AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

longest you have ever gone without sleep

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever go with out sleep for over 24 hours?

An hour of sleep a night equates to a nap. I felt way worse when I had an hour sleep every night for a week than on days when I've been awake for 36 or 48 hours.

Did you go 2 months with no sleep at all?
Yes! But I barely remember it. I was like 4. I have no idea why I never slept. I think I was too in love with Aladdin at the time to ever go to bed.

Have you gone more than 24 hours with out sleep since you became an adult?
Oh yeah for sure, especially since I started camming! Which was like 3 weeks ago. I've just been too busy and excited about all the changes in my life to sleep. It's a good anxiety to have atm. :)

An hour of sleep a night equates to a nap. I felt way worse when I had an hour sleep every night for a week than on days when I've been awake for 36 or 48 hours.
That's crazy! I hope you enjoy your time awake.
Do you prefer to do things to keep your imagination rampant (like reading, writing, musical stuff, etc) or does it do that itself when you're awake?

When I was in labor with Spawn, I was awake for at least 50 hours. It was brutal. At that point, I had never drank or done anything crazier than smoke a little too much pot.

After he was born when things started to settle down in my life October 2013, I started pulling regular 24 hour days to be able to make goal on Streamate and it damn near killed me. Shit was just awful, horrible, no good, it's a shock I lived through it.

These days it's fairly common for me to only get 6 hours of sleep and zombie about for a few days until I can play "catch up" over the weekend, but I try to avoid that as much as possible. I can survive on 7 hours, happy on 8 hours, but anything less than 7 and I look and feel like death.

Oh! On the drive home from Farrah's house last week I got so tired that when we pulled over at a random diner I started sobbing at the table for no reason at all and couldn't stop. Poor waitress brought me like 3 cups of coffee and free food for Spawn before we got back on the road. She was a life saver!

When I was in labor with Spawn, I was awake for at least 50 hours. It was brutal. At that point, I had never drank or done anything crazier than smoke a little too much pot.

After he was born when things started to settle down in my life October 2013, I started pulling regular 24 hour days to be able to make goal on Streamate and it damn near killed me. Shit was just awful, horrible, no good, it's a shock I lived through it.

These days it's fairly common for me to only get 6 hours of sleep and zombie about for a few days until I can play "catch up" over the weekend, but I try to avoid that as much as possible. I can survive on 7 hours, happy on 8 hours, but anything less than 7 and I look and feel like death.

Oh! On the drive home from Farrah's house last week I got so tired that when we pulled over at a random diner I started sobbing at the table for no reason at all and couldn't stop. Poor waitress brought me like 3 cups of coffee and free food for Spawn before we got back on the road. She was a life saver!
What was the longest you went with out sleep before you had any children?

That's crazy! I hope you enjoy your time awake.
Do you prefer to do things to keep your imagination rampant (like reading, writing, musical stuff, etc) or does it do that itself when you're awake?

I don't enjoy it at all, it's terrible. My body refuses to sleep at the time that it "should," so I'm laying in bed all night trying to fall asleep but remaining wide awake, then when I'm expected to be awake and productive (school when I was a teen, office job now), I'm nodding off every five seconds and struggling to keep myself focused on a task for any length of time. The times when my body uses a spike of adrenaline to kick me out of the constant state of exhaustion, I'm in extreme amounts of pain and shaking terribly.

It's slightly better now that the office job I do currently has me working 1:30pm-10pm, so I can usually sleep around the time that my body wants me to. Recently, I've been able to go to sleep around 3am and wake up at 11, but I still get those random nights where I'm still awake at 7am, and decide that there's just no point in trying to sleep anymore and just get up for the day.

I've also had a few stretches of situations kinda like @Rose mentioned where I just fucking needed to get rent paid that week, so I would come home from the office, get ready for cam, cam all night and into the morning, then back into the office. This made me really efficient at the 10-minute nap. I'd faceplant in my jacket during down time at the office and manage to cram an hour's worth of sleep into 10 minutes, at which point I would jerk awake, shaking like a leaf and hyperventilating a little, then go back to work. I'd need another nap in a couple hours, but hey rent got paid on time and that's the important thing.

What was the longest you went with out sleep before you had any children?
I didn't. I slept at least 10 hours a day every day. Spawn made me incredibly sick during the pregnancy so I slept probably 13 hours a day then because it was the only time I wasn't hugging toilets or getting yelled at by doctors. Health problems before that often landed me on bed rest several times in a month so my bed was my best friend. Sleeping used to be a hobby of mine, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: SaffronBurke
should have qualified the question, with or without drug assist....
When I was young and dumb in college, i briefly fell in with some folks that were too wild for everybodys good. We spent almost 5 days on the ranch wide awake snorting crank. At the end the paranoia was unbelievable. I slept for about 35 hours straight and haven't done drugs of any kind since.
As of late, my circadian rhythm is totally fucked up. im up typically 24-30 hours and dont sleep over 5-6 hours at a time. I used to be 8-10 solid hours a night.

I don't enjoy it at all, it's terrible. My body refuses to sleep at the time that it "should," so I'm laying in bed all night trying to fall asleep but remaining wide awake, then when I'm expected to be awake and productive (school when I was a teen, office job now), I'm nodding off every five seconds and struggling to keep myself focused on a task for any length of time. The times when my body uses a spike of adrenaline to kick me out of the constant state of exhaustion, I'm in extreme amounts of pain and shaking terribly.

It's slightly better now that the office job I do currently has me working 1:30pm-10pm, so I can usually sleep around the time that my body wants me to. Recently, I've been able to go to sleep around 3am and wake up at 11, but I still get those random nights where I'm still awake at 7am, and decide that there's just no point in trying to sleep anymore and just get up for the day.

I've also had a few stretches of situations kinda like @Rose mentioned where I just fucking needed to get rent paid that week, so I would come home from the office, get ready for cam, cam all night and into the morning, then back into the office. This made me really efficient at the 10-minute nap. I'd faceplant in my jacket during down time at the office and manage to cram an hour's worth of sleep into 10 minutes, at which point I would jerk awake, shaking like a leaf and hyperventilating a little, then go back to work. I'd need another nap in a couple hours, but hey rent got paid on time and that's the important thing.
Oh lordy! I am so sorry. Thank goodness you have better hours at your office job!
I was working at Starbucks and I had to be at work at 4:30am so I was waking up at 3:30am and that's the time I prefer to go to bed. So I can empathize slighty. It's the main reason I started to cam so I could work with my shitty sleeping schedule.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gen
@SaffronBurke I know exactly what you mean, my school years were brutal because I could not fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning and then I was expected to get up early, go to school, and somehow function off of what could really only be called a nap. No wonder I don't remember much of my high school years...

@ArtsyAmelia That's exactly why I got into it too, it gave me something to do before my early morning shifts where I was up anyway due to not being able to sleep.

10 years of driving taxis for both day and nightshift has pretty much screwed up my sleep schedule where I still get bouts of about 2-3 weeks where I don't sleep. I've been a courier driver for the past year or so now and my sleep schedule is still messed up. When I do actually sleep, if I can sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time I feel I've had a great night's sleep.

For me the most i stayed awake was 32 hours on a vacation trip where i had some issues with the hotel i was supposed to stay at. It seemed a very long time, but feels like nothing when i read how much you guys did !!! :jawdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.