AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for a models opinion

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trotskyleon said:
Anessa.

Everyone has their right to privacy, but that does mean we can sit back put our feet on the couch, have a facebook account, twitter etc (a presence on the net) and expect others not to look us up.

Heck I get random phone calls from companies trying to scam me. I get calls from random people for surverys. Spam email too.

It is not unique for only cam girls to lie. However it is naive to think that because you have lied that people will not look you up. However I wouldnt call that stalking, unless you are readily willing to accept that everyone is a stalker?

She gave enough information - end of story. Just as you say that you cant expect models to tell the truth - then can you really trust another person from a camming site? Should she have trusted him - so then how can you say its not her fault?

As I said before there was no trust to begin with. And this dude should just forget her and move on. Really thats the only piece of advice that was required.

Yet I read something about tips, stalking and some other random stuff.

No....just no. I don't even know what to say to this because I don't want to go
on a five paragraph tangent. All the other girls are completely in the right, OP is
in the wrong and you are an idiot. I kind of want to smack some sense into you.

uniqueason said:
Im not here to defend what i did I never meant to come across that way I know i did something wrong, never said i didnt. I violated a trust she had in me not to look. I wish i could take it all back but what done is done.

Ok she didnt cut me off for emails we still exchange emails, or did til i told her about i saw her facebook. I was only sayin the degree of contact went from5 hrs a week to emails, i overexagerated email replies, I have not a been a perfect angel and i will admit this. Before the facebook incident but it was nothing we havent worked thru before.

As far as how i got it I dont really want to go into details but it wasnt paid for or anything like that. We did discuss the fact I knew and She was well aware i knew her name.

I never felt there was a token exchange for personal time outside of mfc, maybe Im wrong to believe there wasn't.

I could post personal exchanges between the 2 of us but Thats between us, Maybe i was lead on maybe she really never cared about me as much as i thought

and about the telling her real life friends about her work, thats not me I have never been vindictive, thats one of the fears I have is that she thinks i would do something like that, and well i want to tell her I would never do aything like that but well How much more creepy is that.

Can I just say that if someone i met on MFC who didn't tip was taking up 5 hours of my time a week off cam I would find it almost impossible to sustain. Dare i say that you come across as being pretty needy. That coupled with the lack of boundary awareness, no matter how friendly you may be, makes you hard work. If this girl is managing other relationships off cam too, with people who do tip her regularly than i am wholeheartedly not surprised that she had some kind of major epiphany that you were wearing her down and that she had to take a step back. Camgirls have lives off cam outside of communicating with members, time is finite and there is not enough to go around. Harsh as it may sound, your expectations of her were and are too high considering the fact that she will have real life friends and family to manage and all the other shit that happens. The fact that you then decided to stalk her via facebook because you weren't getting the attention you felt like you were due is both childish and quite disturbing. I know you see now that you were wrong to do so but you really need to walk away now. Stop obsessing, move on. As they often say cry a river, build a bridge and get the fuck over it. Leave this girl to live her life and get on with yours. If she decides to let you back in at some point it is HER decision. Not yours, or anyone elses. Oh, and please, for the love of god, be more realistic in your expectations with your online friendships in future.

trotskyleon said:
Anessa.

Everyone has their right to privacy, but that does mean we can sit back put our feet on the couch, have a facebook account, twitter etc (a presence on the net) and expect others not to look us up.

Heck I get random phone calls from companies trying to scam me. I get calls from random people for surverys. Spam email too.

It is not unique for only cam girls to lie. However it is naive to think that because you have lied that people will not look you up. However I wouldnt call that stalking, unless you are readily willing to accept that everyone is a stalker?

She gave enough information - end of story. Just as you say that you cant expect models to tell the truth - then can you really trust another person from a camming site? Should she have trusted him - so then how can you say its not her fault?

As I said before there was no trust to begin with. And this dude should just forget her and move on. Really thats the only piece of advice that was required.

Yet I read something about tips, stalking and some other random stuff.

I missed this. You seem to be confusing the likelihood of something happening with justification for it happening in the first place. If I open up a shop, it's quite possible it might get robbed at some point. By your logic, such a robbery is completely justified because shops being robbed are common and I chose to open a shop. Should I be naive and expect that my shop will never, ever be robbed? No. Am I allowed to be angry that it did get robbed? Well, yeah. Of course I am, ya know?

The other thing you seem to be slightly confused about is this idea of yours that just because a member can stalk a model, it means that they will. To go back to the shop analogy; anyone could rob that shop, and yet not everyone would. In fact, the people who would rob that shop are in the overwhelming minority. Just because your moral compass allows you to conclude that it's perfectly acceptable to stalk people via the internet simply because you can, please don't fall in to the trap of thinking that's the case for the majority. I would argue it's not, yo. I for one, have never felt the urge to know more about a cam girl than what I'm told. Why would I? What possible use could I ever have for knowing about the things that cam girls choose not to share? Apart from anything else, 99% of it is gonna be thoroughly mundane - relationship statuses, living arrangements, location, family situations, mentrual charts, real-world friendships, credit card debts, speeding fines, the times they've wiped their arse and accidentally got a little bit of shit on their finger... none of that intrigues me and none of that has any bearing on my ability to enjoy that model's company once they've logged on to MFC.

I missed this. You seem to be confusing the likelihood of something happening with justification for it happening in the first place. If I open up a shop, it's quite possible it might get robbed at some point. By your logic, such a robbery is completely justified because shops being robbed are common and I chose to open a shop. Should I be naive and expect that my shop will never, ever be robbed? No. Am I allowed to be angry that it did get robbed? Well, yeah. Of course I am, ya know?

Its not about justification but its just reality. Its what happens in real life. Robberies do happen, that is why we have alarms, shutters, locks in place. All I am saying if you are gonna advertise that your shop is up for robbery then hey.... And in a way that is what facebook, twitter and those "social" sites are.

I have facebook and I always assume that i am gonna be stalked on it so i take precautions (i.e I no longer use it).

trotskyleon said:

Its not about justification but its just reality. Its what happens in real life. Robberies do happen, that is why we have alarms, shutters, locks in place. All I am saying if you are gonna advertise that your shop is up for robbery then hey.... And in a way that is what facebook, twitter and those "social" sites are.

I have facebook and I always assume that i am gonna be stalked on it so i take precautions (i.e I no longer use it).

I say this not to be a dick, but because I genuinely think it might benefit you; you might consider seeking professional help, sir. Your world view is not a healthy one.

(I realise trotsky's been banned but something tells me he might be back regardless)

mynameisbob84 said:
trotskyleon said:

I say this not to be a dick, but because I genuinely think it might benefit you; you might consider seeking professional help, sir. Your world view is not a healthy one.

(I realise trotsky's been banned but something tells me he might be back regardless)

I hate to say anything nice about trotsky, but having a Facebook account does help stalkers. Even I was stalked once, because of mine.

Shaun__ said:
I hate to say anything nice about trotsky, but having a Facebook account does help stalkers. Even I was stalked once, because of mine.

I think most people have done some minor facebook stalking when very bored. It is too easy, it's set up too much like that. Although I think the OP went so so far past the line actually looking up this girls account, I can empathise with him. What is ridiculous was that he was acting like it was this big shocking thing that *gasp* she wasn't completely honest about her real life. The way he wrote it was as though she'd let him down, betrayed him etc.
Yeah I mean if you were dating someone and found out that then fair enough to have that sort of reaction, but erm.... a camgirl you chat to...? really? Like seriously? No.

I hate defending myself from assumptions, and reading to much into what i wrote.
so ill make this short and to the point.

Lets put this topic out to pasture, She was willing to forgive me for what I did. and well her opinion is the only one i cared about.

uniqueason said:
I hate defending myself from assumptions, and reading to much into what i wrote.
so ill make this short and to the point.

Lets put this topic out to pasture, She was willing to forgive me for what I did. and well her opinion is the only one i cared about.
This topic lost our interest 6 days ago, but you really can't blame people for reading too much into your OP. Now go live happily ever after or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.