AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense help?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this - I'm not verified yet and not sure where else to go.

My lovense toys recently came in. They're connecting fine to the Lovense Connect app on my Mac, but in the lovense browser (trying to set up connection) it shows "No toys are found". This is regardless of whether I leave it connected to the app (meaning it's a solid light) or disconnect it from the app (meaning the light blinks).

Help?

EDIT: Goddammit, I've been playing around with this for ages and as SOON as I post it works. I also cannot find a delete button here :') Sorry!

Reactions: kristenjade
@Weird_Bird Sorry to hear you are having issues with the Lovense Extension for Chrome Please click the extension in the right up corner in the browser, and then you will see an option named setup wizard. After you click on it, please choose the Windows Lovense Connect to enter again to see if the issue persists. Here are the screenshots for your reference:

attachment

If the issue persists, please contact our support team here - https://www.lovense.com/contact and they will be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.