AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LOOKING FOR UK CAM GIRLS! STREAMATE OFFICIAL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina Streamate

Streamate.com - UK
Industry Representative
Apr 28, 2020
United Kingdom
www.streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@CStreamate
Hello Everyone!

Hope you are all well and safe,

My name is Cristina and I am a UK Manager for Streamate. Have you ever heard of us?
We are currently looking to hire UK Models! anyone interested? We guarantee plenty of traffic and really huge earnings from day one! We are the biggest Cam Site in the World.

I can help you with everything you need in regards to training and support. We can have regular Skype video calls for me to help you understand how the platform works, what members are looking for on Streamate and how to make more money and even mental support after a hard day.

Let me know if you'd be interested in more details.

Have a smashing day ladies! XOXO

Last edited by a moderator:
hi! i know you guys searching for UK models, but i am from brazil, if there is any search for em i am totaly down to be a latina model at streamate!

Have you ever heard of us?
I really wish you had read some threads here at the forum before jumping right in to promote.

This statement shows you have not done any reading at all.

But welcome, anyway.

Sorry Amber, I did not know this. :D
#donthate
You may also notice I am not approving your posts that are spamming in unrelated threads.

Please get some awareness of how to integrate into a forum community. You have colleagues from Streammate that are established here. Maybe talk with them.

You may also notice I am not approving your posts that are spamming in unrelated threads.

Please get some awareness of how to integrate into a forum community. You have colleagues from Streammate that are established here. Maybe talk with them.
If I didn't already know that Streamate is an old and a huge private site, this kind of behavior would make me think there are some unprofessionals trying to attract new models AGAIN.

If I didn't already know that Streamate is an old and a huge private site, this kind of behavior would make me think there are some unprofessionals trying to attract new models AGAIN.
I have no problem with recruiters but when they are spammy, oblivious, and vague makes my eyes roll. Should probably see how Vanessa did things over on Stripperweb.

Also, this is the first I'm seeing a SM recruiter offering Skype for help. That's actually really helpful. I wish streamate would offer some kind of chat service to their support to their current models when we need help instead waiting 24 hours to several days for support to answer our email after the problem isn't prevalent anymore.

Question @Crisss20, what do us current models have to do to get better communication with the site?

Also love the new sub feature, except i wish I could send pics and vids into some sort of timeline that they can view. A better incentive. I don't like I have the option to give them a percentage discount when we are already making 30-35%. We already have block options for a discount too.

Can Streamate finally add a way for models to list their VERBAL languages separate from their chat languages? Right now half of UK labeled models are just Russian studio models with translators. It would really help members that are interested and paying to actually TALK with the models during sessions. UK listings are particularly bad how many non-UK or at the very least non English speaking models are able to list themselves there. I have better luck finding English speaking models listed in Colombia than I do from UK right now.

already know that Streamate is an old and a huge private site, this kind of behavior would make me think there are some unprofessionals trying t
I have no problem with recruiters but when they are spammy, oblivious, and vague makes my eyes roll. Should probably see how Vanessa did things over on Stripperweb.

Also, this is the first I'm seeing a SM recruiter offering Skype for help. That's actually really helpful. I wish streamate would offer some kind of chat service to their support to their current models when we need help instead waiting 24 hours to several days for support to answer our email after the problem isn't prevalent anymore.

Question @Crisss20, what do us current models have to do to get better communication with the site?

Also love the new sub feature, except i wish I could send pics and vids into some sort of timeline that they can view. A better incentive. I don't like I have the option to give them a percentage discount when we are already making 30-35%. We already have block options for a discount too.

Hi AudriTwo! Thank you for your comment. It is really helpful for us to receive feedback from models as it helps us improve our services. Many improvements have already been made and there are many more to come on Streamate. If you are a UK model, I can help you with any enquiry or issue you might have as I am working solely for the UK market. As previously advised, I can be contacted on Skype, but you can also reach out to me on Twitter or Instagram. If you are not from the UK, you can let me know where you are from and I will either direct you to the team in charge of that region or I can help you myself as to speed up the process. Let me know how may I be of assistance. :)

Hi AudriTwo! Thank you for your comment. It is really helpful for us to receive feedback from models as it helps us improve our services. Many improvements have already been made and there are many more to come on Streamate. If you are a UK model, I can help you with any enquiry or issue you might have as I am working solely for the UK market. As previously advised, I can be contacted on Skype, but you can also reach out to me on Twitter or Instagram. If you are not from the UK, you can let me know where you are from and I will either direct you to the team in charge of that region or I can help you myself as to speed up the process. Let me know how may I be of assistance. :)

There are cam hosts who work at Streamate here from every country you can think of.

Why not post here in the thread contact information for who we can contact for different areas? (USA, Australia, Europe, etc.)?

Seems like Streamate could afford to give us the same support they give our customers since we are the ones bringing in that money that we get one third or less of a cut. I've tried to use the customer service chat on streamate.com when I was new to the site only to be treated horribly and told not to bother them.

Why doesn't Streamate have some sort of text chat for us to get some answers? sometimes something we have questions on needs an answer faster than waiting for an email.

I'm in the US and I have Liz and Vanessa's email. I don't like to use them unless it's dire. But sometimes I don't hear from them if it's the weekends and totally understandable. But it would be better and more efficient if we had 24/7 chat support. If I have site related issues, I log off after reporting because sometimes it's affecting my earnings. It's better to try another time when maybe it's better. And by the time support responds, my issue is no longer there. See my problem?

I'm in the US and I have Liz and Vanessa's email. I don't like to use them unless it's dire. But sometimes I don't hear from them if it's the weekends and totally understandable. But it would be better and more efficient if we had 24/7 chat support. If I have site related issues, I log off after reporting. And by the time support responds, my issue is no longer there. See my problem?

The chat and phone support members get might make you feel better regarding response but it's still outsourced to India much of the time and MANY times when you call you get reps that have 'opinions' and make 'judgements' about using the sites while you're talking to them. I've gotten things like, 'you spend this much why not get a girlfriend instead' to 'you're asking for a refund because she left the room, maybe she thought it was your kirk'. It's very pot luck the MOOD of the rep you will get and definitely DON'T expect any sort of privacy as you hear them talking and laughing about calls in the background. I remember one time they were talking about googling people REAL info after and 'checking them out'. At least you get a more personal relationship having access to reps email addresses.

The chat and phone support members get might make you feel better regarding response but it's still outsourced to India much of the time and MANY times when you call you get reps that have 'opinions' and make 'judgements' about using the sites while you're talking to them. I've gotten things like, 'you spend this much why not get a girlfriend instead' to 'you're asking for a refund because she left the room, maybe she thought it was your kirk'. It's very pot luck the MOOD of the rep you will get and definitely DON'T expect any sort of privacy as you hear them talking and laughing about calls in the background. I remember one time they were talking about googling people REAL info after and 'checking them out'. At least you get a more personal relationship having access to reps email addresses.
Oh I know your guys support is bullshit. We have issues with customer support telling members to go visit another broadcaster all the time. I was reporting a site bug/privacy concern and was supplying screenshots and was accused of photoshopping. I agree, zero quality assurance.

Edit to add
Btw love Streamate. Great site to work other than their communication issues. I don't want this to turn into a shit on streamate thread. We are so desperate for it we sm models pounce when we see it. Lol

Last edited:
I remember one time they were talking about googling people REAL info after and 'checking them out'.

Wow Streamate better take care of that. That’s concerning. They could dox somebody they didn’t like just for the heck of it.

I’m worried that they would give this much power for such unprepared people.

I wish other members from the support in the US to be more friendly towards us models too. Is such a turn off to request for help to just be get an automatic answer or disdain.

Can Streamate finally add a way for models to list their VERBAL languages separate from their chat languages? Right now half of UK labeled models are just Russian studio models with translators. It would really help members that are interested and paying to actually TALK with the models during sessions. UK listings are particularly bad how many non-UK or at the very least non English speaking models are able to list themselves there. I have better luck finding English speaking models listed in Colombia than I do from UK right now.

Hi there,

Yes, this is definitely the goal now that we are looking to grow more on the UK market. With the new placement, we will make sure that ONLY native GB performers will appear on the front pages for our UK traffic :).

There are cam hosts who work at Streamate here from every country you can think of.

Why not post here in the thread contact information for who we can contact for different areas? (USA, Australia, Europe, etc.)?

Seems like Streamate could afford to give us the same support they give our customers since we are the ones bringing in that money that we get one third or less of a cut. I've tried to use the customer service chat on streamate.com when I was new to the site only to be treated horribly and told not to bother them.

Why doesn't Streamate have some sort of text chat for us to get some answers? sometimes something we have questions on needs an answer faster than waiting for an email.

Hi,

There are a few Streamate reps whom are present here on this forum. So each of us try to share our contacts according to the markets we handle. Myself for example I handle most of the countries from Europe (but in English speaking support). For the local markets like France, Brazil, UK, Russian speaking countries we have other reps whom are also speaking the local languages.

Hi there,

Yes, this is definitely the goal now that we are looking to grow more on the UK market. With the new placement, we will make sure that ONLY native GB performers will appear on the front pages for our UK traffic :).
I support being able to list verbal language aswell. My first language is german, but i use the GB display country because i simply don't like doing shows in german. My english is fluent and my accent is english with faint hints of german, that most guys don't even catch up on.
I get a lot of guys in my room., that are frustrated with ending up in rooms where models can't even speak english.
Some type of compromise would be neat, since i have a lot of uk customer that love my accent but i'm not native obviously.

I don't understand why you are geo placing by location instead of language. Especially if it's the reason for these changes are communication.

It seems like this weird nationalist thing. Are there members out there who only want to jerk off to models from the same country? Also wouldn't this confuse members who are already trying to use the site as a dating site? Also is there a way if the member wantss his homepage to show up normal and not show same country locations first.

Most people like going onto camsites to connect with different people from different places, I thought. Ive been told by streamate members from other countries they like me because I'm not like the women from theirs.

I don't understand why you are geo placing by location instead of language. Especially if it's the reason for these changes are communication.

It seems like this weird nationalist thing. Are there members out there who only want to jerk off to models from the same country? Also wouldn't this confuse members who are already trying to use the site as a dating site? Also is there a way if the member wantss his homepage to show up normal and not show same country locations first.

Most people like going onto camsites to connect with different people from different places, I thought. Ive been told by streamate members from other countries they like me because I'm not like the women from theirs.
Agreed.
I know it used to be based on tech/ earnings/ hours and the same for all countries and then members could additionally sort for language and region.
I think that was better, based on how the streamate front page looks back then vs now on my end browsing from germany.

I don't understand why you are geo placing by location instead of language.

Because 99.9% of all models will list ENGLISH regardless or they lose out of 90% of the possible member base. Remember there are parts of world blocked from using SM because they are more trouble than they're worth as members.

I'm pretty sure the system was setup like this mostly because the quality of internet when the site was launched made the technical experience with the model a lot better the closer they were to the member. I remember when 10-20 second delay to euro models was the normal even in text chat.

Most people like going onto camsites to connect with different people from different places, I thought.

Maybe if SM was a social site but it's a services site for the most part. SM finally separated voice from cam so you can start voice chat without needing to enable your camera and It's been a big hit with members. I imagine due to MORE members wanting to use voice chat (keeps our hands free) the fact models labeled 'english' aren't speaking is more obvious. It's good for models in the long run because it will add value if the model can speak verbal language. For the models that can't they can always make money as 'vibe bots'.

Because 99.9% of all models will list ENGLISH regardless or they lose out of 90% of the possible member base. Remember there are parts of world blocked from using SM because they are more trouble than they're worth as members.

I'm pretty sure the system was setup like this mostly because the quality of internet when the site was launched made the technical experience with the model a lot better the closer they were to the member. I remember when 10-20 second delay to euro models was the normal even in text chat.

Maybe if SM was a social site but it's a services site for the most part. SM finally separated voice from cam so you can start voice chat without needing to enable your camera and It's been a big hit with members. I imagine due to MORE members wanting to use voice chat (keeps our hands free) the fact models labeled 'english' aren't speaking is more obvious. It's good for models in the long run because it will add value if the model can speak verbal language. For the models that can't they can always make money as 'vibe bots'.

I've been on streamate for a long time. Going on 8 years. I too remember when we had 10 second delays and Im in the US. So please watch it with your camsplaining. 🙄

You know all of that is pointless because models can manually select their countries now. It's no longer based on IP.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
I'm pretty sure the system was setup like this mostly because the quality of internet when the site was launched made the technical experience with the model a lot better the closer they were to the member.

This is actually a more recent development, from around 2016 or so. It used to just be that the homepage was the homepage, then they randomly decided that having "more familiar" models listed higher on a viewer's homepage would be a good idea. Considering how many international customers I've had, that's certainly not everyone's preference.

I support being able to list verbal language aswell. My first language is german, but i use the GB display country because i simply don't like doing shows in german. My english is fluent and my accent is english with faint hints of german, that most guys don't even catch up on.
I get a lot of guys in my room., that are frustrated with ending up in rooms where models can't even speak english.
Some type of compromise would be neat, since i have a lot of uk customer that love my accent but i'm not native obviously.

I am glad to hear you get a lot of UK customers :).

To reflect on your concern, you will not disappear from the front pages. The customers whom have visited you in the past, will still see you in their front pages. and for the ones who do not prefer local models, they will still be able to spend their time with what ever type of models they prefer :)

Reactions: LydiaFrost

Audri,

This is done based on real data which shows that customers tend to spend more time with local performers from their own country. This does not mean that those customers will stop visiting other models on the site. They are free to choose which ever model they want to.
So if I am a French customer, the 1st thing I will see will be native French models and then I will see the other models from the website. If the French models are not what I am interested in, I can visit other nationalities and spend my time with. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Audri,

This is done based on real data which shows that customers tend to spend more time with local performers from their own country. This does not mean that those customers will stop visiting other models on the site. They are free to choose which ever model they want to.
So if I am a French customer, the 1st thing I will see will be native French models and then I will see the other models from the website. If the French models are not what I am interested in, I can visit other nationalities and spend my time with. :)

It would be awesome if you shared with us that data, kinda like what pornhub does every end of year. Pornhubs data has helped so many of us, and it would be beneficial if camsites did the same with their models. I dont know where most of my members come from. I can only see if they maybe put an age and sexuality in their profile.

You took away my ratings page, which was the best data tracker we had. It was easy when I was able to see average my ratings and monthly hours on one page.

It would be awesome if you shared with us that data, kinda like what pornhub does every end of year. Pornhubs data has helped so many of us, and it would be beneficial if camsites did the same with their models. I dont know where most of my members come from. I can only see if they maybe put an age and sexuality in their profile.

You took away my ratings page, which was the best data tracker we had. It was easy when I was able to see average my ratings and monthly hours on one page.

In SMConnect we made a recent update where if a customer adds a preferred language you will be able to see that in their profiles by clicking on the small folder icon next to their screen names. That way you will be able to know which is their preferred language and if you speak it, you can surprise them :)

We are working on bringing as many tools as possible. If you do have a detailed feedback about what you think would be good for you as a model to see or have, please submit it directly from your page at the 'send feedback' form.

In SMConnect we made a recent update where if a customer adds a preferred language you will be able to see that in their profiles by clicking on the small folder icon next to their screen names. That way you will be able to know which is their preferred language and if you speak it, you can surprise them :)

We are working on bringing as many tools as possible. If you do have a detailed feedback about what you think would be good for you as a model to see or have, please submit it directly from your page at the 'send feedback' form.
I do, but sometimes I get either "thank you for your feedback" generic response or Liz will respond. Like when I complain that contest are killing my motivation to want to cam on your site because you are making it a competitive environment and security questions. Which reminds me, when we getting two step again? I'm surprised they haven't enabled Google authenticator like other adult sites have.

I do, but sometimes I get either "thank you for your feedback" generic response or Liz will respond. Like when I complain that contest are killing my motivation to want to cam on your site because you are making it a competitive environment and security questions. Which reminds me, when we getting two step again? I'm surprised they haven't enabled Google authenticator like other adult sites have.

There are no responses to the feedback. The intention with this form is that we get as much feedback from performers as possible about any tools, things we do so that we can see what other things we have to improve. But I can assure you that the feedback we get is checked daily and taken in consideration.

Most of the changes we've done are based on the feedback we got :)
Giving that you are from US and you keep in touch with Liz and her team, I would suggest to try to speak to them about some of your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.