AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a models opinion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2013
Ok i have quite the situation, I have been friends with a model for over a year, we used to spend alot of time together outside of MFC, on skype or with phone chat apps. It recently stopped and have been relegated to mostly un replied emails. so i got curious as to why and I found out her real name and well i found her on facebook. I found out she had been lying to me about some things. I told her i found her facebook but never ever did i confront her about the lies, I understood about not being honest. Well when the dust settled she said i broke her trust in finding her, and well i did. My question is if there was a guy u met on mfc and u told him u cared alot about him, and valued as a friend and he betrayed her trust, well how do i go about earning it back. If there is even a friendship to rebuild. I would love to hear from any models out there how they feel. please dont rip on me too hard i already feel terrible.

Dude... you fucked up. You broke the golden rule of cam land. THE HOLY GRAIL OF BOUNDARIES! On top of that you still sound bitter and upset with her that *gasp* she isn't a web whore 100% of the time and has a PERSONAL life! (personal meaning, none yo fucking biznass!)

She stopped chatting off cam with you as much, likely trying to correct her own mistake of leading you on and restore order and you went full on creeper on her ass!

I highly doubt this will end well. Your only chance is to apologize for being super creepy and insane, beg for forgiveness (ONCE! repeat and your crazy) and NEVER bring up ANYTHING you scrounged up (like a rat) EVER!

If her being no more than a super awesome cam girl and possibly pervy friend bothers you. If you can't imagine going forward without a ton of off cam personal attention... then delete your MFC account and join OKcupid.

You broke her trust man, in the worst way possible. Until you actually sound like your sorry and not just bitter and desperate... I think you should stay away from her and let her do her job.

Don't be surprised if she tells you to fuck off. Bed... you made it, enjoy your slumber.

there is always alot more to the story, but i dont want to put anything personal in a post.

and yes I am very sorry for wut i did i know i broke her trust and I really did fuck up.

I always thought i was her friend, and always tried to act that way I never thought of myself as anything more than that. I never had any delusions of being her knight in shining armor. I thought she felt the same way about me as a pervy friend.

The time off breaking off chat has been around 3 mos. so its not like she stopped and i went looking.

Ive always accepted her for what she did. and yes she was a super awesome friend and i repeat WAS cuz I know I royally fucked up.

I have to second everything Jolene said in her post. Very well put!

I've been through this in a way myself. Someone found my FB and my non-camming personal twitter after I'd banned them on MFC for being a controlling/manipulative douchebag, said they only did it to 'try to repair the damage to our friendship' and that to do that he had to 'connect with the real me' and ask for forgiveness. He literally hunted through thousands of profiles to find me (and basically bragged about it to me afterwards). Like that isn't the *least* bit creepy, right?

Once you break someones trust and scare them like that it's extremely hard to go back to the way things used to be, most likely impossible even, and pushing the issue will only dig the hole deeper. Best to let it go. An apology never hurts to at least try to show you're sorry, but it depends on if she's receptive to it. If she's not you'll just have to back off and give her space. If she wants to be your friend, she'll come around and contact you herself.

Yea i havent pushed the issue. as far as after the fact I told her i found her facebook, I knew her real name so i realy didnt have to look very hard. After i told her i found it, and well she wasnt very happy with me. The only thing i said to her was that i was sorry well in a few more heart felt words or a feeble attempt. I thought it was best to let time pass and see if that bridge could be repaired or if i burned it down.

Just starting from the beginning of your story - I can understand being frustrated when someone you consider a friend starts to pull away. Given that she's a camgirl, though, that can add another aspect to the relationship. She may have felt you were getting clingy or invasive, or that the relaionship was (for whatever reason) going in a direction she didn't like. In an ideal world, she'd say something - but it can be really hard to do that and it's a lot easier to just pull away (and I don't blame anyone for that, I rarely feel comfortable to tell a guy to cool it if I am unhappy with our friendship).

Anyway, you crossed a huge line by looking her real name up, and to be honest, I wouldn't consider what she told you to be lies, but rather a necessary part of camming. (This is without knowing the specifics, obv - but camgirls lie about their name, age, location, marital status, etc for very good reasons.) It's so violating that you did that, and so violating to her.

If I were you, I'd send her an email apologizing, and then leave her alone. She'll contact you if she wants to. And obviously keep the info to yourself, don't creep her profiles again, and don't resent her if she never contacts you again.

uniqueason said:
Ok i have quite the situation, I have been friends with a model for over a year, we used to spend alot of time together outside of MFC, on skype or with phone chat apps. It recently stopped and have been relegated to mostly un replied emails. so i got curious as to why and I found out her real name and well i found her on facebook. I found out she had been lying to me about some things. I told her i found her facebook but never ever did i confront her about the lies, I understood about not being honest. Well when the dust settled she said i broke her trust in finding her, and well i did. My question is if there was a guy u met on mfc and u told him u cared alot about him, and valued as a friend and he betrayed her trust, well how do i go about earning it back. If there is even a friendship to rebuild. I would love to hear from any models out there how they feel. please dont rip on me too hard i already feel terrible.

Nope, if any of my MFC "friends" did what you did, I'd be creeped out, and there would be no earning that trust back. And I couldn't care less how much money he's spent on me. Every time this model sees your name (if she hasn't banned you already), she's gonna be creeped out and nervous for the rest of the time you're in her room. You need to let her go, and don't do this to anymore cam models in the future. I'm not sure what these "lies" are that you speak of, but they're probably about things that are none of your business anyway...her personal information.

The moment an MFC "friend" decides I owe him information about my personal life is the moment I cut him off. A cam model should not have to deal with shit like that.

the model could have simply have told you to go away...but she didnt...

i would have thought if you were chatting outside of mfc..you would have at least deserved that.

she probably didnt tell ya cos she want your tokens or something.

in any case she was dumb to think you didnt know her facebook if she told you her real name.

as usual instead of offering good advice..the models have to say you are a creep first and then bash that into you and make you submissive towards models...

my advice, from a guy to guy, any lady that ignores u for so long and lies to u like that and doesnt value friendship and is not willing to forgive u for a simple mistake isnt worth your time.

you could have been a complete douchebag like a lot of other guys and posted her personal info all the over the place. told her friends about your camming business etc etc. but you didnt do that. keep that in mind, and move on. u did nothing wrong.

Reactions: bob and Just Me
This relationship is broken. Shut it down. Shut it down...

Let's go through this thing bit by bit and examine the facts (as they've been presented by you)...

Exhibit A - The model you thought of as a friend hadn't been replying to your emails. Had you done/said something to upset her? Had you stopped tipping her? Could it be that the attention she devoted to you was directly proportional to the amount you were tipping? Could it be that she simply didn't have enough time to reply to you? Could it be that she'd been leading you on in the hopes of being spoilt by you? Whatever the reasons, the underlying fact of the matter is that you weren't getting the attention you'd become accustomed to from this model. It could be as a result of something completely innocent; it could be that you're needy or overstepped a boundary; or it could be that she was leading you on. Either way, something's gone wrong here.

Exhibit B - You completely betrayed her trust by not just tracking her down on facebook, but by then taking the time to snoop in her personal affairs. Personal affairs you had literally no business snooping in. Regardless of the reasons you did this, and regardless of what you found, you've taken a gigantic crap with your pants on here and there's no getting them clean. You're just gonna have to move on and buy some new pants.

Exhibit C - She lied to you. Maybe she did it to protect you from some unfortunate truth, maybe she did it to lead you on. Regardless of why she lied to you - whether it was to spare your feeling or to manipulate you - she felt the need to lie to you. Yours was a relationship built on lies! (overly dramatic? me? pffft!) Any relationship built on lies is doomed to failure, yo.

So... for those reasons (and maybe more you've yet to mention), this really isn't worth pursuing. No good can come of it. My advice would be to move on, sir. Move on to pastures new and take a valuable lesson with you - stalking a cam girl via the internet is never, ever, ever a good thing to do :thumbleft:

Attachments

• lemonshut.jpg
    lemonshut.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 419
trotskyleon said:

i would have thought if you were chatting outside of mfc..you would have at least deserved that.

in any case she was dumb to think you didnt know her facebook if she told you her real name.

as usual instead of offering good advice..the models have to say you are a creep first and then bash that into you and make you submissive towards models...

my advice, from a guy to guy, any lady that ignores u for so long and lies to u like that and doesnt value friendship and is not willing to forgive u for a simple mistake isnt worth your time.

you could have been a complete douchebag like a lot of other guys and posted her personal info all the over the place. told her friends about your camming business etc etc. but you didnt do that. keep that in mind, and move on. u did nothing wrong.
Wat.

...wat?

trotskyleon said:

Absolutely not. This is utter garbage, sorry. You should not feel good about yourself JUST BECAUSE you didn't harass another person about their personal life.

She had absolutely no obligation to share that part of her life with you, and you went way too far. The best idea is to leave her alone from now on unless she chooses to talk to you. Which any smart woman wouldn't, dude. Camming is a fucking business. You make friends, but at some point that friendship has limits.

And seriously trotskyleon there is so much wrong with your reply that I can't even dissect it all. He should never have gone looking at all= lack of respect or boundary. Your idea that the rest of us are "making you/him submissive to models" is truly insulting and backwards.

A cam model is not a bitch or manipulative for not sharing 100% OF HER REAL LIFE WITH HER CUSTOMERS. SHE IS ALSO UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO TELL HER MFC/SM "FRIENDS" WHAT HER REAL SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILES ARE. The very fact that he went SEARCHING for someone who uses an alias to work is like borderline blackmail or stalking.

Sorry, but it is. Doesn't matter what she lied about. Move on, and grow up. That wasn't a "simple mistake", dude. That was fucking creepy.

Actually it IS creepy man!! She ignored you for months so you track her down in real life?? :shock:

There's not much more that I can add to this, other than what's already been said by many. A lot of us are friends with models, outside of the camming world. These rationships are built on trust, respect, and boundaries! Unfortunately, you violated all of those things, Unique. While it's good that you've admitted wrong doing, it really is time for you to move on from this lady. In the long run, it will be better for the both of you.

In my opinion, earning a model's trust is relatively easy. But respecting and keeping that trust, is a full time job! It's time for you to find a "new job" sir!

News flash:

Cam girls lie about their personal life to members on cam sites that they work on.

:eek:

Different girls do this to different degrees of seriousness, but it is their right to do so. The ones who provide a very fantasy based experience for you are even more likely to make a backstory and keep their personal life details more hidden. The only thing the OP has to feel betrayed about is the fact she just stopped replying to emails and contact (unless he's leaving out part of the story where he did or said something extremely awful that led her to just cut him off.) But he does not have the right to feel betrayed that she falsified information about her personal life.

There really is no going back after something like this. I would never let someone who did what OP did back into my daily cam life. They would be blocked from every means of communication and I would go on pretending they didn't exist.

Evvie said:
trotskyleon said:

Wat.

...wat?

Yeah, I don't even.

It's like trotsky is trying harder and harder lately to make us dislike him. "You could have been a lot more of an asshole, and since you weren't, you did nothing wrong." - That's what I took from trotsky's post. I also took from it that if he was the OP he would have done the same thing because he also doesn't understand the disconnect between being a cam girl's online friend and being a real life friend to her.

This is worrisome.

There's not enormous amounts I can add to the "You really shouldn't have done that" area, so I'll go from a different angle.

I have gone through many best mfc friends. Most I still consider friends now, but generally there will be a time where I will find someone I really get along with, who also tips, who I'll end up turning to when I need someone to talk to. They know about some of my real life relationships, they know vaguely what's going on in my life. Some of them I'll end up chatting to on skype and other forms of social media, although usually I avoid it when I can. When they start moving on, or not tipping as much, usually I will too. I'll have to start directing my attention to that new regular who I also get along with (members, you're words on a screen, as much as you may get along with a model, and she may care about you, you are replaceable).
If I ever ended up not speaking to one of my regulars as much, it could be for all sorts of reasons, probably none of them that personal, but if one of them decided to search for me and read up on my real life info... yeah... total breach of trust.

I also have to ask, how did you learn her real name? If she's doing skype/started doing skype in the first place was this because you paid her using paypal or another transaction that gives out her real name? This happens a lot, yes sometimes models aren't cautious enough, I just cannot see her giving out her real full name freely to you if she didn't like the idea of you viewing her facebook. Especially if she hadn't already blocked her facebook from searchers.

I'm going to go out on a whim here and point out, that although I personally try and lead people on as little as possible... it is a cam models JOB to lead members on! It's the members job to understand what they're getting into when they type in "myfreecams" instead of "match.com". Do you all honestly think models are all having a super good time when they're on cam laughing? That they're all genuinely horny when they show you their wet pussy? Heard of lube right? Has it never occurred to you that maybe when a model gets close to a member it's simply because she's lonely and stressed as she worked behind a screen and just needs an outlet of her real thoughts, rather than because she genuinely values you so much as a person? (shock horror!) You're words on a screen. Sometimes with a cam you can be a face behind those words, and yes, sometimes models do become real life friends with members, sometimes they end up dating them. It's rare though.

Basically, accept cam friendships for what they are. Models you speak to are almost definitely not being honest about their lives. They also do not care about you as much as you think you care about them. Remember, you are the one who came to them. They never went to seek you out. And remember, above all, models are there as it's their job. Members often talk about a model still keeping nice with a member they don't like as they don't want to lose tokens as though it's some horrible cruel thing... ermm.... whaaa?! Would you have a bitch fit against a store assistant who smiled and acted polite after you say something stupid? Is that person evil if they still sell you something and take their commission? No. Most store assistants don't like customers. They're doing their job though. Personally I'd rather go into a store where someone at least acts friendly and nice.

Yes you did do something wrong, very wrong. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but for a model the idea of someone from camming forcing their way into our facebooks.... well it's internet rape. It's forcing your way in to something inside us. Something so personal, something we never wanted you to have. And I'm sorry, but it may sound stupid, but it can be almost as traumatic.
Someone finding out these details endangers our lives. It can make a girl live in fear. Jesus, we already live in fear doing this job! It's like a camgirls almost worst nightmare coming to life (worst nightmare is someone tracking us down/full blown stalking us, so it's not far off).
It's close to a stranger searching through your room for your diary and then reading it. It's just so beyond ok.

No. What you did was very serious and I really hope you understand that. I can understand facebook stalking. It's easy and it's tempting. I get how tempting that might be. I also get to someone who isn't a camgirl and doesn't face these fears how this might not seem such a big deal. But fucking hell, in this situation it's so not on it's ridiculous. I seriously hope you apologise to her and then never speak to her again and learn your lesson.

Isabella_deL said:
There's not enormous amounts I can add to the "You really shouldn't have done that" area, so I'll go from a different angle.

I have gone through many best mfc friends. Most I still consider friends now, but generally there will be a time where I will find someone I really get along with, who also tips, who I'll end up turning to when I need someone to talk to. They know about some of my real life relationships, they know vaguely what's going on in my life. Some of them I'll end up chatting to on skype and other forms of social media, although usually I avoid it when I can. When they start moving on, or not tipping as much, usually I will too. I'll have to start directing my attention to that new regular who I also get along with (members, you're words on a screen, as much as you may get along with a model, and she may care about you, you are replaceable).
If I ever ended up not speaking to one of my regulars as much, it could be for all sorts of reasons, probably none of them that personal, but if one of them decided to search for me and read up on my real life info... yeah... total breach of trust.

I also have to ask, how did you learn her real name? If she's doing skype/started doing skype in the first place was this because you paid her using paypal or another transaction that gives out her real name? This happens a lot, yes sometimes models aren't cautious enough, I just cannot see her giving out her real full name freely to you if she didn't like the idea of you viewing her facebook. Especially if she hadn't already blocked her facebook from searchers.

I'm going to go out on a whim here and point out, that although I personally try and lead people on as little as possible... it is a cam models JOB to lead members on! It's the members job to understand what they're getting into when they type in "myfreecams" instead of "match.com". Do you all honestly think models are all having a super good time when they're on cam laughing? That they're all genuinely horny when they show you their wet pussy? Heard of lube right? Has it never occurred to you that maybe when a model gets close to a member it's simply because she's lonely and stressed as she worked behind a screen and just needs an outlet of her real thoughts, rather than because she genuinely values you so much as a person? (shock horror!) You're words on a screen. Sometimes with a cam you can be a face behind those words, and yes, sometimes models do become real life friends with members, sometimes they end up dating them. It's rare though.

Basically, accept cam friendships for what they are. Models you speak to are almost definitely not being honest about their lives. They also do not care about you as much as you think you care about them. Remember, you are the one who came to them. They never went to seek you out. And remember, above all, models are there as it's their job. Members often talk about a model still keeping nice with a member they don't like as they don't want to lose tokens as though it's some horrible cruel thing... ermm.... whaaa?! Would you have a bitch fit against a store assistant who smiled and acted polite after you say something stupid? Is that person evil if they still sell you something and take their commission? No. Most store assistants don't like customers. They're doing their job though. Personally I'd rather go into a store where someone at least acts friendly and nice.

Yes you did do something wrong, very wrong. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but for a model the idea of someone from camming forcing their way into our facebooks.... well it's internet rape. It's forcing your way in to something inside us. Something so personal, something we never wanted you to have. And I'm sorry, but it may sound stupid, but it can be almost as traumatic.
Someone finding out these details endangers our lives. It can make a girl live in fear. Jesus, we already live in fear doing this job! It's like a camgirls almost worst nightmare coming to life (worst nightmare is someone tracking us down/full blown stalking us, so it's not far off).
It's close to a stranger searching through your room for your diary and then reading it. It's just so beyond ok.

No. What you did was very serious and I really hope you understand that. I can understand facebook stalking. It's easy and it's tempting. I get how tempting that might be. I also get to someone who isn't a camgirl and doesn't face these fears how this might not seem such a big deal. But fucking hell, in this situation it's so not on it's ridiculous. I seriously hope you apologise to her and then never speak to her again and learn your lesson.

I really don't know what to say. I am double posting, but... Come on guys. It's scary!! No girl wants to be tracked down in real life. You don't know how it feels until you take your clothes off for money online, just saying.

I honestly feel really bad for the people involved. I feel bad for the guy who doesn't UNDERSTAND boundaries or the cam life. I feel worse for the model who is undoubtedly terrified she'll be outed.

It's enough to cause someone to quit camming, imho. You couldn't have put it better, Isa. Men need to understand that this is a two way street. The cost of being a cam model is sometimes a lot higher than the payout.

Men, if you want girls to look at camming as an option to make money, stay out of their personal lives and tip. That's really the only requirement, other than having eye balls. It is every cam girl's nightmare. Not everyone in our personal lives needs to know we cam.

Sure I understand that men get needy, emotional, etc. LIKE ISA SAID: YOU TYPED IN MYFREECAMS. NOT MATCH.COM. :violin:

Im not here to defend what i did I never meant to come across that way I know i did something wrong, never said i didnt. I violated a trust she had in me not to look. I wish i could take it all back but what done is done.

Ok she didnt cut me off for emails we still exchange emails, or did til i told her about i saw her facebook. I was only sayin the degree of contact went from5 hrs a week to emails, i overexagerated email replies, I have not a been a perfect angel and i will admit this. Before the facebook incident but it was nothing we havent worked thru before.

As far as how i got it I dont really want to go into details but it wasnt paid for or anything like that. We did discuss the fact I knew and She was well aware i knew her name.

I never felt there was a token exchange for personal time outside of mfc, maybe Im wrong to believe there wasn't.

I could post personal exchanges between the 2 of us but Thats between us, Maybe i was lead on maybe she really never cared about me as much as i thought

and about the telling her real life friends about her work, thats not me I have never been vindictive, thats one of the fears I have is that she thinks i would do something like that, and well i want to tell her I would never do aything like that but well How much more creepy is that.

Yea it was Myfreecams and I was not lookin for a love connection, I knew that would never happen and never expected it. What I dod think was we were real friends, and yes i broke her trust mixing MFC with real life and I feel horrible for the pain i know I caused her, Im sure she is worried about it. I wish I had a 3rd party that could re assure her all the fears of any bad things happening never will.

much, much more creepy. Just apologize and stay VERY CLEAR OF HER. Maybe you didn't know any better, but here is some advice:

1. Assume there is token exchange for contact outside MFC. Just assume. If you stop tipping her somewhat regularly, she will most likely stop talking to you much.

2. Do not get emotionally attached to a model. It is her JOB to be alluring and make men want her, so enjoy it, but remember... She is WORKING, no matter how convincing her act is on cam.

3. Regardless of any lies, relationships, etc... These women are nervous that men will do exactly what you did. Leave her where you found her. Don't try to know them IRL, unless they offer.

4. Cam models often get close to men who: are regulars, tip well, don't act needy, and who don't send creepy vibes. Please.

Honestly, trying to save face here is going to make it worse. Dissapear. :( Be some other cam girl's friend. If she really did SOMEHOW treat you badly, there are many great models out there.

Bottom line, honey. ITS NEVER OK TO TRY TO FIND A CAM GIRL IN REAL LIFE. No matter what. If you have to go looking, she didn't want it to be found.

There is probably NOTHING you can do to make her feel better, other than disappearing from her.

1. Assume there is token exchange for contact outside MFC. Just assume. If you stop tipping her somewhat regularly, she will most likely stop talking to you much.

Re: token exchange for friendship outside the camroom:

The regulars I talk to most outside the camroom are ones who tip me well or often. I don't see it as a token exchange for attention; rather, the people who tip me regularly and well are showing me that they respect me, my time, and my job. People who show me that kind of respect are the types I prefer to extend my attention to. They understand that while I like them personally and would consider us friends, my job is the entertain and I simply can't do it for free.

However, not all who tip me well get much interaction from me outside the camroom. Some people tip well/often but they do not respect me (they are far too demanding, they ask personal questions even when I have told them it's inappropriate, they are rude or impolite, etc.) and they do not get special attention.

LilyEvans said:

Re: token exchange for friendship outside the camroom:

The regulars I talk to most outside the camroom are ones who tip me well or often. I don't see it as a token exchange for attention; rather, the people who tip me regularly and well are showing me that they respect me, my time, and my job. People who show me that kind of respect are the types I prefer to extend my attention to. They understand that while I like them personally and would consider us friends, my job is the entertain and I simply can't do it for free.

However, not all who tip me well get much interaction from me outside the camroom. Some people tip well/often but they do not respect me (they are far too demanding, they ask personal questions even when I have told them it's inappropriate, they are rude or impolite, etc.) and they do not get special attention.

^this. i am curious what the real story is here with the OP

Reactions: SexySteph
AmberCutie said:
It's like trotsky is trying harder and harder lately to make us dislike him. "You could have been a lot more of an asshole, and since you weren't, you did nothing wrong." - That's what I took from trotsky's post. I also took from it that if he was the OP he would have done the same thing because he also doesn't understand the disconnect between being a cam girl's online friend and being a real life friend to her.

This is worrisome.

Definitely. He's enabling creeper behavior.

Ha! Trostsky...or whatever your name is.
OP, Don't listen to anything Trot has to say. He is also a firm believer that if you want to date a cam girl, you have to hunt her down and show up at her front door with flowers. As we all know... that is not a healthy view on the world.

Anyway, I will say OP, you are terrible at communicating. No offense but you're kind of all over the place. Some of your posts are MAJOR CREEPER and some are just normal accidentally shared information, and curiosity getting the better of you.
I really feel like your story can't be trusted and find it exceptionally strange now that you are even here, asking for advice. Especially considering the lack of details. Details make or break this situation.

But yeah, step away. Go enjoy another cam girl. Get involved in an active room with a community of regulars that you can get immersed in. You already have a tendency to get over attached to the cam girl herself, so a community environment may be better suited for you to avoid this.
Leave the ball in her court. If she wants you back and feels comfortable, she will let you know.
I sure hope she used this experience to lock her shit down.

uniqueason said:
Im not here to defend what i did I never meant to come across that way I know i did something wrong, never said i didnt. I violated a trust she had in me not to look. I wish i could take it all back but what done is done.

Ok she didnt cut me off for emails we still exchange emails, or did til i told her about i saw her facebook. I was only sayin the degree of contact went from5 hrs a week to emails, i overexagerated email replies, I have not a been a perfect angel and i will admit this. Before the facebook incident but it was nothing we havent worked thru before.

As far as how i got it I dont really want to go into details but it wasnt paid for or anything like that. We did discuss the fact I knew and She was well aware i knew her name.

I never felt there was a token exchange for personal time outside of mfc, maybe Im wrong to believe there wasn't.

I could post personal exchanges between the 2 of us but Thats between us, Maybe i was lead on maybe she really never cared about me as much as i thought

and about the telling her real life friends about her work, thats not me I have never been vindictive, thats one of the fears I have is that she thinks i would do something like that, and well i want to tell her I would never do aything like that but well How much more creepy is that.

Good Lord! 5 hours a week and without a token exchange!?! With every additional post, its become more and more uncomfortable. As everyone as been saying repeatedly: LET IT GO. The more you ruminate on it, the worse you're going to feel about it and the more we get creeped out.

trotskyleon said:
Submissive? Do you mean 'respectful'? Model or not, man or woman, I think all rights to opinions should be respected. I don't always agree with camgirls on topics lol, and you can find posts that show disagreement all over.

However, I DO always respect them, and respect that they have a very different perspective than guys do - especially as it relates to camgirlish subjects.

Jupiter551 said:
trotskyleon said:
Submissive? Do you mean 'respectful'? Model or not, man or woman, I think all rights to opinions should be respected. I don't always agree with camgirls on topics lol, and you can find posts that show disagreement all over.

However, I DO always respect them, and respect that they have a very different perspective than guys do - especially as it relates to camgirlish subjects.

Of course, "leave her alone and let her come around on her own terms" isn't good advice. The good advice we should have given was "OOOH WHAT A HUGE BITCH. SHOW UP AT HER HOUSE AND MAKE HER FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU".

trotskyleon said:

You are an idiot and I can only hope that is due to youth because you come across like a 19 year old boy who doesn't have a clue about dealing with women. (you aren't so hot at dealing with men either) I will say that if anyone is an expert at being a douche bag it is you. Well done once again dumb ass! I can't believe that foot still tastes good.
:thumbleft:

And to the OP, you screwed up royally. As mentioned apologize once and walk away. Lesson learned, now just move forward and let her be.
:twocents-02cents:

Reactions: Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.