AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Look what I found, and its all for you.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambers Troll

Deactivated Account
May 15, 2014
Far away
Your favourite member has just discovered an extra 10 000 tokens ($500) to spend on you?
How could he make the best use of it, given the goal is making you happiest?

Tip it. That's more than good enough. :handgestures-salute: :whistle:

Rose said:
All in one lot? ...or perhaps one good tip each time you are on for a week? ..... all in ten token lots ? .... towards goals until its gone? As tip matching excercise? ...it is your choice R.

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:
All in one lot? ...or perhaps one good tip each time you are on for a week? ..... all in ten token lots ? .... towards goals until its gone? As tip matching excercise? ...it is your choice R.

I think one big tip would be best. One good tip once a week would make a girl feel like she could rely on that for a while, so when you stop it might feel like a letdown. And for the love of God, don't do it in 10-token bits. Then it becomes all about you and the big show you're making of it.

Maybe tip-matching exercises, but if nobody else stepped up, then what? Would you wait and tip it later? That'd feel like a bit of a let-down.

One huge tip, preferably if you know she's having a bad day or slow night or something like that.

Yes, but if it's MFC remember how the 60 days camscore works. in 60 days that amount will drop off and your camscore will plummet...better to have it a little every day I think. :twocents-02cents:

Though I agree, that many tokens dropped in anyone's room is awesome.

I remember watching a girl who said she got an anonymous offline tip with a kind message about how he appreciates her, and he would be sending her a tip every day for the rest of the week, good luck guessing who it is, etc, etc. Something along those lines. And each day the tip was the same, but with a new sweet message. Nothing romantic, just thoughtful words from a friend. I'm assuming the last tip was not anonymous!

I thought that was heartwarming, and it must have been fun trying to figure it out. So something like that. That's assuming you've watched her long enough to be able to connect on that level, but if you're tipping 10k you're probably familiar with her. :p

I also have always thought it was cute watching girls get tips like 8, then 88, then 888, and you're sure he's done, but BAM 8888!

Godiva420 said:
Yes, but if it's MFC remember how the 60 days camscore works. in 60 days that amount will drop off and your camscore will plummet...better to have it a little every day I think. :twocents-02cents:

Though I agree, that many tokens dropped in anyone's room is awesome.

At the same time, your camscore would go up for 60 days, raising your exposure.. giving you the opportunity to maybe raise it further.

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:
Erm, my name isn't R... :?

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:

Tip matching is always fun. And it gets other members motivated and involved. The nights someone offers tip matching are always the most fun. And, I feel, the most helpful. :)

How/where did you discover 10,000 tokens??? I want to find 10,000 tokens!!!! LOL

If I logged in to discover 10,000 tokens in my MFC account, I'd probably wanna have some fun with it, rather than just tip bombing a model and getting rid of it in 10 seconds flat. Maybe give models the chance to win tokens. Buy into a game of higher or lower with a flash or something, be awarded 50 tokens with the reveal of the first card, and then double the winnings with each right guess. Once they get it wrong, I'd move on to the next model whilst laughing maniacally at my new-found power as card-wielding prize-distributor.

mynameisbob84 said:
If I logged in to discover 10,000 tokens in my MFC account, I'd probably wanna have some fun with it, rather than just tip bombing a model and getting rid of it in 10 seconds flat. Maybe give models the chance to win tokens. Buy into a game of higher or lower with a flash or something, be awarded 50 tokens with the reveal of the first card, and then double the winnings with each right guess. Once they get it wrong, I'd move on to the next model whilst laughing maniacally at my new-found power as card-wielding prize-distributor.

sadist :tongue5:

KylieJacobs said:
A yellow wall of 1000 token tips would be fun too!

I second this suggestion! If I were to ever get something like that I think I would spontaneously jizz in my pants. Even more so than the whole 10,000 all at once, because then once the yellow wall was over I would be flipping out and trying to count it all up and then flipping out some more once I realized how much it actually was. Sounds like a good time. I kinda wanna watch whichever lucky girl/girls gets these surprise tokens!

Also I think tipping someone a shitload offline would be really amazing. You'd have to wait to see her reaction either on twitter, or next time she's on cam, but damn I bet that would be a pretty sweet reaction!

I don't get offline tips ever, so that would be my vote. but you lose the reaction to it if you do it that way, so maybe split it? I also agree that if it was one good tip every night the model may think that is the new norm and count on that (even though we should never count on anything).

Fay_Galore said:
mynameisbob84 said:

sadist :tongue5:

That's 'The Great and Powerful Cardmaster McStudly' to you, missy :p

I've been tipped 10k tokens once and it was amazing so I would say 100 percent all at once would be the best. I remember how exited and moved I was.

mynameisbob84 said:

Attachments

• DALEK.JPG
    DALEK.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 602
He still didn't answer my question... How does one discover 10,000 tokens? :think:

Attachments

• 87506e_127195.jpg
    87506e_127195.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 563
I wouldn't want it all at once. Then no other tip probably would ever compare until I beat it. I'm so very competitive with myself. :p

I think if a member asked me how best to please me with 10000 tokens I'd ask for half upfront to boost my camscore because that would be very useful to me.... and then I'd ask if they'd use the rest in sort of 500 or so token per show contributions towards what I'm working on in various ways.

I'd ask them to tip low amounts for the most spectacular losses I can imagine in Tip to Fight. Because the idea is that the more you tip the better you do. And I want more people to play. The more I'm talking the longer I can do it and the more people are interested.

I'd ask them to tip for the stranger things I do on my profile menus.

Or to be imaginative and surprise me. But this would be the level of insidiousness that would please me.

Poker_Babe said:
He still didn't answer my question... How does one discover 10,000 tokens? :think:
Sorry for not replying... let's just say it was inside the sofa.... you are bound to lose a few tokens removing your pants so often for your favourite model.

Reactions: SoTxBob and JimsX
Are you being serious, or is this a hypothetical situation?

Reactions: Nordling
Poker_Babe said:
Are you being serious, or is this a hypothetical situation?
Hypothetical of course :naughty: .... I am no ones favourite member. I would do 3 hours pvt or hold group for 18 hours anyway :shhh: hehe
Ambers Troll said:
Your favourite member has just discovered an extra 10 000 tokens ($500) to spend on you?
How could he make the best use of it, given the goal is making you happiest?

Reactions: JimsX
I would probably prefer it split into two 5,000tk tips during a course of a week. 5k is a large enough tip to elicit the amazing emotions that would come with a 10k tip, but this way the girl would experience it twice! Perhaps tip the first 5k online and the second one offline for a further camscore boost. :)

Some models get them often enough that it might not be such a big deal, but for most a 5 digit tip is extremely rare if not something they have never experienced.

If you know the model is someone who rarely if ever get's that incredible insane shock of needing to re-count the digits just to be sure... one large tip will probably be the best way to get that happiness you desire.

5 digits has only happened a couple times in my almost 4 years, once in the last two years and I'm telling ya, seeing that extra digit is something else man! You could break it down into 10, 1000 tips and she will still be BLOWN the fuck away but there is just something about seeing those 5 digits when it's a rare occurrence that is just hard to compare. It's such a surreal feeling... I don't even know if I can explain it.

Status
Not open for further replies.