AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
A shop in my country has a sale on Lush 2 as the Lush 3 just came out. The Lush 2 version is about 45$ cheaper on their website... but is the Lush 3 more worth it? I really like the magnetic charging port and the improved battery life, but it's quite an expensive toy.

Do you own a Lush 2 or 3 and are you happy with it? I haven't been able to buy one yet but I really want one. Do they break easily? I've read a lot about connecting issues and them breaking after a short period of time which is a shame as they are an investment for me.

Which apps/bots on Chaturbate do you use with your Lovense toys? I've checked out a couple of them but I don't know which ones have the largest earning potential. Are the ones with set tokens better/worse than the ones that you can choose your price/vibration strength yourself? Does anyone ever tip for the highest/longest setting on the fixed menus?

🌻

I world rcomend the lush 1 or 3. The lush 2 I absolutely hated; it’s bulky and just not worth it for me.
As for the apps anyone has earning potential it’s all about the levels and communicating them to the chat. I use the Lovense extension on chrome to set that up. Make sure you don’t put small tips to be long either.

Reactions: MillyNoelle
I world rcomend the lush 1 or 3. The lush 2 I absolutely hated; it’s bulky and just not worth it for me.
As for the apps anyone has earning potential it’s all about the levels and communicating them to the chat. I use the Lovense extension on chrome to set that up. Make sure you don’t put small tips to be long either.
Thanks! :) I'll definitely buy the Lush 3 then! Oh, thanks for the tips! I'll have that in mind. :angelic:

I have multiples of almost all the toys except the Ambi. The lush 3 has the longer battery life which I like and I think it feels stronger. I have several lush 2s and I've broken 2 of them and gone through warranty. The fixed tail on the 3 is a pro and con. Pro is it's easier to use with panties on. Con is it can block views if doing close ups or block clit play. You could reverse the antenna to go towards the ass. Personal favorite is the Nora 2 but awkward to use as main tip toy. Osci is boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.