AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Critical hit Spam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2012
Has anyone else ever had this happening?? when a critical hit is made in the lovense tips.. it just SPAMS the public chat.. it has been anything between 4 times and 18 so far.. and we have absolutely NO clue why it does this..

1703235285683.png

That would be the app/bot that is used doing it. And it will be how it is set up in terms of what percentage of tips will trigger it

Upvote 0
That's a new feature of the lovense software that I have mixed feelings about. I like the 'gamification" it adds to the end user to increase tipping but as @Wuggie pointed out, I hate the room spam it creates.

Upvote 0
It wasn't so much that it triggered and put a message in the chat, it was indeed that if it was hit ONCE it put the message there up to 18 times (Just like Bamdicted mentioned) :)) I was just wondering if ANYONE else have had this happen and know what causes it..

because we did a restart of the pc and it fixed itself, so it's more a curiosity question than a "I need a fix" also :D

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.