AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

longest you have ever gone without sleep

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About six days. I "slept" a little, but it was like 20 minutes totally at random maybe twice a day of vivid nightmares.

SSRI's are a hell of a drug class, kids.

Maybe 24 hours? Not obscenely long.

However I did used to work an on call job with on-call shifts of up to 108hours of on-call at a time - meaning I had to be up and out the door within 15 minutes when called, and some of the shifts in there were scheduled desk shifts, so I was forced to stay awake at the desk and get up for the on-call hours. Sometimes I'd get a 5-6 hours uninterrupted sleep but sometimes it'd be an hour here and there or sometimes none if it was busy. So I'd catch cat naps but usually it was five days of almost no restful sleep, which left me feeling so gross. I worked those hours for one summer and made bank but was super unhealthy.

Finals week during my hardest semester of college, I stayed awake for 52 hours straight. I swear to god. I took an insane amount of adderall and vyvanse to pull it off. By the end of it, I could have been cast as a zombie on The Walking Dead. No makeup needed. It was nuts.

10/10 would NOT recommend. :dead:

Finals week during my hardest semester of college, I stayed awake for 52 hours straight. I swear to god. I took an insane amount of adderall and vyvanse to pull it off. By the end of it, I could have been cast as a zombie on The Walking Dead. No makeup needed. It was nuts.

10/10 would NOT recommend. :dead:
I thought you need a prescription for adderall

How do they get prescriptions if they dont have a diagnosis?

Usually they end up getting the pills off someone who does have it prescribed and end up selling them to their friends to make money.

It's not that hard to convince a doctor you have ADD or ADHD. Plus, everyone knows which doctors are more likely to throw a prescription at you than others. We have one local doctor that's referred to as the "candyman" for that reason.

I never sold my pills, but as an adult, getting prescriptions was as easy as "I need to get back on the meds I was on in high school. I have ADHD, depression, and anxiety". Voila, here you go have some drugs.

about 48 hours, I think...that was a long time ago during a bout of pretty epic insomnia. I don't think that would be physically possible for me at this stage of my life without drugs!

About ten years ago, when I was young/stupid enough to get away with it, I went three days without any real sleep. Work > Pub > Club til 4am > get half an hour of kinda sorta sleep at a relative stranger's house > panic because sobering up and unsure of exact location > find way to work > Work > Pub > Long-ass mushroom trip in a friend's garage > Hour of sleep on said garage floor > Work > Home > Sleep.

If I tried it now, I'd die.

34hours when i had to take 3 flights from denmark to america, i dont like sleeping on planes, especially because i had a large amounght of cash in my backpack, and there where this weird lady that kept opening my luggagde bin...

I've always been a bit of an insomniac, 36's been the longest amount of time without sleep but my usual is at least 20. Yay for crappy sleep habits?

Was interested to know, has anyone ever experienced constant sharp pain in the chest due to lack of sleep? Last September I went on holiday & got really bad anxiety while there, which continued when I got back. Because of this I wasn't getting much sleep & developed this constant sharp pain in my chest, which I'm guessing was due to lack of sleep. Because once I started sleeping better it went away.

Also on a side-note I've heard that on the flip-side sleeping too much can be dangerous as well. Not sure if it's just a myth or if there's actually any truth to it.

Exhaustion puts a strain on your circulatory system, so that might have been why. Personally when I'm sleep deprived I can't sleep on my left side, as I get chest pains like what you described. Might be worth talking to your doctor?

I don't know about sleeping too much being bad for you, I suppose it depends on what your normal is. Being chronically ill, whenever I'm on a bad spurt (or recovering from a particularly bad stretch of insomnia) I can easily sleep 12 hours or more, but my doctor seems to think that's fine. Maybe it evens things out with how often I spend awake?

• Helpful!
Reactions: sahi and Gen
3 days-I took a Greyhound bus all the way from South Carolina up to Wisconsin. It normally takes about one full day, but they had snowstorms down South and they rarely get snow down there, so all the buses were majorly delayed. Spent a big part of those 3 days not actually on the bus, but waiting around at bus station for delayed buses. I couldn't have even slept good on the bus if I wanted to because it was noisy, crowded, and uncomfortable. It felt soooo good when I finally got home to sleep in a bed!

People have a weird habit of snorting adderall where I live. Like after drinking a lot pregaming.
Guess it helps you stay alert during the night.

I guess it's safer then cocaine or Meth.

Longest I have gone without sleep is probably 24 hours.

@Guy
Yup! The FBI busted the guy running it in 2013, so it's no longer active. But there are other sites on the Dark Web just like it. I prefer to buy my drugs in person. I don't like the increased risk that comes with getting that stuff like that mailed to my house. Plus, I'd rather help make my friends money. Support your local drug dealer! :haha:

*The guy that ran the Silk Road actually got life in prison without the possibility of parole, yikes!

@Guy
Yup! The FBI busted the guy running it in 2013, so it's no longer active. But there are other sites on the Dark Web just like it. I prefer to buy my drugs in person. I don't like the increased risk that comes with getting that stuff like that mailed to my house. Plus, I'd rather help make my friends money. Support your local drug dealer! :haha:
Yeah I know. The new big Illegal drug market is AlphaBay Market. You probably should not be telling people here that you buy drugs. There could be a police officer on this forum.

Yeah I know. The new big Illegal drug market is AlphaBay Market. You probably should not be telling people here that you buy drugs. There could be a police officer on this forum.

Catch me if you can COPPA! :smuggrin:

I'm not worried about it. The chances of a police officer from my city (which I don't disclose on my profile) being on here, seeing this and actually giving a shit enough to track me down & arrest me, are slim to none. That'd take an insane amount of work on their part.

They have much bigger fish to fry. A local cop straight up told me they're only really looking for coke, meth, heroin and the people who sell large quantities of stuff. I just stick to the herb these days anyways. Prescription drugs destroy your insides. They ain't worried bout lil ol' me.

@Guy

*The guy that ran the Silk Road actually got life in prison without the possibility of parole, yikes!
The only reason why that guy even got busted was because he made mistakes like using his real email address instead of a Tor email address and not covering up his footsteps. If he would have been more careful, Silk Road would still be around today. Whenever a Deep Web drug market is busted its always do to human error committed by the administrators of those websites.

@Poison_Ivy21 Im expert on the Deep Web. Ive never been there, but I do know a lot about it. If you want to know more about the Tor network and the Deep Web I would be more than happy to give you Information.
( I do not encourage people to use it for Illegal purposes)

• Funny!
Reactions: TacoBelle
Crazily enough only about 30 hours and I was about 11. I only went to sleep because I was "a little tired" and a friend told me to lay down. I woke up the next morning. Good thing though because I had school. My grandma never found out muahaha.

Reactions: Gen
When I was young I could get away with 2 - 4 hours of sleep. Not i'm a reck if I don't get at least 6. and much prefer 8 to 6. sucks getting old. LOL

Last edited:
I went quite a while in high school on about an hour of sleep a night. I wasn't able to get to sleep till about 5am, then would have to get up to get ready for school at 6, so I'd pretty much go all week on little to no sleep, then sleep a normal amount on the weekends.

I went quite a while in high school on about an hour of sleep a night. I wasn't able to get to sleep till about 5am, then would have to get up to get ready for school at 6, so I'd pretty much go all week on little to no sleep, then sleep a normal amount on the weekends.
Ever go with out sleep for over 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.