AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Losing Good Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red7227 said:
JoleneJolene said:
:hello2: I'm the smoker! LOL! At least I warned you first. ;) :lol:

You actually look pretty cute when you smoke, it is actually some one else. After our disagreement while ago I just didn't think i would still be welcome.
Aha! I knew I got you with my sultry smokey ways! Oh and... what disagreement? Was I mad? Must not have been too bad cuz I seriously don't remember! :lol:

Loslonelyboy said:
I was going to give you a long drawn out story about why I have sorta, kinda, quit MFC but no one wants to read all that! :lol: Basically, I don't want to be a freeloader (for which I am right now) and I also find it very tough to visit every single wonderful model I enjoy visiting and always feel like I am disappointing them when I can't visit. I know, I am a lil crazy for feeling that way but... blah, blah, blah

I'd like to echo a lot of what Los posted. Btw...it was a damn good one, Los! :fistbump. I don't have plans to leave MFC anytime soon. In the short time I've been involved with MFC, I feel I've meet a lot of models and members, that I sincerely consider as friends of mine. That's what's been both weird and awesome about the site. For me, it's gone way past the point of getting my rocks off while watching a beautiful lady getting naked and masturbating on cam. To me, the latter is just the frosting on a really cool, dysFUNctional cake! ;)

I'm just as happy hanging out and bullshitting with models and members. It's kind of like what JJ posted in one of her responses to this thread. I've found a couple of tight knit groups of knuckleheads that I love to hang out with. And losing someone who's considered a "regular" does suck.

And like Los...I absolutely HATE it when I feel like I'm freeloading. When I see one of my favorite models (and the list is very small. Not trying to sound arrogant) struggling to knock out a countdown, or meet her own personal token goal for the day/night (yes, I've learned about those recently, too!) or even worse...seeing when she has over 100 people in her room and can't get a group show started...that really bothers me! Especially when I can't help out with tips. I know this is a touchy subject w/ some models. Because it makes them feel bad, or annoys them, when a regular apologizes when they can't help. But I'm just offering my own feelings on that particular matter. In a way, I honestly feel like I'm letting her down...even though I'm not.

The other problem I've discovered recently is that most of my short list of favorite models, are on cam at practically the same time. I am not a multi cam watching perv. I tried it when I first got on MFC, and sucked at it. As crazy as this may sound, I've resorted to "scheduling" my perv time with my fave models.

I've commented here, and in other places, that I would love to meet models and members outside of MFC. Would I like to get to know them, personally? Sure! That's just the kind of person I am, and how I was raised. "Boy, if you call someone a true friend...Male or Female, you'd better always shake their hand and be there for them, just as much as they are for you!" One of my Dad's famous teachings! LOL

But I'm equally as happy with this arrangement, as well! That's mah story kids, and I'm sticking to it!

The_Brown_Fox said:
AedanRayne said:
What reasons have other models heard?
*The member's favorite model is no longer on MFC. I have a regular who, for some time now, has been saying he's about to leave MFC since his favorite model left the site.

I expect this will probably be my reason for leaving someday. My girlfriend knows I use MFC and is fine with it. I don't expect money to be an issue. I'm not suddenly going to become a Bible-thumper. But I will probably leave MFC the day my favorite model calls it quits. (This will happen someday. I accept that fact, even if it's depressing to think about it.)

But my situation is rather atypical for a number of reasons, some of which I don't wish to mention here.

Reactions: Meoff_69 and Maniac
Shaun__ said:
AllisonWilder said:
ETA: To answer your question, Aedan, I hear most frequently that guys who are broke don't feel comfortable hanging out anymore because they don't want to feel like a freeloader.

If I lost my job, or could no longer afford to tip I would not visit my friends anymore. I would feel like I was distracting them from their jobs, and feel guilty. I do not think they would mind me being there, but it would feel like I was stealing from them.

I would still visit my friends even if I couldn't tip. They're friends after all. I wouldn't want to hang around for too long at a time and I would do my best to avoid dominating the conversation; if I weren't paying then I would worry about being a distraction. But avoiding them completely? Then they might wonder whether they did something to drive me away, or perhaps even worry about me.

Always_Tim said:
Shaun__ said:
AllisonWilder said:
ETA: To answer your question, Aedan, I hear most frequently that guys who are broke don't feel comfortable hanging out anymore because they don't want to feel like a freeloader.

If I lost my job, or could no longer afford to tip I would not visit my friends anymore. I would feel like I was distracting them from their jobs, and feel guilty. I do not think they would mind me being there, but it would feel like I was stealing from them.

I would still visit my friends even if I couldn't tip. They're friends after all. I wouldn't want to hang around for too long at a time and I would do my best to avoid dominating the conversation; if I weren't paying then I would worry about being a distraction. But avoiding them completely? Then they might wonder whether they did something to drive me away, or perhaps even worry about me.

This is me completely! Although, I avoid logging on MFC too much anymore, when I do, it is to visit my friends. I still tend to dominate conversation sometimes (cuz I is an attention whore) but I don't stay too long anymore because I know I am a distraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.