AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush 1, 2, or 3 for a newbie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

For this model is it better to get Lush 1, 2 or 3?

• Lush 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lush 2

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lush 3

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
A model is saving up to buy a Lush toy but she is not sure which one to get.
I think I have heard the best things for the Lush 3, and it would make sense to get this one as it's the newest, or that's my opinion/thought.

She has never owned any Lovense toys before, and she is not someone with money to spare, so it really is saving for one right now.
Obviously, the Lush 1 is (in GBP) £59, Lush 2 is £79 and Lush 3 is £89 (right now on their website).

Lush 1 seems outdated, would you agree? And I think the Lush 2 has a bad rep? So would it be worth her saving just to £59 and getting the Lush 1, or should she save that extra £30 and get the Lush 3?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for any/all input

I never had L1 so can't compare it to anything. My L2 has lasted me over 2 years and the only reason why it has now been retired is because I lost the charger for it. L3 doesn't fit as well to me as L2. It feels bigger somehow, idk. However, L3 feels stronger to me than L2 and I mean that in a good way. L3 has a better way of charging than L2. Feels like I can properly clean it instead of being paranoid about stuff getting into the tiny hole that was the L2 charging port. I prefer everything about the L3 over the L2 other than the fit, but I've only used it once so probably just need to mess around with it a bit. For £10 more, I would definitely go for the L3 over the L2.

Reactions: NotYou
A model is saving up to buy a Lush toy but she is not sure which one to get.
I think I have heard the best things for the Lush 3, and it would make sense to get this one as it's the newest, or that's my opinion/thought.

She has never owned any Lovense toys before, and she is not someone with money to spare, so it really is saving for one right now.
Obviously, the Lush 1 is (in GBP) £59, Lush 2 is £79 and Lush 3 is £89 (right now on their website).

Lush 1 seems outdated, would you agree? And I think the Lush 2 has a bad rep? So would it be worth her saving just to £59 and getting the Lush 1, or should she save that extra £30 and get the Lush 3?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
Thanks for any/all input
Hands down she should get the 3, I love mine and it was also my first tip toy. It was also gifted to me by a viewer.

ALSO if she's on any site but SM tell her to get the bluetooth dongle so she can use the browser extension on her computer and not fuck with all of the annoying shit on her phone, it's a huge pain in the ass and I hate it so much. They discount them when you buy it with a toy so it's like 5-10 bucks instead of $15 and it will save her a lot of hassle.

I dusted off the old lush 1 a few nights ago and it disconnects a lot, at least in my experience. It would disconnect any time I moved slightly so I would not recommend it personally.
I heard it it disconnects because the idiots put the receiver in the business end of the toy so the signal is getting blocked by being inside you. The 3 has it externally and if it disconnects you can just make sure the antenna isn't stuck between your thighs and wiggle it a bit, usually reconnects.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rubi and NotYou
I heard it it disconnects because the idiots put the receiver in the business end of the toy so the signal is getting blocked by being inside you.

Well that's smart lol... makes a lot of sense as to why it keeps disconnecting. I literally have to have my phone at crotch level right in front of me and can't move too much.

I don't like the fixed antenna of the lush 3 but it is stronger and easier to clean. I had a ton of lush 1 issues but I have one that's still kicking 3+ years later so... I did break 3 of the original lushes. I still prefer the lush 2 for what I do as I like to combine the Domi and the tail on the 3 is annoying. If she's standing it's not bad. Any type of close up and the antenna looks weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.