AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looping Videos on MFC???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K I have a question and this frustrates me very badly!! I noticed a few models on MFC arent really on cam. They are playing looping videos and they are typing or have someone type for them. Is this against the rules of MFC?? A girl on here has been doing it for months. I watched her on cam earlier and I seen the same dog walk in the same direction behind her more than once!! Lol. Plus she types the SAME thing over and over again. Other members think its fake too.

This is against the rules of any camsite! I just hate these scammers!

Couple of weeks ago I found a girl using a recorded video on MFC. It was not even her in the video. And throughout the video a link to a site that does not even exist anymore showed up several times. I confronted her and she said "go in pvt to see if it is real". The rest of the chat was just her begging for tips. An anonymous tipped her 50 tokens and she had 2 short pvts. MFC already banned her.

Unfortunately, this is more common than we think and happens on many sites. I know two accounts on Cams.com and one on Streamate that are using recorded videos of Gisele (GotGisele).

and the most frustrating is when these accounts actually earn money...
i dont blame members for it.. sometimes its not even that obvious that its prerecorded..
it sure is anoying as shit

TashaMaddison said:
and the most frustrating is when these accounts actually earn money...
i dont blame members for it.. sometimes its not even that obvious that its prerecorded..
it sure is anoying as shit
Exactly! One of those fake accounts tricked 15 members and they paid to join the (fake) fan club. I checked it now and seems that Cams.com finally banned the account. But the Streamate account still online. Funny that the fake account says that Gisele is from Hungary :woops:

Another member brought something up as well about this girl last night. He thinks it might be a studio replaying videos of this girl. I remember this girl being more active and actually showing her face on cam. This was a few months back. Then I thought she was real. He said studios tend to do that. They record girls while they work (because most European girls dont actually talk to the cam) Then once the girl quits or whatever, they play their recorded videos.

People have reported these type of things to MFC,but of course MFC doesnt ban them. It bugs the piss out of me #1 b/c most the ladies on MFC work their butts off for their tokens and #2 If it is a studio doing it, Thats just wrong to use a girl's recording like that.

See, what I want to do is loop a video while I'm away instead of using that damn white screen with green writing... but there would be a scroll across the top saying something like:

"BRB- in the meantime, enjoy the show!"

Course, in my version, I would be looping Monty Python and the Holy Grail :p

And it would only be looping for 5-15mins at a time while I go clean up after a show/grab something to eat before getting back on/give Master a hug and kiss "hello" or "goodbye".

But yeah, we can spend all day getting annoyed by people who break the rules and earn money, and people who give money to models who aren't really there, or are asleep, or their chair, or some such shit, but it won't stop it from happening.

HaileyJade said:
If it is a studio doing it, Thats just wrong to use a girl's recording like that.
I am almost sure that all accounts using recorded videos were created by studios or it was actually a guy behind the scam. In the case of using videos of a girl that never worked for them, they probably use documents of one of their models and when the account is approved they put the fake video to play.

LadyLuna said:
See, what I want to do is loop a video while I'm away instead of using that damn white screen with green writing... but there would be a scroll across the top saying something like:

If members eventually tip the "away video", I guess MFC and any other site wouldn't mind. But if it just a video using bandwidth, they (mainly MFC) might not like the idea. By the way... the idea is not bad.

Well, the point of it is to keep those who are currently in my room entertained while I'm away so that they don't wander off elsewhere and I end up coming back to an empty room without the benefit of a notice that I'm back online to bring them back in.

Don't say they do nothing,
If necessary you can send file attached jpg screencaps to

members@myfreecamsmail.com

Here are 2 caught and banned lastnight
:naughty: :clap:

Attachments

• jessyBANG.jpg
    jessyBANG.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 1,535
  • hardcorestuff.jpg
    hardcorestuff.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 1,535
nzhere said:

In what way are those two pictures evidence that the accounts were using recorded video?

bawksy said:
nzhere said:

In what way are those two pictures evidence that the accounts were using recorded video?

I think they got banned mainly b/c of the guy on cam. It looks like someone has a webcam turned to a TV or another computer playing a video. When you record a TV it looks weird. Cant really explain it. You can tell though.

The models video Im talking about isnt like that though. Its actually playing from the computer instead of just having a cam turned to a TV.

HaileyJade said:
When you record a TV it looks weird. Cant really explain it.

It's called the Moiré effect. I do see that in the pictures now that you mention it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moiré_pattern

I didn't realize anyone was dumb enough to actually point a camera at a screen as a way of playing back recorded video, especially with the availability of fake webcam software.

Yeah they were pointing a cam at the screen and playing back a recording..

Not exactly the same playing a a video recording through splitcam software.

I guess they didn't know what they were doing :lol:

LadyLuna said:

Course, in my version, I would be looping Monty Python and the Holy Grail :p

And it would only be looping for 5-15mins at a time while I go clean up after a show/grab something to eat before getting back on/give Master a hug and kiss "hello" or "goodbye".

But yeah, we can spend all day getting annoyed by people who break the rules and earn money, and people who give money to models who aren't really there, or are asleep, or their chair, or some such shit, but it won't stop it from happening.

I understand what u mean. u go prvt or need to pee or eat or something & end up losing ur crowd that u worked for or want to be sure ur crowd sticks around. (Top models etc... don't loose too much of their crowds during those times it seems)
So u are wanting a way for them to know that u will be back & soon & then they don't get bored sitting & waiting.... stuff like that

What I have done is:
-I make sure to speak & type out what's going on & when I will be back
-update News feed when I'm back so that all my online friends are notified thru PM's or when they are in chat rooms.
(For those who do not know-- when u update info on the News Feed... all online friends who are in a PM or Chat Room will be notified of your News Feed update---unless they can change a setting to nor get them) As well as anyone else who browses the news feed will see it too.
-Sometimes I will sign out & back in right before I come back- it just updates the friends list... My name goes away & then comes back. Also, any members who have it setup to be notified thru email or texting will then be sent another notification that u are online :)

just a couple tips I have used :)

I have done all those things.

Still have left an 80-person room with at least 20 prems for a two-minute piss and come back to 25 people, only 3 of them prems...

Those that are long-time fans come back once I finally answer their pm... but they still don't like looking at the white screen with green writing that simply says "The model is currently away from her camera. She'll be back soon."

I want to loop a show through instead of them having to look at that. But as I said, I'd do something like star wars or monty python as my loop, with a message across the top saying "BRB, enjoy!"

Some models use MANYCAM software that allows a video to be played (from the PC) and used as the cam video. This is nothing new in the cam industry to use recorded shows.

Ohhh... and CGU has a video of a cam model that was using pre-recorded videos and the "model's" system glitched or HE hit the wrong button and the webcam went LIVE and it was a GUY TYPING ON CAM using a girl's video. lol.

LadyLuna said:
I have done all those things.

Still have left an 80-person room with at least 20 prems for a two-minute piss and come back to 25 people, only 3 of them prems...

Those that are long-time fans come back once I finally answer their pm... but they still don't like looking at the white screen with green writing that simply says "The model is currently away from her camera. She'll be back soon."

I want to loop a show through instead of them having to look at that. But as I said, I'd do something like star wars or monty python as my loop, with a message across the top saying "BRB, enjoy!"

Is it an option to just leave your cam on (instead of going "away") so you can still have music or something on? I almost never set away to go pee.

when Master's not in, Amber, that is an option that I have used. Even put the BRB text up.

He's almost always in... in which case he usually ducks in the room if I'm in the bathroom and he needs to grab something. So, I have to set it to away.

I've actually found that when I leave the room, I have more people in my room than when I was there, and then when I come back, everyone leaves LOL. Which is obviously the most amazing confidence boost in the world, that people would rather sit there and watch a empty room than me, boo hoo hoo, lol. :violin:
It's super strange. Maybe they have a bed fetish, and it's just not the same if someones sat on the bed, they'd rather see it naked with nothing/no one on it, lol.

Miss_Bikini is a new model and it was totally a video, you can tell because she does the same thing over and over, and the typing is totally off. I think half the time these are dudes. What a pile of crap, people are tipping videos while I am shaking my ass all over the place and don't get tipped! :evil:

What pisses me off more that anything is when a girl shows a feed of another model who is being interactive and awesome. That makes me rage like nothing else.

NevaehStar said:
(Top models etc... don't loose too much of their crowds during those times it seems)

As someone who is known to frequent several high ranked models, they do tend to have the same effect probably in similar proportion as far as the dip in people while away/private/group. They just tend to recover extremely quickly once their away status is cleared.

As an example, after a group with CandieCane recently, she had returned and her cam was showing but through a bug, her status still showed as away. There were less than 300 people in a room that had about 1k before the show. Within about 3 minutes of clearing the fake away by restarting her software, she was back up over 800 people though.

I've never witnessed a room which I thought was a video... though I don't go to many rooms so the opportunity for it is slim. Would piss me off to find out I had tipped a video though.

:text-yeahthat:

soyelsancho87 said:
MFC needs to get more admins to get shit like this off their site

Leo is too cheap for that. Lol. Theres lots of things MFC needs, but he would rather save money and use crappy admin who cant do their jobs right.

I'm sure that there are people who are fans of models or models them selves who would work for super cheap, sag or even volunteer occasionally. I know I would be able to at least spend a couple hours a week letting them know about video feeds, as long as they do something about it. I mean, they could drop the "models" keep their tokens (as is in their contract that we all sign) and then portion it out to who ever reported it. Maybe have the "reporters" sign up on an Admin forum where its not just random people reporting every model for the tokens. Its sad that video feeds make way more tips that I usually make LOL

Eva_ChangeN said:
I'm sure that there are people who are fans of models or models them selves who would work for super cheap, sag or even volunteer occasionally. I know I would be able to at least spend a couple hours a week letting them know about video feeds, as long as they do something about it. I mean, they could drop the "models" keep their tokens (as is in their contract that we all sign) and then portion it out to who ever reported it. Maybe have the "reporters" sign up on an Admin forum where its not just random people reporting every model for the tokens. Its sad that video feeds make way more tips that I usually make LOL

Agreed. I think a lot of guys would do that. That's what goes on half the time in the lounges at least. Spotting rule breakers and other assorted shit.

If MFC said that they'd give the reporters something like 200 tokens a month for their work, a lot of people would jump on that in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.