Hello @punker barbie
Hope you can help me again.
I’ve never received my payment sent on 2nd Sept.
I’ve sent the info Support has asked me but still no answer by now.
A full month and a half has passed by.
I waited patiently because i know if i keep sending emails Support gets silent, but still haven’t got any answer yet.
I think you might be my only chance.
I don’t even have a ticket number on this issue.
Hoping you can help me sort this out.
Best Regards,
cali_bunny
Hope you can help me again.
I’ve never received my payment sent on 2nd Sept.
I’ve sent the info Support has asked me but still no answer by now.
A full month and a half has passed by.
I waited patiently because i know if i keep sending emails Support gets silent, but still haven’t got any answer yet.
I think you might be my only chance.
I don’t even have a ticket number on this issue.
Hoping you can help me sort this out.
Best Regards,
cali_bunny