AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lookin for a roomate.. Interesting..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2012
Hi.. ok, I have a nice place for caming.. All of my friends are always taking advantage of the place.. I'm lookin for a roomate to share the place with.. If you are interested, hit me up: letsshoot@vanillabolognapics.com..

I'm looking for a female roommate to share my beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bath condo. I'm a younger guy, a little on the fun side and I'm used to living with women. There are some unique/ fun components to life and I'd love to find someone who is looking to reap the benefits of the environment. The place is absolutely gorgeous, with vaulted ceilings and crown molding to granite counter-tops. The place is absolutely gorgeous and is fully furnished with the exception of the bedroom for rent. There is tons of storage available and the room is ready to go. Give me a call to discuss more. Thanks.. (GREAT location as well, Burbank Blvd. and Edawanda)

burbank blvd. at edawanda (google map) (yahoo map)

Attachments

• 5I35H85Je3ka3I83Hec6c76de14363c4c1634.jpg
    5I35H85Je3ka3I83Hec6c76de14363c4c1634.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 666
  • 5I65Le5E53I23Ne3o9c6c9a1c0db61f131a06.jpg
    5I65Le5E53I23Ne3o9c6c9a1c0db61f131a06.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 666
  • 5Ld5K65J43Kc3F83H1c6cac2f3f41aa67111c.jpg
    5Ld5K65J43Kc3F83H1c6cac2f3f41aa67111c.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 666
  • 5Lf5Nf5M73Gd3K53Mbc6c61d7ac6cc31e1fbc.jpg
    5Lf5Nf5M73Gd3K53Mbc6c61d7ac6cc31e1fbc.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 666
I'm sorry if I missed this, but what country and city do you live in?

Reactions: Gemmaxoxo
Evvie said:
I'm sorry if I missed this, but what country and city do you live in?

Why shoul it matter. It's such an awesome cam set up!

...because that's entirely too complex for a women to figure out. :roll:

My house is not that nice, but the other side of my bed is not really used for anything, if any models are too late to win troub420's great offer for yourself. I think I can fit two or three models on it, so don't be afraid that someone else already snatched up my great offer.

You're paying all the bills too, right? And this is just strictly roommates, no hanky-panky going on right? :p Sounds ideal! :handgestures-salute:

Shaun__ said:
My house is not that nice, but the other side of my bed is not really used for anything, if any models are too late to win troub420's great offer for yourself. I think I can fit two or three models on it, so don't be afraid that someone else already snatched up my great offer.
My Mr. Man has a California King bed, and at last count we can fit three people in it. Looking for a fourth. You do not have to sleep directly next to the man.

(that will not keep you safe)

Evvie said:
Shaun__ said:
My Mr. Man has a California King bed, and at last count we can fit three people in it. Looking for a fourth. You do not have to sleep directly next to the man.

(that will not keep you safe)

I only have a Queen sized bed, so if three models take my offer up, we would have to preform naked lubed twister to all fit on it and some interlocking of body parts may also be necessary. This would be troublesome for me, but I can make that sacrifice.

Shit, if I'd have realised you girls were looking for a complete stranger to move in with...
Give me a few days to work things out with my moms, yeah? I reckon if I wait until she's in a good mood, she'll be more receptive to the idea of a stranger moving in with us.
We don't currently have a spare room but there's space in my bedroom for another person. I only have a single bed but it's cold in England so you'll probably wanna snuggle for warmth anyway. Nothing sexual, you understand? Just sleepy time hugz for warmth.
Maybe you can tidy my room while I go out during the day and then you can cam when you're finished. Please don't touch my guitars though. I don't wanna come home to find they're out of tune. Also, if you use my computer, please don't look at the internet history. Actually, probably best to just not use my computer.
I'm not much of a cook so if you CAN cook, that'll increase your chances of becoming my new roomie (I'm anticipating a lot of interest so please don't be disappointed if you don't wind up being selected).
I'm used to living with attractive women (no, not my mother, you perv) so if you wanna send me any sexy pics of yourself, that can only help your plight. Contact me by PM if you're interested, girls. I'll start to wade through your applications when I get a chance later this week.

mynameisbob84 said:
Shit, if I'd have realised you girls were looking for a complete stranger to move in with...
Give me a few days to work things out with my moms, yeah? I reckon if I wait until she's in a good mood, she'll be more receptive to the idea of a stranger moving in with us.
We don't currently have a spare room but there's space in my bedroom for another person. I only have a single bed but it's cold in England so you'll probably wanna snuggle for warmth anyway. Nothing sexual, you understand? Just sleepy time hugz for warmth.
Maybe you can tidy my room while I go out during the day and then you can cam when you're finished. Please don't touch my guitars though. I don't wanna come home to find they're out of tune. Also, if you use my computer, please don't look at the internet history. Actually, probably best to just not use my computer.
I'm not much of a cook so if you CAN cook, that'll increase your chances of becoming my new roomie (I'm anticipating a lot of interest so please don't be disappointed if you don't wind up being selected).
I'm used to living with attractive women (no, not my mother, you perv) so if you wanna send me any sexy pics of yourself, that can only help your plight. Contact me by PM if you're interested, girls. I'll start to wade through your applications when I get a chance later this week.

:lol: Oh I wish I could thank you over and over for how hard I laughed at this

Thanks for the razzing guys.. Yikes, that basement is crazy. In all seriousness, maybe this wasn't the forum to post in; however many of my cam model friends thought it was a good idea. If you are interested, hit me up.. Otherwise, have a great night..

troub420 said:
Thanks for the razzing guys.. Yikes, that basement is crazy. In all seriousness, maybe this wasn't the forum to post in; however many of my cam model friends thought it was a good idea. If you are interested, hit me up.. Otherwise, have a great night..

:lol: you dont find it the slightest bit creepy that you are aiming a roommate ad at the opposite sex that fucks themselves for a living? And by "all my friends are always taking advantage of the place" are you seriously saying you have girls camming there?...lol.
Do you go into strip clubs with the same ad in hand? :lol:

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Post subject: Re: Lookin for a roomate.. Interesting.. Reply with quote
troub420 wrote:

:lol: you don't find it the slightest bit creepy that you are aiming a roommate ad at the opposite sex that fucks themselves for a living? And by "all my friends are always taking advantage of the place" are you seriously saying you have girls camming there?...lol.

Hey AnaVictoriaXO - go flush yourself down the toilet.. what makes you think I don't cam myself?? Did you think of that or were you too busy shoving q-tips in your ear? You are officially not invited. And yes, there are multiple girls on MFC who cam here regularly; I'm not going to disrespect them by droping their names; but they all have higher cam scores than your ass. But I'm sure you'll find a way to justify that.. Actually, I don't give a S@#$ so go learn to be a nice girl instead of a B@#$h and maybe you'll get people to admire you and tip you.. Maybe even one day you'll make it to the most popular rooms. Besides, you couldn't afford to move in here based on your performance.. Oh yea, been in your room before I left laughing... Have a super day!!

troub420 said:
Hey AnaVictoriaXO - go flush yourself down the toilet.. what makes you think I don't cam myself?? Did you think of that or were you too busy shoving q-tips in your ear? You are officially not invited. And yes, there are multiple girls on MFC who cam here regularly; I'm not going to disrespect them by droping their names; but they all have higher cam scores than your ass. But I'm sure you'll find a way to justify that.. Actually, I don't give a S@#$ so go learn to be a nice girl instead of a B@#$h and maybe you'll get people to admire you and tip you.. Maybe even one day you'll make it to the most popular rooms. Besides, you couldn't afford to move in here based on your performance.. Oh yea, been in your room before I left laughing... Have a super day!!

:snooty: :naughty: Dude.. don't be a bitch. Anna's the only one to say it at this point, but I guarantee shes not the only one to think it.
I'd say if you have so many "friends" that use your place to cam, why not get one of them to move in instead of trying to rope a total stranger from a forum ? Seems like you'd have much better luck that way anyway, especially compatibility wise .
:thumbleft:

troub420 said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Post subject: Re: Lookin for a roomate.. Interesting.. Reply with quote
troub420 wrote:

:lol: you don't find it the slightest bit creepy that you are aiming a roommate ad at the opposite sex that fucks themselves for a living? And by "all my friends are always taking advantage of the place" are you seriously saying you have girls camming there?...lol.

zb03I.gif

ok, now that Im done crying and stuffing my face with ice cream due to the extreme hurt you just caused, let me regain composure and respond to this fuckery :)

Im sure you do real well camming, sweet thing....:lol:

Sure ya have girls camming there, they on page 4? And as for cam score, I would have to value your opinion to give even one, minute fuck . Im too busy making rent in one night at the strip club ;) And if youre going to put my camscore down, whats that say about the models on your favorite model list? Lmao
Sure I believe that you left my room laughing, because Im one funny bitch and as ricky bobby once said, I wake up in the morning and piss excellence motherfucker. Oh by the way nice try but I havnt been on mfc in months. But I am so sad that I dont have YOUR validation, the guy who is trying to lure camgirls to come bang themselves in his house :lol:

P.S. My three bedroom home that I pay for myself costs more than your apartment;) You might wanna leave your number on the ad when you say to give you a call ;D

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ro ... 72637.html

K1iKA.gif

troub420 said:
Hey AnaVictoriaXO - go flush yourself down the toilet..
This is literally the worst insult in the world. Dood, what are you, like seven?

what makes you think I don't cam myself??
Maybe they took a look at your profile and made an educated guess? Haaaaiiiiiiiooo. Rimshot.

Did you think of that or were you too busy shoving q-tips in your ear?
Whut? Really, man. You gotta work harder on these put-downs.

You are officially not invited.
I'm sure she's devastated :?

And yes, there are multiple girls on MFC who cam here regularly; I'm not going to disrespect them by droping their names; but they all have higher cam scores than your ass.

There are multiple girls on MFC who visit me weekly for intimate games of Monopoly; I'm not going to disrespect them by dropping their names though olololol

Actually, I don't give a S@#$ so go learn to be a nice girl instead of a B@#$h and maybe you'll get people to admire you and tip you..

It's okay, you can swear here, man.

Maybe even one day you'll make it to the most popular rooms. Besides, you couldn't afford to move in here based on your performance.. Oh yea, been in your room before I left laughing... Have a super day!!

Man, and I thought *I* was the only one who could deduct exactly what a cam girl earns through their camscore alone...

You're an idiot, sir. Have a super day.

mynameisbob84 said:
troub420 said:
Hey AnaVictoriaXO - go flush yourself down the toilet..
This is literally the worst insult in the world. Dood, what are you, like seven?

what makes you think I don't cam myself??
Maybe they took a look at your profile and made an educated guess? Haaaaiiiiiiiooo. Rimshot.

Did you think of that or were you too busy shoving q-tips in your ear?
Whut? Really, man. You gotta work harder on these put-downs.

You are officially not invited.
I'm sure she's devastated :?

And yes, there are multiple girls on MFC who cam here regularly; I'm not going to disrespect them by droping their names; but they all have higher cam scores than your ass.

There are multiple girls on MFC who visit me weekly for intimate games of Monopoly; I'm not going to disrespect them by dropping their names though olololol

Actually, I don't give a S@#$ so go learn to be a nice girl instead of a B@#$h and maybe you'll get people to admire you and tip you..

It's okay, you can swear here, man.

Maybe even one day you'll make it to the most popular rooms. Besides, you couldn't afford to move in here based on your performance.. Oh yea, been in your room before I left laughing... Have a super day!!

Man, and I thought *I* was the only one who could deduct exactly what a cam girl earns through their camscore alone...

You're an idiot, sir. Have a super day.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
troub420 said:

Damn... I'm a bit jealous now. I had ONE agree to checkers but the rest haven't warmed up to my "Camgirls and Pervs" game nights yet. :(

Also... they need an MFC version of Monopoly. The first row of properties can be inspired from the Asian Homepage and the Lounge. :think:

Reactions: LadyLuna
troub420 said:
In all seriousness, maybe this wasn't the forum to post in.

You would've been better off posting a 'Guy looking for a cam girl roommate' ad on Craigslist and Backpage instead, and there wouldn't be so much "WTF?!" surrounding your post like it is here...because, hey, it IS Craigslist and Backpage. :lol:

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.