AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Look what I found, and its all for you.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a member this would not be as fun for me as it might be for other members. I would have a hell of a rough time trying to pick only one model to give it to. I would prefer to split it up at least among a few models that I really like. So I would most likely give 4 different models a 2500 token tip instead of one big 10K tip. I know, I'm lame.
:oops:

Brad said:
As a member this would not be as fun for me as it might be for other members. I would have a hell of a rough time trying to pick only one model to give it to. I would prefer to split it up at least among a few models that I really like. So I would most likely give 4 different models a 2500 token tip instead of one big 10K tip. I know, I'm lame.

No, you're awesome and sweet! Even a 2500 tip can make a girl smile and squeel!

Brad said:

No, I feel that way too. It would be really fun to drop a huge tip like that, but I would feel like I should be doing it for each model I see regularly.

Assuming that it was all for one model, though, I'd probably go with the one big tip. We'd both get a rush out if it that way.

I think I misunderstood and gathered that he had one particular model in mind.

JoleneBrody said:

I read "all for you" in the title as all for one person, also.

Mollie_ said:
JoleneBrody said:

I'm pretty sure you are correct JJ and Mollie. I think the question was intended for the models. Since I am not a model my mind put myself in the situation as a member who suddenly had all those tokens to tip. I then realized how hard it would be for me to pick only one model. I didn't mean to confuse the thread. Sorry about that.
:shifty:

I would agree that if it was all for one model then one huge tip would probably be the best and most fun method. Seeing the joy (and maybe even a bit of shock) on the model's face would be awesome.
:)

Brad said:
Mollie_ said:
JoleneBrody said:

I'm pretty sure you are correct JJ and Mollie. I think the question was intended for the models. Since I am not a model my mind put myself in the situation as a member who suddenly had all those tokens to tip. I then realized how hard it would be for me to pick only one model. I didn't mean to confuse the thread. Sorry about that.
:shifty:

I would agree that if it was all for one model then one huge tip would probably be the best and most fun method. Seeing the joy (and maybe even a bit of shock) on the model's face would be awesome.
:)
The intent of this post was to pick a number big enough for some fun with it, and to discover how the various models here think we should spend on them best. Was actually hoping for a few crazy answers, but when it comes to models and money they seem to take it seriously :lol: .... perhaps will do another one with only 2000 tokens ($100) another time, see how answers vary or become more creative/ inspiring for members.

I don't know how I would react honestly. I would probably cry because it would just, bring in these intense feelings of joy, and I would just feel so humble and loved.

The big tip would be my favorite option. It would be pretty amazing :)

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Specifically on MFC,

I have rarely had even a 4-digit tip. Tips over 500 elicit an "OMG I can't believe I just got that!" reaction from me. But I'm a fairly low camscore model on MFC.

Then again, since I'm almost never on... Well, it depends on what would give the user the most pleasure, but don't try to spread it out. Could take you a year to get it all to me, unless you were using offline tips. If offline tips are your thing, then yeah, please spread it out, a bit at a time.

Going by how I am now, I would say spend it all in the same day if you want to see my reaction, but not all as private time with no breaks. I start feeling awkward when a private goes longer than 30 minutes. Unless it's a lot of friendly chatter. Then afterwards I feel bad, because I feel like I was just paid to be a friend. Which maybe I shouldn't feel bad for, because I don't really have friends for very long. I'm not a social person, naturally.

Uh, rambling now...

Basically, I would want the guy to spend it in a way that would make him happy, without it making me upset, as a ridiculously long private/group would do.

CHANGE PARAMETERS

If I were on all the time, then I'd have a better answer. I'd want it a little at a time, in random increments. Random increments so that I never know when I'm getting it. Spread out over a long time, so that my camscore can feel the benefit for as long as possible. So maybe, wait three to five weeks between each spending. But spend in increments of 1,000 tokens at a time.

CHANGE PARAMETERS

Oh, you wanted the fun answer! In a world where I don't have to worry about either camscore or money, and can pretend that I can be on camera at the same time all the time....

Tip it all at once! I've never had that, and holy crap would it be exhilirating! I think my brain would explode trying to figure out what sort of show to do for that amount of money! (consider, my countdowns are usually 300 tokens at a time...)

OR, tip it in two 5,000 token increments! Never had that one before either!

But when you get right down to it, it's sad, but true. $500 only covers about a third of my expenses, so it's basically like saying "here, you don't have to worry for a week, take this week to experiment with shows that might not do well."

Reactions: Ambers Troll
SeraTonix said:
I wouldn't want it all at once. Then no other tip probably would ever compare until I beat it. I'm so very competitive with myself. :p

I think if a member asked me how best to please me with 10000 tokens I'd ask for half upfront to boost my camscore because that would be very useful to me.... and then I'd ask if they'd use the rest in sort of 500 or so token per show contributions towards what I'm working on in various ways.

I'd ask them to tip low amounts for the most spectacular losses I can imagine in Tip to Fight. Because the idea is that the more you tip the better you do. And I want more people to play. The more I'm talking the longer I can do it and the more people are interested.

I'd ask them to tip for the stranger things I do on my profile menus.

Or to be imaginative and surprise me. But this would be the level of insidiousness that would please me.

good to know. :)

umm. for no particular reason…

Some of my old favourites have been getting some monster tips lately.... saw one crying over three different members tipping her 10 000 tokens (perhaps two, as one was ninja tip) to start this month .... must say it worked for me catching her reaction and what she said of it.
She felt loved, one such tip was rare for her, multiple tippers special.

With this in mind, how about as an idea split your ten, between 2 or more new mystery accounts make your favourite feel popular (multiple tippers) and successful (big tippers) for a day ?

Reactions: SNATCH
Ambers Troll said:
Some of my old favourites have been getting some monster tips lately.... saw one crying over three different members tipping her 10 000 tokens (perhaps two, as one was ninja tip) to start this month .... must say it worked for me catching her reaction and what she said of it.

With this in mind, how about as an idea split your ten, between 2 or more new mystery accounts make your favorite feel popular (multiple tippers) and successful (big tippers) for a day ?
That's a lie though. With nice intentions but lies never pan out well.
If that happened to me and I found out later it wasn't ACTUALLY different people I would be devastated!

Ambers Troll said:

With this in mind, how about as an idea split your ten, between 2 or more new mystery accounts make your favorite feel popular (multiple tippers) and successful (big tippers) for a day ?

The model would definitely find out it was the same person, because tips that large generally get some kind of special perk/content/shoutout. So while sending out all of the 'thank you' messages and whatnot, she'd most likely notice the replies were all from the same person by the way they type/phrase things/general personality. It'd be even more suspicious if your 'throw-away' accounts have never been in her room before, but are randomly dropping bombs. It would definitely be better to do the tip/s all at once from the same account than lie to her and potentially hurt her feelings/make her jaded/damage the relationship between yourself and the model.

JoleneBrody said:
Ambers Troll said:
That's a lie though. With nice intentions but lies never pan out well.
If that happened to me and I found out later it wasn't ACTUALLY different people I would be devastated!
Yes do agree with you (and with GemmaMoore too, would be near impossible to hide even as ninja tips/ lounge delivered tips).... was just a thought.
Another option: You could always take a risk and throw some tokens to her regulars.

Depends on what she wants.

If her "Highest tip of all time" is lower than 10k, perhaps she wants you to tip it all in a single tip. Both of you get a trophy.

To make the most of it tokenwise, consider spreading it through a few nights and tipping slowly to help her build up her room. Some lurkers are just waiting for someone else to tip first. (Don't be pushy though)

Or take her to a regular private at the right time for spy tokens.

:twocents-02cents:

This is my first post on the forum, so Hi everyone!

This is a particular topic of interest for me right now, because I intend to tip my favorite model a big tip around 10000 to 12000 tokens, but I'm concerned about how to do it...I've read the replies so far and it seems that the most of the general consensus is that a big one time tip might be the best way to go...but here's the thing...I usually tip my favorite model every day around 300 to 700 tokens, but my biggest tips are always ninja...I'm not really sure why I do that, Maybe it gives me a sense of a more personal thing, mostly because I don't really care so much about the shows and I enjoy just to be on her room and see her, so I tip that way and she can go about it the way she prefers it, to go for the countdown's or not and stuff....So my initial intent is to go for the big tip but ninja...yet I don't know, it would be nice to hear some opinions.

I'm also relatively new to her room, been there only for a couple of months...

Thank you!

KarnaK said:
This is my first post on the forum, so Hi everyone!

This is a particular topic of interest for me right now, because I intend to tip my favorite model a big tip around 10000 to 12000 tokens, but I'm concerned about how to do it...I've read the replies so far and it seems that the most of the general consensus is that a big one time tip might be the best way to go...but here's the thing...I usually tip my favorite model every day around 300 to 700 tokens, but my biggest tips are always ninja...I'm not really sure why I do that, Maybe it gives me a sense of a more personal thing, mostly because I don't really care so much about the shows and I enjoy just to be on her room and see her, so I tip that way and she can go about it the way she prefers it, to go for the countdown's or not and stuff....So my initial intent is to go for the big tip but ninja...yet I don't know, it would be nice to hear some opinions.

Thank you!

Maybe do it anonymously, but tell her who it is in a tipnote that only she can see? So everyone can see and get the excitement of the big tip too, but not everyone has to know who did it.

What Lacie said. I think that's gonna be an awesome thing you are doing for her. But if you don't want to be in the spotlight from her other members, going anon and leaving a tipnote is the way to go~

:D

On MFC, as an alternative to an anonymous tip, you can change your name, tip in public, then quickly change your name back.

You might have some fun while the model figures out who it was. She'll figure it out eventually; if she doesn't, she can confirm if you claim to be the tipper. If you're careful, it will be hard for anyone else to figure out. Anyone looking at MFC chat logs will see that the tip was from the fake user name, even after you change your name back(*). If you never say anything in public chat while using your fake name, or to be safe, not even enter the room at all (eg. tip from PM or Model Menu), no one can click on your fake user name to get some idea of who you really are.

(* This is unlike a regular comment you type in chat. MFC chat logs always show those using your current user name, even if you made it with an older user name.)

Reactions: KarnaK
LilLitaRose said:
What Lacie said. I think that's gonna be an awesome thing you are doing for her. But if you don't want to be in the spotlight from her other members, going anon and leaving a tipnote is the way to go~

:D
It will depend alot on the model herself as to what will make her happiest. Plan it a little and wait for the right moment (i.e. Start of month/ end of month?, what do you want to tell her with it?, would you like some time pvt with her as well?).

Ideas are the easy part... How about this?
Take her pvt at start of month (ask 1st, show only the tokens for pvt), suggest start of her time on cam. Save enough for around 30 minutes, somewhere through that pvt time, unhide the tokens to tip (keep transfer out of storage page accessible for speed if you want that) and drop your tip (tipnote of your choice, you can have this stored as a cut and paste if you want it fast and surprising).

Reactions: KarnaK
Ambers Troll said:
Take her pvt at start of month (ask 1st, show only the tokens for pvt), suggest start of her time on cam. Save enough for around 30 minutes, somewhere through that pvt time, unhide the tokens to tip (keep transfer out of storage page accessible for speed if you want that) and drop your tip (tipnote of your choice, you can have this stored as a cut and paste if you want it fast and surprising).

Just on the issue of speed: IIRC you can only transfer up to 10K from storage each time (at least I couldn't a few months ago), so he won't be able to quickly transfer it all in one move, unless he keeps 10K in storage and the rest on his account.

KarnaK said:
So my initial intent is to go for the big tip but ninja...yet I don't know, it would be nice to hear some opinions.

Thank you!

As for how to do it, considering that you already said that you tend to already do larger tips as ninja, I personally would go for that same approach now - the reasons for why you have been doing ninja tips before are just as valid on a larger tip , but with larger tips come other factors...

For example, it's rather common (sadly) that large public/anon tips end up with some folks in the room focusing a lot on the monetary value rather than on the value of the gesture (which is something that irritates me a lot). Also, a public tip might lead from spam mail/PM - both from models you might never heard of trying to get you to visit their room, but also from members either asking for a 'loan' (never happened to me) or advertising other models (has happened to me a few times).

With a ninja tip, it can avoid both problems - then the former problem can happen only if the model decides to show on cam the tip note (hiding your name, as I've seen some models do) or mentions the value.. For that, you can always try doing a smaller ninja tip beforehand with a note like 'can I tell you a secret?' to suggest that you don't want to make a big deal out of it in public. But do expect people to make a lot of guesses based on her reaction anyway.

Thank you all for the replies. Very interesting suggestions, I'll take some time to consider my options, but I'll probably go ninja for the things weirdbr mentioned. Anyway, thanks again.

Ambers Troll said:
Your favourite member has just discovered an extra 10 000 tokens ($500) to spend on you?
How could he make the best use of it, given the goal is making you happiest?

I would honestly ask for at least 1k of it to be token transferred to my member account, so I could tip a couple models, haha. =X.

But otherwise, I'd probably prefer one big tip, or one nice long private, or maybe a few dif privates, broken down as maybe a couple privates in a week, couple of weeks, etc?

I don't get a lot of high tips, so to be honest, I don't think i'd truly care how he spent it, if he's gonna spend it on me. :).

I'm gonna go a different direction with this, and focus on the timing of a big tip, should you decide to do one giant tip bomb.

Though I'm obviously CRAZY appreciative of every head-explosion-inducing tip, the timing during the night and way that it's tipped totally affect my reaction.

For instance, I have a bad habit of reading through the chat from bottom to top when I'm catching up on what people have said, and all my guys know this. One day, I left the room to go grab something, and while I was gone someone tip bombed me and then everyone continued chatting. When I got back, I started at the bottom of the screen and proceeded to read until I got to someone saying "just wait till she gets to the top and sees" it and then BAM I see this huge unexpected tip. I was SO surprised!

Similarly, I tend to turn around/close my eyes on cam or be tabbed into a different page for various things, and sometimes my guys will tip bomb me when I'm "in the blind". So I return to the page expecting some small tip to help with the countdown and then BAM!

Maybe I just love the shock factor, but I think finding a creative way of really surprising her with it when she least expects it would be awesome.

weirdbr said:
For example, it's rather common (sadly) that large public/anon tips end up with some folks in the room focusing a lot on the monetary value rather than on the value of the gesture (which is something that irritates me a lot). Also, a public tip might lead from spam mail/PM - both from models you might never heard of trying to get you to visit their room, but also from members either asking for a 'loan' (never happened to me) or advertising other models (has happened to me a few times).

I think not only members hate that but it drive us models CRAZY too.

I like to break the idea of tokens =/= money all the time, you dont go to an arcade and buy tokens and when you win tickets "i just won 3,75 dollars! YES" It is not like that. Same with tokens. Breaking the fantasy of tokens and money is the same as saying the model name. Why would you want that? Let the magic happens. I am Model Name and you tip me Tokens and we both have fun YAY!

Also, about the HT showing, i just stopped doing that for other reason, ninja since it doesnt go to countdown anyways, it doenst go visible on my screen. HT must be visible, and if the person wants, i will say it out loud. I am even stopping putting it on my screen slowly, so tips can be more private than it is, and ask before if i can put on profile etc. (since some members are regulars from other models, sometimes they don't want their names on my profile and cause troubles) so models, try asking your members about it if they are new in your room.

Tips are very personal, i've been learning that the hard way...being a member. Being on the other side makes me notice a lot of things that models doesnt see, like when you tip large and the model has A ZERO reaction. That breaks my heart, so i know how it feels.

I recommend to every model that has the opportunity to be a member for at least a week. You will learn a lot of things!

Status
Not open for further replies.