AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for user/owner feedback on Lovense Lush 3

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
Wunderland
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@cexmental
Chaturbate Username
mentalcex
Hello,
I very close friend accidently sat wrongly on her Lush 2 and it stopped working! When she told me this she was very embarassed and sad. I wanted to help her out and bought her a Lush 3 from the official Lovense store on Amazon. Amazon was our only choice as she lives in South America and they made the ordering/shipping process very easy! The Lush 3 functioned for about 1 weeks worth of 5 hour broadcasts. Then all of a sudden she pressed the button to turn it on, it blinked once, and then stopped working. Since then I have helped her to debug the issue (I'm a tech person & a Chaturbate Awards Nominee for coding) and the Lush 3 appears to be completly dead. We can not get it to connect to the official app (reinstalled, etc) or anything else! I made sure she charged it fully before debugging, although I was not there to verify the charging process. Let me add that she has been a Web cam model for 3 years. She is very experienced with the Lovense line of products. I'm fairly certain this is not user error!

I would like to hear stories from other owners/users. Please let me know your experience with the Lush 3 and if you have had any issues with it. The official Lush products have a 1 year warranty and Amazon has already graciously refunded my money. The comments section of Amazon and my recent experience has me unsure of the quality of the Lush 3. Which is why I would like to hear from actual users! Please let me know your story!

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Hello,
I very close friend accidently sat wrongly on her Lush 2 and it stopped working! When she told me this she was very embarassed and sad. I wanted to help her out and bought her a Lush 3 from the official Lovense store on Amazon. Amazon was our only choice as she lives in South America and they made the ordering/shipping process very easy! The Lush 3 functioned for about 1 weeks worth of 5 hour broadcasts. Then all of a sudden she pressed the button to turn it on, it blinked once, and then stopped working. Since then I have helped her to debug the issue (I'm a tech person & a Chaturbate Awards Nominee for coding) and the Lush 3 appears to be completly dead. We can not get it to connect to the official app (reinstalled, etc) or anything else! I made sure she charged it fully before debugging, although I was not there to verify the charging process. Let me add that she has been a Web cam model for 3 years. She is very experienced with the Lovense line of products. I'm fairly certain this is not user error!

I would like to hear stories from other owners/users. Please let me know your experience with the Lush 3 and if you have had any issues with it. The official Lush products have a 1 year warranty and Amazon has already graciously refunded my money. The comments section of Amazon and my recent experience has me unsure of the quality of the Lush 3. Which is why I would like to hear from actual users! Please let me know your story!

Cheers,
Cexmental

It's not just the lush 3 that has quality issues. It's literally every toy they make, 3/5 that I own died within a couple of months with one lasting a whole 3 days before no longer powering on. A couple of studio models I know acctually kept backups so when one toy died they could switch it out with the new one and then work out the details on getting the dead one replaced. The 3 that died for me were Hush V1, Lush V1 and Max V2. I have my replacement max that they sent still working, although it very rarely gets used because there is a whole bunch of issues with the actual products design.

Makes me wonder why the lush2 didnt have a proper charging port like the domi2. I mean if you make an external alien antenna, might aswell make it a charging port..

It's a must have kinda for public shows but the charging part of the lush2 is just .. dumb..

I have tons of lovense toys and backups due to random issues. Mine get used a lot. I have 3 of the original lushes, 3 of the lush 2s, 1 lush 3, maybe 5 Domi's, 2 Nora's and a osci. I usually have warranties going on at any given time. It happens. I make my money out of a toy in one show. Currently none of my original lushes work, 3 Domi's I killed, one Nora is half broken and I have 2 dead lush 2s. The lush 3 is better for when wearing with panties and sitting but otherwise I don't like it as much for some of my shows. The fixed antenna is weird. I like the longer battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.