AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2020
I got the new lush lovense to use on cam and I've previously been able to use it just fine but for whatever reason (maybe it's because flashplayer is stopping in a month) the software necessary to connect the toy to sites isn't working. It has sent multiple error messages like "flashplayer is out of date" or "blocked" but I have looked at every setting on my computer and everything is up to date and I don't have anything blocking it from working. I don't have anything else to try but I'd love to be able to use my lush toy on cam, so if anyone has any idea why it may be doing this or how to get around it that would be amazing!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 2.57.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 2.57.30 PM.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 7
What is in chrome://settings/content/flash ?
You may have to allow myfreecams.com on this settings page before you can activate flash manually on the webpage itself.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.