AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovence Lush.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2023
Hi. Jodie here. Can we talk about the Lovense Lush? 99 percent of models use it but it's known for poor connection issues and if you stand up, the thing will more than likely fall out. I get why it draws in the crowd but it really is a pain.

It really isn't 99%. Some members hate it with a passion so there will always be people to draw in without one.

I've never had the lush fall out while standing. While it may not be comfortable for everyone especially for a longer time wearing it, it's probably a good idea to work on the pelvic floor muscles if something of that design just falls out often. The original lush had a ton of connection issues. The newer version has had very little issues for me and battery power holds well.

Lush/lovense/tip activated toys aren't everyone's cup of tea. I happen to enjoy the vibes but I don't cam longer than 3 hours per session.

Reactions: Vixxen81
While I do find the lush to be an immense pain and uncomfortable, I've never had it fall out. But, if it means anything to anyone, I just made two hundred dollars in two hours using the Lovense Ambi. *shrug* Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Here to wave the Ambi flag also! Its very small, powerful enough for actual pleasure if you should want it but easy enough to subtly position slightly to the side if you dont want it anywhere sensitive.

The Ambi is a bullet vibrator. I was anti tip-toy for a long time but I have to eat my words and admit that it is much easier to make money with one of these things. I have used lush and domi also but the Ambi is my favorite by far. Holds charge well and keeps connection well.

Thank you @Vixxen81 - You heavily influenced my decision to purchase!

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Here to wave the Ambi flag also! Its very small, powerful enough for actual pleasure if you should want it but easy enough to subtly position slightly to the side if you dont want it anywhere sensitive.

The Ambi is a bullet vibrator. I was anti tip-toy for a long time but I have to eat my words and admit that it is much easier to make money with one of these things. I have used lush and domi also but the Ambi is my favorite by far. Holds charge well and keeps connection well.

Dang it. Now I might have to buy that one too. Was looking at the Gemini but never see anyone use it.

Reactions: CallMeMaria
Dang it. Now I might have to buy that one too. Was looking at the Gemini but never see anyone use it.
I swore off all Lovense toys until I saw the ambi. I shouted, "perfect!" Startling the cat and my husband and honestly I'm a twinge addicted to it now. 🤗🤣

I've never had the lush fall out while standing. While it may not be comfortable for everyone especially for a longer time wearing it, it's probably a good idea to work on the pelvic floor muscles if something of that design just falls out often. The original lush had a ton of connection issues. The newer version has had very little issues for me and battery power holds well.

Lush/lovense/tip activated toys aren't everyone's cup of tea. I happen to enjoy the vibes but I don't cam longer than 3 hours per session.
Thank you for your feedback. x

While I do find the lush to be an immense pain and uncomfortable, I've never had it fall out. But, if it means anything to anyone, I just made two hundred dollars in two hours using the Lovense Ambi. *shrug* Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.