AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hi babes!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2023
Y’all have been so amazing and helpful on here with something else so I’m wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to connect my Lovense lush toy to stripchat and live stream, i will have the toy plugged in and it’ll be connected and then as soon as I remove the plug in it disconnects… and also I use my iPhone as my camera on stripchat and when I connect the lush to changes the “camera view “ from my iPhone view to the lush “stream starting soon” so I don’t know if the video is working anymore🙃😩 YALL I’m losing my mind!!! I have the OBS downloaded is it streaming the video from there with the lush? Idk if any of that makes any sense! Please help lol tysm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 16
Hey @Camvet

We have some great articles on our Stripchat FAQ pages for Lovense toys.

Note:
Ensure your browser extension is updated to the latest version.
If you are still having issues, please try to uninstall and install your toy again from the beginning

Lovense also has a lot of helpful guides:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Stream master is simple yet uncomfortable to work with 😅
Try to install all these programs/plugins/extensions separately, it'll be better that way. Use FAQs and contact the support in case you do not understand something. (i hope they won't just send the same links to faq page)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.