AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
@Official_Lovense can you please tell me what the purpose of this is in the chat dialogue?

--------O(0_0)O

It is posting repeatedly in every chat room on Chaturbate right now and it's insanely annoying as it bumps chat off the screen and has from what I can see zero value in the grand scheme of things. Please do not respond with "please contact support with your user name" -- it's happening in every single room on Chaturbate that is running a lovense toy off the PC extension. And possibly the mobile extension as well.

Reactions: KingMarti
thats whenever it reconnects right? i read they did work on their servers earlier so maybe still from that? (my lush didnt connect for the first hour tonight)
Yes I used to get this when it disconnected. But I can't help but see a little surprised kirby face with two round cute hands. Sorry 😐

• Funny!
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
I'm fully connected. At any rate, it's a pretty useless function, in my opinion. Because it's obviously a false disconnection. One model is sitting with her legs wide open, no obstruction and no chat in the room and she's still getting that every few seconds. I've restarted, shut everything down, the light on my toy is solid, not blinking, I've received no official disconnect message that would announce as it usually would. "Lovense Toy blah blah disconnected". I'm honestly pretty frustrated with it.

When someone tips the message comes up that it's reacting to the tip. The test tip function works.

Lovense Error.png

Last edited:
  • Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Lilly_____
Not sure it's worth staying on, I'm seeing very little tips in the rooms with this issue. I have to keep scrolling down because it's lagging my chat somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Schnauzevoll
@Official_Lovense can you please tell me what the purpose of this is in the chat dialogue?

--------O(0_0)O

It is posting repeatedly in every chat room on Chaturbate right now and it's insanely annoying as it bumps chat off the screen and has from what I can see zero value in the grand scheme of things. Please do not respond with "please contact support with your user name" -- it's happening in every single room on Chaturbate that is running a lovense toy off the PC extension. And possibly the mobile extension as well.
In about two minutes on page one models I found four with this issue :(

Reactions: Vixxen81
I pulled up 3 rooms and saw it in each one. Yeah that's annoying even if its cute!

Screenshot 2023-08-16 190750.png

Hopefully @Official_Lovense will see this thread and confirm they're looking into fixing that

In about two minutes on page one models I found four with this issue :(
It's not an "issue" its just how their software is. I do agree though it's a completely pointless notice.

To clarify when I say issue, I mean as in something thats broken.

It's not an "issue" its just how their software is. I do agree though it's a completely pointless notice.
Would you share what you think the point of it is? If the model that's using has it constantly posting to her room as if she's typing it (as shown in my screenshot) what's the point?

there's a popular saying "it's not a bug it's a feature" but I feel like that can't apply here because there's no point to the feature lol

Would you share what you think the point of it is? If the model that's using has it constantly posting to her room as if she's typing it (as shown in my screenshot) what's the point?

there's a popular saying "it's not a bug it's a feature" but I feel like that can't apply here because there's no point to the feature lol
I honestly dont think there is a point to it being there. I think it was just a "we should do this" and no one thought about the fact it would be annoying af tbh. If it was about the connection or disconnection the notice would be more useful if it said words (it used to do this, not sure if it still does), well thats the same for pretty much anything, if it was a notice about anything it would be 1000x more useful if it said what it was for, which is why I think someone just thought it was cute and decided it should be posted all the time.

I honestly dont think there is a point to it being there. I think it was just a "we should do this" and no one thought about the fact it would be annoying af tbh
jurassic park film GIF

Hi all and sorry for the issue. It has been already fixed. Please restart your browser, and the problem will disappear. Happy streaming ;)

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Status
Not open for further replies.