AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense: how much of a difference does it make?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2023
Today I've been chatting with a successful cammer claiming to earn more than 2k$ per month.
He told me that an interactive toy is really necessary nowadays to succeed in this game (altho of course some succeed without it).

What's your opinion on that? What changed after you incorporated a lovense to your shows?

I bought one very early on so I can't really make any sort of direct comparison with vs without, but I can say that almost every single day that I cam, I earn back the total cost of the toy or more just from tips aimed at buzzing the toy. I.e. not including tips for privates, tiplist items or content sales, just the toy. So I can't see it being a bad investment, give it a try and see if you notice a difference :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Hiunds
Lots of members can't stand them. No idea of the economics, bit ugly though,
Yeah, this. I think people would rather see the Hush in male rooms than the Lush, but I have seen both. I have the software enabled but I leave mine sitting on the floor. No one has verbalized a complaint or tried to call me out on it.

Yeah, this. I think people would rather see the Hush in male rooms than the Lush, but I have seen both. I have the software enabled but I leave mine sitting on the floor. No one has verbalized a complaint or tried to call me out on it.
Isn't using the lush in a male room dangerous? Nothing that doesn't have a flared base, that's what I always thought 😱

I also rarely actually put my toy in, but it's the tip = moan interaction, they love it

Isn't using the lush in a male room dangerous? Nothing that doesn't have a flared base, that's what I always thought 😱

I also rarely actually put my toy in, but it's the tip = moan interaction, they love it
It is dangerous and I've never understood why someone would take that risk!! I mean can you even imagine explaining that to an ER doc? The lush spins when it gets activated in my vagina (one of the reasons I hate it) so I can only imagine but I've also seen women use it that way as well. The shape alone screams "nope not going in my butt!"

I actually have a "fake lush reaction" tip menu item. It gets hit about 4 times a week and it's kind of fun but in general I hate every single one of their products. The software sucks. Today, the toy went off for a full minute on a 1 token tip.

It is dangerous and I've never understood why someone would take that risk!! I mean can you even imagine explaining that to an ER doc? The lush spins when it gets activated in my vagina (one of the reasons I hate it) so I can only imagine but I've also seen women use it that way as well. The shape alone screams "nope not going in my butt!"
Yeah the shape is uncomfortable enough in your vagina fuck having that in your ass!
I actually have a "fake lush reaction" tip menu item. It gets hit about 4 times a week and it's kind of fun but in general I hate every single one of their products. The software sucks. Today, the toy went off for a full minute on a 1 token tip.
I love the honesty in having a fake lush reaction lol.

When I first started I was on MFC and my first lush lasted about 2 months before breaking down cos of the 1tk tips wearing it out. At least now SM is my main site, it wont even go off for less than the equivalent of 7tk (if my maths is right) and even then only for 3 seconds

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Yeah the shape is uncomfortable enough in your vagina fuck having that in your ass!

I love the honesty in having a fake lush reaction lol.

When I first started I was on MFC and my first lush lasted about 2 months before breaking down cos of the 1tk tips wearing it out. At least now SM is my main site, it wont even go off for less than the equivalent of 7tk (if my maths is right) and even then only for 3 seconds
The most annoying thing in the world is that 1 token tip. Had a guy come in tonight and tip one token he asked if my lush was on. "Yep." He did not ask the right question if my Lush was IN. I resisted getting it for about 4 years and it was a boon for a while but man my pussy suffered. I was sore, I was raw and I was like fuck all of this.

Reactions: Jupiter551
The most annoying thing in the world is that 1 token tip. Had a guy come in tonight and tip one token he asked if my lush was on. "Yep." He did not ask the right question if my Lush was IN. I resisted getting it for about 4 years and it was a boon for a while but man my pussy suffered. I was sore, I was raw and I was like fuck all of this.
I feel you, it’s not worth putting your pussy through that for the 1tks or any amount tbh. When I’m sat or laying still it’s just in my panties like a pair of balls lol and people either don’t notice or don’t care. When I’m moving around I’ll hold it against me like a domi. I rarely put it inside. It does a lot more for me on the outside anyway so my reactions are more authentic and we all win!

Well, I just ordered a lovense edge 2, thinking it could only help.
I'll receive it in a week. I'll keep you updated about how much more $ I get with it, this will help other new cammers who wonder about that.

This thread is so informative and educational!
My friend has resisted using any kind of toy, despite being pressured by her studio admins to do so. Personally, I am glad she doesn't, although she says she is offered a lot of money by other members to do so. The admins see this, which is why they want her to use something.
She tells me that many of the other models in the studio don't even turn them on. She really doesn't like the idea, even if it is turned off.

If you don't mind a member's perspective, I personally hate them. I think they look stupid. They ruin the view. (Sorry for the TMI 😬). I hope my friend never gets one :) .

although she says she is offered a lot of money by other members to do so.
My first one was bought for me by a member. Lots of them really love it. I guess it’s more just symbolic, making the experience with the model as interactive as it can be without actually being there
If you don't mind a member's perspective, I personally hate them. I think they look stupid. They ruin the view. (Sorry for the TMI 😬). I hope my friend never gets one :) .
I agree with you though! I have a good few regulars and a lot of random members who will take me for a show and immediately ask me to get rid of it (they’re assuming it’s inside me) and my answer is always “gladly” 😂

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81 and Nienna
Today I've been chatting with a successful cammer claiming to earn more than 2k$ per month.
He told me that an interactive toy is really necessary nowadays to succeed in this game (altho of course some succeed without it).

What's your opinion on that? What changed after you incorporated a lovense to your shows?
I don't use one. I earn well.

Well, I just ordered a lovense edge 2, thinking it could only help.
I'll receive it in a week. I'll keep you updated about how much more $ I get with it, this will help other new cammers who wonder about that.
Your influx is going to probably be pretty noticeable but understand it is something new for you and your viewers to experience together. Kind of like being a whole new model in a way. It will eventually find its keel. If you end up not liking it, be honest about it.

You're also not supposed to sit on a pickle jar but yet they still end up in the ER.
Back when I lived in the UK I recall a legit story of a guy presenting at the ER with a live small-calibre artillery shell deep inside himself.
There was an x-ray image circulating afterwards.
I wonder how long the guy waited before finally deciding he had no choice but to head to the hospital.
Dilemma - ER or Army Bomb Disposal squad????

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Status
Not open for further replies.