AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for new music, give me your favorite songs right now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, what kind of music do you like? Because I could go on for days.

I like a bit of everything but I definitely enjoy Future Bass and House quite a bit. Though I was an emo kid for years so all the angsty emo stuff still hits home haha
Ok, I'm gonna go with a bit of everything. Wait for details.

If you're into future bass then I'm sure you've listened to San Holo, but he one of my favorites. It's slower and more melodic than most EDM, but Jai Wolf- Like Its Over and Indian Summer can definitely bring all the feels. But I've been listening to a lot of Bassnectar recently, especially Speakerbox, Now and Mothership.

I am obsessed with this man. The whole DH crew is fire. But in particular, I love Lee's selections and always find myself hoping he has posted a track list for me to comb through.

Reactions: Lilglitterfox

if you're into future funk (or pretty much any electronica genre), here's one to start.

Just found Caravan palace and I absolutely adore them!!! They're perfect and do electro swing!

Reactions: Dusty_Sparks
Seven groups, thirteen songs. Go to the video on youtube and every song is listed in the description by group name, song title, and the linked timestamp of when it starts in the video.

This has almost nothing to do with Thor Ragnarok except the first song was used in the first trailer for the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.