AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Love Sense

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm in a minority when it comes to members and these toys, but I really dislike them. I'm sure they feel good and all but the overreactions some women have are just eyeroll inducing for me. I am well aware models sometimes fake things for their customers but the tip toys just bring that to the forefront in my mind and kills the mood.

That said, so many models wouldn't use them if they didn't work to bring in tippers. I respect that and know it is just something that comes with the territory. I've talked to other members about models that use tip toys and some of them have completely bought the fantasy that a one token tip is going to cause a real extreme reaction.

Side note, I've seen you on a couple of times, Summer, and think you are doing great. I hope you keep building that fan base up. There is great advice to be found on the forums and I hope it helps you. I almost stopped in last night or the night before to say hi again but I don't like hanging out when I don't have tokens. Makes me feel like a dirty freeloader. lol

I like to think my shining personality will overkill these toys. No such luck. I don't find a need for it yet. I find my toy -cough- yes singular -cough- to be sufficient. Hehe.

In reply to your sidenote... Totally made my night. Tokens or no tokens, stop by, come chat and hang out. You know where I am! :blush:

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.