl or anyone else to judge who has had the longest "yellow wall" since it's so subjective.

Basically, if you are getting tips consistently and feel like you're getting a "yellow wall," congrats! Enjoy it while it lasts! I'm super happy for you, Magnolia, and I hope that you see many more long walls in the future (or even bigger tips spaced out to equal more!!!)!

Status
Not open for further replies.